Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So lemme get this straight

they think he is bigamist so Purvi is automatically  free so why bother about divorce

so loveguru Archana who got premonitions that Aljoon is 'sahi' for Purvi is directly getting her married

😈

Aha . Carry on with the wedding shopping . Buy designer wear ghagras so they will look lovely when lifted and running to Saint Onir who i am sure will be sobbing outside the wedding hall .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

even if we forget ovi angle,and also assume onir has cheated purvi.but hw can purvi nt help to get onir license.she knew onir isnt involve in organ traficing,and she was reaponsible fr d swap thing,but just to give her one statement ovi had toconvince her somuch.hw cld she frget tht hw much onir took care of her,and dint evn touch her whn she was readily agreeing to sleep wid him.whn ovi heard abt dk ka attack,she evn went to meet him.And people stiill alwys comment hw selfish ovi is,if ovi is selfish so purvi is maha selfish and self centerd person of pr.

👏👏  Absolutely!!   Purvi never thought of helping Onir to clear his name
before Ovi came and requested her to come to the court.  Yet everywhere
we keep reading how selfish Ovi is.   I am getting so fed up with all this
Ovi slander and holy holy Purvi-Arjun reunion, shadi, etc. etc.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What a laughable courtscene...Court reinstating Doc Onir's license as Missy Purvi testified & said "Doc swapped the babies on her request"

Court did not even put her in jail 🤣 No Qs asked..

Onir thanked Purvi...No thanks or nice words to Shikha or Ovi...They are the ones who initiated the whole thing...But Purvi gets Kudos 😆 from Bengali babu Onir Dutt-A ...

Under the influence of Mishti ki chai ka asar 😉😆

PR is getting to be hilarious by the seconds
Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 years ago
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why do ppl hate on purvi so much and why is this forum so NEGATIVE ? Can ppl have an opinion and discussion not slanderous and disgusting comments with no merit or facts to support? . It seems to me that blindly ppl are instigating for the sake of it. I come back hoping that one day ppl will open their eyes and see their is more than one side to a story. 

I'm sure ill get reported but honestly someone needs to take a stand against the meanness and nasty comments out of certain folks in this forum. 
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: machar13

Why do ppl hate on purvi so much and why is this forum so NEGATIVE ? Can ppl have an opinion and discussion not slanderous and disgusting comments with no merit or facts to support? . It seems to me that blindly ppl are instigating for the sake of it. I come back hoping that one day ppl will open their eyes and see their is more than one side to a story. 

I'm sure ill get reported but honestly someone needs to take a stand against the meanness and nasty comments out of certain folks in this forum. 

I'm sorry but where were YOU when characters you not not support were being bashed? Everything is not black and white. People can choose to CRITICIZE any character they like, even if they happen to be one of the main characters. People will lash out more against those portrayed as positive but does wrong things..

In all honesty it is fun to DISCUSS and have disagreeing arguments, to read other people's views. I see it as passtime. What I don't like is being chasticized for having a differing opinion and having said opinions termed as "negative" and being labelled as blind. That takes the fun out of it.

If you want to counter an argument, do so, but don't get judgemental on the poster. It's demeaning and low.
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

I'm sorry but where were YOU when characters you not not support were being bashed? Everything is not black and white. People can choose to CRITICIZE any character they like, even if they happen to be one of the main characters. People will lash out more against those portrayed as positive but does wrong things..

In all honesty it is fun to DISCUSS and have disagreeing arguments, to read other people's views. I see it as passtime. What I don't like is being chasticized for having a differing opinion and having said opinions termed as "negative" and being labelled as blind. That takes the fun out of it.

If you want to counter an argument, do so, but don't get judgemental on the poster. It's demeaning and low.

I wasn't referring to the poster. Just FYI. I am referring to the comments that are derogatory, such as sadak chaap and looking up designer skirts etc. THAT'S DEMEANING!!!!! Even to a fictional character. U shd read my whole threads before assuming. Next time I will quote all the posts I'm referring to so it is clear. 

Where was I when characters I support were being bashed?. Rather than attacking me, pls see my posts. I am voicing my opinion as u are. And I'm for onir, did not like early ovi (but like current ovi) and pro- Arjun/purvi. 

I was NOT chastising anyone but certain language is a little OTT. I have been reported for stating my opinion in the past and so I fully expect that with this thread again. 

And I would welcome a healthy DISCUSSION any day...so bring it...and let's keep it clean.  

PS btw...u judged me because of my differing view. If u read my post its clear that I'm asking a question and why ppl have to resort to derogatory language without facts when attacking a character. It was in NO WAY attacking the poster of this thread. 
Edited by machar13 - 10 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha Kools and Dabulls I LOVE the creative names you guys came up with.

Loveguru Archana. 

Saint Onir. 

ALJOOON (BAAHHAHAHA So funny and sooo true!). 🤣
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Excuse me

What is wrong in saying a character should wear designer ghagras for the wedding ?😕

And r not they cutely lifted to the ankles while running ? Aishwarya Rai has , many many times in her movie and i think Hum Dil DE Chuke Sanam track may be  used in PR where Purvi may go back to her pati keeping aside her pehla pyaar

nowhere did i say looking up designer skirts

Why would i say skirt . the character dresses traditionally , at what point in the serial did she ever wear a skirt or western dress ?

A request . Please read and understand my post properly before arriving at conclusions that disgust you .

As far as finding the posts not suiting ur opinion negative , cannot really do anything about it . Will say exactly my thoughts just as others say theirs .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

I wasn't referring to the poster. Just FYI. I am referring to the comments that are derogatory, such as sadak chaap and looking up designer skirts etc. THAT'S DEMEANING!!!!! Even to a fictional character. U shd read my whole threads before assuming. Next time I will quote all the posts I'm referring to so it is clear. 

Where was I when characters I support were being bashed?. Rather than attacking me, pls see my posts. I am voicing my opinion as u are. And I'm for onir, did not like early ovi (but like current ovi) and pro- Arjun/purvi. 

I was NOT chastising anyone but certain language is a little OTT. I have been reported for stating my opinion in the past and so I fully expect that with this thread again. 

And I would welcome a healthy DISCUSSION any day...so bring it...and let's keep it clean.  

PS btw...u judged me because of my differing view. If u read my post its clear that I'm asking a question and why ppl have to resort to derogatory language without facts when attacking a character. It was in NO WAY attacking the poster of this thread. 

There . Quoted if mods make an issue .

I have reported none as am uninterested in reporting and i expect the same as there is nothing offensive in my post .
_notinuse_ thumbnail

then you should definitely quote the specific posts you are referring to instead of generalizing. Also the report button is there for a reason. Your generalization is harbouring a hostile environment and as some people might feel targeted. By all means state your opinions on the topic on hand, however, please do not generalize. I'm sorry you felt I judge you, it was certainly not my intention but I felt your post felt out of place in a healthy discussion. I have criticized Archana, Manav and even defended them. I would hate to go to a forum and find all posts agreeing to the same thing  with all OS and appreciation thread. I'll take a discussion anyday.
Edited by PandorasBox - 10 years ago