Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ muse10: I appreciate your presenting this perspective. You are 1000% correct that onir and purvi could have had a beautiful relationship in the end. And purvi seemed to have difficulty in believing onir was previously married or that he was bad. She did stand by him...but maybe not enuf? i think onir had done a good job in fooling everyone, right? onir knows that purvi could only love Arjun and he learned the same abt Arjun..but she would not leave onir out of duty to his good deeds toward her...but onir realized despite his feelings, purvi was not his to have. So onirs intention was for her to believe that he was bad. We cannot fault purvi for falling for that play, right ? She will find out and she will feel horrible but onir himself feels this is right. He loves purvi but does want her but yet knows he can't. He is a truely a selfless person in his profession and person too.😛

Maybe he will end up with ovi ??????? I wished for that before...someone who ovi can love selflessly (she loved Arjun selfishly)... Just sayin'😉
Edited by machar13 - 10 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey

wait a min

whats this i'm hearing

Ovi flew down from Canada to get the man who swapped babies and denied her a final good bye to her dead baby his cancelled license

while the woman for whom he did these crimes was acting uppity to testify on his behalf

😆😆😆

Unsurprised though i invented the word .

Btw where is Archana . Come back from the teerthayatra . What happened to the case she was planning to do on Onir . She is expert on doing cases on the men in the family .

Yeah , very interested in THAT case . Where is Shalini . Shalu dear is much needed to pull Purvi's wig outside the courthouse before she and Aljoon hug there . Their favorite spot .

Aljoon brings back horrifying but fond memories .  Loook Aljoon ! Gajras ! Loook Aljoon ! Puchkas !

And Aljoon puffing and panting behind a tram giving the big bad wolf in 3 little pigs a complex

Does she know of the voluntary tyaag of Saint Onir to be a wonderful cuckold so she and Aljoon can unite .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
hbkforever thumbnail
My only worry is truth of Onir being unmarried coming out and Purvi running back to him😕...it would be a disaster...Archana's plan for rich damad🤬...Pari who is 2-3 month old- her imminient future...Arjun's hormones🐷...all can go for a toss...in the current scenario, everybody is happy🥱...Arjun is 16 yr old  teen again, shouting kurta phaad ke..."Purvi meri ho gayi"🤢!...Archana having new make-up kit😡...Manav oppurtunity to do yet another kanyadaan...Sulo's expansion of her bank A/C along with her waistline...Ovi having her smile back and Onir progressing to a decent flat and living a life which can be called human😊...All this would be destroyed...CV's you better ship this Arvi to MARS... married /unmarried doesn't matter...construct a jhopda there...rains always seem to follow them...it could help NASA in search for life there...Arvi will be new Adam and Eve starting new civilization with new species...That would be a REAL bhalaai😆.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hbk same thoughts🤣

poor Onir if she goes

Archana won't mind if his license is re instated😉
jnawaz thumbnail
Viewbies Note: We are seeing many comments on this thread mocking the topic maker for her views. Keep in mind that just because something is different from your opinion, doesnt mean its bashing. If you dont agree with the content, explain why and have a discussion. There is no need to simply make comments to say you are tired of seeing varying opinions. Explain why you dont agree with what was said and have a healthy discussions, as opposed to simply pointing fingers. 

PR DT 
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: machar13

Ugh. Purvi is selfish, purvis real face...yaar i know we all will never agree, but come on! Everyday there is at least 2-3 threads of complaining abt purvi selfishness, mahantas, etc. I really am failing to understand why ppl think that purvi is always wrong ? There was a nice post abt the ugliness of society particularly toward women. Purvi made mistakes but so did all other characters...ovi, onir, Arjun...we say the same arguments on each of these threads...y do u all hate her so much over others ? Ovi, for instance is beyond being a spoiled brat...reformed now though...onir did switch babies...Arjun just did whatever purvi asked. All dumb characters but y single out purvi ???????

Punni got away scot free and she was the catalyst to ovi starting the deal marriage, right? But ovi emotionally blackmailed purvi first, then purvi emotionally blackmailed Arjun...honestly how is this all purvis fault ? 

Well said! 👏
Punni gets away without any kind of punishment,living a lavish life, enjoying the riches of her middle-aged husband! She got what she wanted! Yet shes the one who planned and plotted and drove wedges and gave bad ideas to a desperate Ovi...but Purvi is the worst villain! 😆
I hope Mittal loses all his wealth and is sent to jail and Punni ends up on the streets someday! 

Anyway, my point is why should Purvi forgive Onir right away and run to testify for him? He betrayed her trust and deceived her (thats according to the script and Onir's drama).not according to how noble and sacrificing Onir is, which only we know and Shalu knows.😆
 Wouldnt she also feel insulted that Onir tricked her because she was pregnant at that time and thus he thought she was easy game? And so he convinced her to marry him, even though he had a 1st wife? She would feel immensely degraded because of his audacity to hide his 1st marriage and pretend to be her savior.
Even then,inspite of all this, Purvi did testify in his favor and that is commendable. 👍🏼
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muse10

Hi Soniyaa:

Thanks.

No, I do not mean that Purvi does not have a right to get angry. In all marriages there are quarrels and misunderstandings. But in a marriage like Purvi and Onir's, which was based on a deep understanding (at least that is the impression that was created in the beginning), one expects thoughtful reaction and not jumping to conclusions. That is all.

Their marriage had a great potential to end as a beautiful relationship. The way Purvi was shown to react without further thought was incongruous with all that went before and that is my gripe against the turn.
I am therefore hoping that the rest of the track will bring dignity and good will for all.

Any way, I am going to be on vacation for the next two weeks. So, if I don't respond to your response to this post, please don't think I am ignoring - I just won't have access to computer regularly.

See, I've been so happy with you around the forum! I love having discussions with you! I will def miss you! Have fun and be safe!
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Wouldnt she also feel insulted that Onir tricked her because she was pregnant at that time and thus he thought she was easy game? And so he convinced her to marry him, even though he had a 1st wife? She would feel immensely degraded because of his audacity to hide his 1st marriage and pretend to be her savior.
Even then,inspite of all this, Purvi did testify in his favor and that is commendable. 👍🏼

But then, what did Onir get out of this marriage? Tasty cups of tea? Not love, sex or money (three things people run after the most). 
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putturani

But then, what did Onir get out of this marriage? Tasty cups of tea? Not love, sex or money (three things people run after the most). 

Thats the question Purvi asked him when she met him at the market one day, remember? That why did u do this? Why did u hide ur 1st marriage and lie to me? But he rudely brushed her off!
So how would Purvi know why Onir deceived her? She doesnt know the truth and thinks Onir merely took her for a helpless pregnant girl so he lied and cheated and made a fool out of her!
 How would she know he wasnt meeting his 1st wife Shalu on the side all along? 😉
fataltouch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well this selfish behavior of purvi doesnt surprise me anymore... She never fails to prove that she is sadak se uthai hui, wd no sanskars nd sensitivity towards people... Her besharmi remains intact even after being a mother... God knows wt will pari learn from her... Besharmi, behayayi, selfishness nd a syndrome of bhalayi which is fatal for others will be inherent... Y dnt cv end this amar prem kahani nd let these two make out smwhere as this is wt they r waiting for the most... Nd archana nd manav r so insensitive when it comes to ovi's happiness nd future... Archana didnt raise her up so she wont care for her nd manav going lattoo fr archana is in no state of thinking... M happy onir got his license back... Nd even happier that ovi did the effort as she always does wts right *respsect*... Now that kukarmi panauti can live or die wd whosoever she wants bt onir...