purvi is so selfish DT note pg 10 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
so there are these so called daily "bashing purvi" topics ? ... and in return everyone gangs up on the person ... fantastic!... has anyone ever heard of cyber bullying? ... because we are slowly getting there ...
Maybe I'm wrong here but if you open a topic in a public forum, you will get both types replies: negative and positive.

In my posts to the TM sherma, I don't think I've cyberbullied him/her. I've only stated a differing opinion. And if he/she feels I've been rude here in my replies, then I apologize to sherma.
Originally posted by sk11

Maybe I'm wrong here but if you open a topic in a public forum, you will get both types replies: negative and positive.

In my posts to the TM sherma, I don't think I've cyberbullied him/her. I've only stated a differing opinion. And if he/she feels I've been rude here in my replies, then I apologize to sherma.

na na ... i was not referring to you ... you actually talked about what the TM said, just had a different opinion ... Its the other replies that are rude/dismissive/personal that irritate me whenever anyone posts anything about purvi
Originally posted by bips

so there are these so called daily "bashing purvi" topics ? ... and in return everyone gangs up on the person ... fantastic!... has anyone ever heard of cyber bullying? ... because we are slowly getting there ...

I agree! I honestly didn't find anything wrong in the TM's post.. she merely stated her opinion and opened a topic for discussion, she provided points in support of her POV, she didn't curse, she didn't use bad words. She has been replying to every post with proper arguments.
Originally posted by sk11

it has alwys been good debating wid u,and ya u gett bth type of replies,but that doesnt mean people get personal like few of dem
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I agree! I honestly didn't find anything wrong in the TM's post.. she merely stated her opinion and opened a topic for discussion, she provided points in support of her POV, she didn't curse, she didn't use bad words. She has been replying to every post with proper arguments.
thanks u so much guys😊
Originally posted by soniiyaa

I understood what you said.

So what purvi needed to be convinced? Wouldn't you need to be convinced if your hubby started to act shady and then you became suspicious slowly and finally he reveals he has betrayed you? This shady onir track was played for quite a few weeks so how do you expect purvi to suddenly be jumping to help onir?

And in terms of convincing ... Ovi needed convincing to stop drinking too. At least purvi is being convinced bc she feels betrayed which is a reasonable emotion and she's unaware of onirs truth. In Ovi's case, she knew drinking was harming her innocent child but she still continued it inspite of being convinced by several family members and onir himself.

At the end of the day, ovi made the effort but it's purvi who in the end d much decided she would testify. She didn't have to agree with ovi.
this topic is nt to glorify ovi even a bit,is dis the same purvi who forgived punni n number of times although she knew hw much punni hated her.
if i wld b purvi i wld have sued onir for marryng me although having a wife,i wld have neevr forgivven him.
but here onir is stuck cause of purvi,she knows wat kind of gud doctr onir is,she has lived wid him fr 9 mths,she has seen onir helping poor and needy,i mean y shld sum 1 convince purvi to help onir to get his license,whn she knows she was responsible him loosing it.
i used to think if purvi will speak the truth she will b jailed,but it was just a 2mts statement,and purvi was throwing attitude  to onir like she did a favour.

Originally posted by nikitagmc

And since everyone here is saying that now for a change Purvi is being human and not mahaan yet she is being bashed, here are my two cents.

No one says Purvi cannot be a normal girl or human and that she has to only Mahaan all the time. Problem is Purvi chooses the WRONG time to be mahaan and the WRONG time to be human. If she had chosen to be selfish and normal by refusing the deal with Ovi, taking care of Pari happily rather than asking Onir to swap the baby, or telling Arjun that she is pregnant and getting back to him on time, it would have been normal. But at that moment she chose to be mahaan and ended up in misery for herself as well as others.

And today, she choose the wrong time to be selfish and hold grudges against Onir of all people. Girl, are you nuts? Its not like the man cheated you just yesterday. Its been some time now. Haven't you even introspected enough that he lost a lot bcos of you? His license especially, that was NOT his fault at all! In fact it was more of Purvi's fault. No matter what his faults as a two timing jerk, he was a honest, good doctor doing social work who suffered only bcos of you girl! Haven;t you had a guilty conscience thinking about it all these weeks that he was going through shit for something that ideally you too deserved punishment for?

If Purvi had done anything to restore Onir's license all these weeks or given a single thought to it, I would have applauded her. No seriously, I would have. Because, then she would have risen above normal mortals in a very REAL and HUMAN way by accepting HER part in the mistake owing to a guilty conscience and helping her ex-husband get back what he unfairly lost. But of all occasions, today was the time she decided to behave petty and 'normal'. Well, it didnt go down with me. Not at all.
👏
I think the CVs are very confused too ...😆
 As pointed out by peaches in the update post:

1)  Purvi would not be allowed to testify in court either for or against her ex- husnand as its conflict of interest!
 But Ekta and CVs would not remember that! 😆
Did Purvi testify when originally the case was in court? When Sachin was Onir's lawyer, didnt he tell Purvi she cant testify?😕

2) The CVs are really suffering from amnesia! In yesterday's episode, Shalini was saying the court case is abt organ trafficking, so is Onir accused of both that and baby swapping? Then how can Ovi and Purvi testify in his favor? Do they have pukhta saboot that Onir didnt do organ trafficking? 😕
Originally posted by sherma

this topic is nt to glorify ovi even a bit,is dis the same purvi who forgived punni n number of times although she knew hw much punni hated her.
if i wld b purvi i wld have sued onir for marryng me although having a wife,i wld have neevr forgivven him.
but here onir is stuck cause of purvi,she knows wat kind of gud doctr onir is,she has lived wid him fr 9 mths,she has seen onir helping poor and needy,i mean y shld sum 1 convince purvi to help onir to get his license,whn she knows she was responsible him loosing it.
i used to think if purvi will speak the truth she will b jailed,but it was just a 2mts statement,and purvi was throwing attitude  to onir like she did a favour.

see, from your post though I feel as if you're comparing the two sisters. You're not glorfing Ovi here but you said in your first post that if Ovi is selfish and self centered then Purvi is Maha selfish etc. you also seemed from what i interpreted from your post upset that purvi needed so much convincing to do this for onir. this is why I've posted to show you the difference in my opinion between the girls when it comes to convincing and selfishness.

You're absolutely right Onir has been stuck. However the responsibility for this "being stuck" doesn't merely lay on the head of Purvi. Purvi is known to be overly mahaan and emotional when it comes to pleasing the family and keeping them together. This has backfired on her several times. She giving up the child is expected since she was able to give up Arjun. It's not a shock. But here, Onir being the doctor and level-headed person in the situation should have refused to do such a thing. He could have controlled the issue. He could have told Purvi that he would never do such a thing and it'll affect his career. Purvi gave him the idea, ultimately Onir carried it out. Just as there was no gun pointed to Arvis heads when they agreed to the deal by Ovi, no gun was pointed to Onir's head either.

Now im not saying this towards you but its a general question: if ovi can be forgiven for the deal as she merely just proposed it because in the end Arvi carried the deal out then why is only purvi responsible for onir's state? Didn't purvi also just merely propose an idea to Onir like Ovi did with Arvi?

Purvi did feel guilty for Onir when he lost his license. she even stuck by him after and went through the troubles he faced. Why it's taken this long for Purvi and Ovi to make this trip to the court? I don't know. But I disagree with you when you say that purvi shouldn't have needed so much convincing especially since onir lost his license just for her and bc of all the good hes done for her. I disagree because I'm trying to understand Purvi's emotions here. I'm putting myself in her shoes and thinking if someone betrayed me in such a big way how I would react. I'm also thinking how betrayed she must feel seeing this real face of Onir. All the good was shattered for her about him. Imagine finding out someone who was always there for you and did everything in the world for you is actually not really that way and in actuality has been lying to you etc?

This is my opinion of course. I don't think we'll agree here on this topic. It is what it is.