Users

Frequent Posters

GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aathya

in the same way i have the right to disagree and express my opinion

Of course you do!
But can you question others opinions or ridicule them?
Anyways, goodnight!Edited by GManda72 - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jonelle

Everyone have there own view no one is deniying that

But for the past few weeks its not about view but the aim to bash Purvi for every single thing she does or doesn't do.

Its Posts like this that turns into a battle field and spreads negativity throughout the forum. I'm not saying you shouldn't post your POV i'm no one to tell anyone on this forum what to do and what not to do. But tread after tread are being made for the sole purpose of bashing purvi. Which IMO is instigating.

Anyway enjoy your tread this is my last post here no need to say more.

Yes, correct, even when Purvi does something good, like trying to help Soham, even then she was bashed. We are not like that, when Ovi does something good, we appreciate that gesture. Thats the main difference between bashing and being fair! 
Anyway Purvi doesnt have to be forgiving and jump to help Onir right away as he has given her a big dhokha with bigamy (as everyone thinks). Just because shes an adopted orphan she doesnt have to be the good Orphan Annie everytime. ðŸ˜†
 Ovi was bad to the bone, still she had many admirers, so why critique Purvi for holding a grudge against her ex-husband who has deceived her? 
At least she did do the right thing eventually, unlike Ovi who took a whole year to reform. ðŸ˜†
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GManda72

Of course you do!
But can you question others opinions or ridicule them?
Anyways, goodnight!

ok read my post again i didnt question any1 i just posted my opinion... anyways peace 
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there have been like 5 actual replies.. am so tired.
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys:

I am partially with both groups. I am happy that the track will end with Arvi wedding and that they are reuniting. I also do not see anything wrong in anyone looking for self-interest as Purvi is doing now. Good for her! 

But it is only reasonable not to make her into some kind of goddess with no flaw. (I loved the term "bhajan kirtan" used by someone). That would actually make her a boring character. She is more easy to relate to with many good qualities but also some major faults.

I have always thought that her treatment of Onir is very unfair (even though I want to emphatically state that I recognize many qualities like caring for family and gentle demeanor in her). 

I have not seen today's episode yet. But from the WU it looks like she again showed majorly inconsiderate behavior with regard to Onir. 

I am guessing that the CVs are making this look more intense on purpose now so that when the truth comes out, Purvi's repentance can have dramatic effect. (that is at least my guess.) . So, as I have been saying it would be best to just wait and watch and give some time also to the CVs to sort this out. 

With all your hilarious mistakes, we love you too CVs, for giving us a good show to discuss!
Edited by muse10 - 10 years ago
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Purvae she wont  is selfish and i am sure she wont even be able to face onir once she knows the thruth
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And since everyone here is saying that now for a change Purvi is being human and not mahaan yet she is being bashed, here are my two cents.

No one says Purvi cannot be a normal girl or human and that she has to only Mahaan all the time. Problem is Purvi chooses the WRONG time to be mahaan and the WRONG time to be human. If she had chosen to be selfish and normal by refusing the deal with Ovi, taking care of Pari happily rather than asking Onir to swap the baby, or telling Arjun that she is pregnant and getting back to him on time, it would have been normal. But at that moment she chose to be mahaan and ended up in misery for herself as well as others.

And today, she choose the wrong time to be selfish and hold grudges against Onir of all people. Girl, are you nuts? Its not like the man cheated you just yesterday. Its been some time now. Haven't you even introspected enough that he lost a lot bcos of you? His license especially, that was NOT his fault at all! In fact it was more of Purvi's fault. No matter what his faults as a two timing jerk, he was a honest, good doctor doing social work who suffered only bcos of you girl! Haven;t you had a guilty conscience thinking about it all these weeks that he was going through shit for something that ideally you too deserved punishment for?

If Purvi had done anything to restore Onir's license all these weeks or given a single thought to it, I would have applauded her. No seriously, I would have. Because, then she would have risen above normal mortals in a very REAL and HUMAN way by accepting HER part in the mistake owing to a guilty conscience and helping her ex-husband get back what he unfairly lost. But of all occasions, today was the time she decided to behave petty and 'normal'. Well, it didnt go down with me. Not at all.
MishtiPrasad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sk11

Why is purvi selfish now bc she's finally thinking of herself ?

How many times ovi asked for purvi to be thrown out of house? What about all the times ovi mistreated Archu prior to accepting her? She didn't find out the truth either abt Archu just like people are upset purvi isn't finding out the truth abt onir?

What about when ovi was drinking madly inspite of being pregnant? Her sorrows were so important she had to harm her innocent baby. How self centered is that?

The list can go on and on about ovi... Just as you can probably make a list now about purvi.

I don't object to opinions being expressed but this is just daily bashing. There is no constructive critism just any little issue picked up and a new topic posted to bash purvi.

Regardless of whose fan you are, I think it can be agreed now that everything is happening the way it should have. Whether you hate them or not, they're getting married to one another. Onir got his license back. Ovi had matured and taken a positive turn. The mess is finally being cleaned up... !

That was VERY well said. 
Ikr.. Purvi has rights to think of her self right now.. and anyway in todays episode she did help Onir even though she was angry with him.
I mean if your husband had a wife previously before you.. that would increase the anger inside of you.
nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can arjun and purvi r so happy ..don't they both feel guilty! !!!!
And this Arjun man!!!!!
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

if u read my post i said ignore and her angle wid arvi cause it will involve many debate,i am nt evn talking abt arvi and their marriage.my topic was only abt purvi and her equation wid onir.wat exactly purvi had to do in court that she needed to b convincd so much.evn ovi shld have grudge against onir,but still she took an effort.i am happy ovi showed her the mirror that purvi initiated the swap thing nt onir.

I understood what you said.

So what purvi needed to be convinced? Wouldn't you need to be convinced if your hubby started to act shady and then you became suspicious slowly and finally he reveals he has betrayed you? This shady onir track was played for quite a few weeks so how do you expect purvi to suddenly be jumping to help onir?

And in terms of convincing ... Ovi needed convincing to stop drinking too. At least purvi is being convinced bc she feels betrayed which is a reasonable emotion and she's unaware of onirs truth. In Ovi's case, she knew drinking was harming her innocent child but she still continued it inspite of being convinced by several family members and onir himself.

At the end of the day, ovi made the effort but it's purvi who in the end decided she would testify. She didn't have to agree with ovi.