Chhan Chhan

The CVs r actually listening to us!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
omg last week we whined about lack of romance! And we got it in spades this week!

And also well many suggested that a cute jealousy track and we got exactly that! A totally harmless fact, yet still making her jealous and possessive! And he knows it and teases her mercilessly and its truly hilarious!!

oh man these two will make me crazy with their utter cuteness!!

yesterday's sweetheart & the 'get her address to go to her place' one and today's 'I love waiting for u' and CC hits him!! 🤣

oh gosh shooo freaking cute!

But anyway am so happy CV's seems to read and give us what we want!
aww am loving the show now honestly!! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree sunara bt see this week..a very very long wait yaar..4 days...

Very good epiosode..

Loved CC flying kiss for manav...

She is lucky to haver hubby like manav...

when will she opne Manav's gift..

I want to see her wearing that salwar suit...😳

Kab aayegaa woh dinn hayeee...😕
Edited by Meera.... - 10 years ago
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope v get to see a romantic song next week 😳 CC in her white suit hayeee
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Meera...

Agree sunara bt see this week..a very very long wait yaar..4 days...

Very good epiosode..

Loved CC flying kiss for manav...

She is lucky to haver hubby like manav...

when will she opne Manav's gift..

I want to see her wearing that salwar suit...😳

Kab aayegaa woh dinn hayeee...😕

awww that part was super duper cute!! 😆
n awww woh safeid suit mein woh bilkul pari lagrahi thi! hayee yaar intezaar kar kar mein pagal ho jayengi! 😕

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sunara ... the cv's are really listening to us ... we got romance in spades this week! And such cute scenes ... am totally in love with this jodi!!!

Such a cute jealousy track .. love this jealous possessive biwi ... and Manav loves her too ... that's why he makes it a point to make her jealous so that she responds instantly!!! 😆

Now waiting for one nice romantic song sequence next week, with Chhanchhan in that white suit!!!
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Sunara ... the cv's are really listening to us ... we got romance in spades this week! And such cute scenes ... am totally in love with this jodi!!!

Such a cute jealousy track .. love this jealous possessive biwi ... and Manav loves her too ... that's why he makes it a point to make her jealous so that she responds instantly!!! 😆

Now waiting for one nice romantic song sequence next week, with Chhanchhan in that white suit!!!

Serr diya we all can be prepare to be fannaaa...
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hope we get romantic scenes next week also 😳
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It was an awesome episode and that 'I love waiting for you line' with the glance at CC to see her reaction was hysterical. I love this jealous CC...this is all her plan and she can't do anything about it and Manav is doing all that he can to make her even more jealous. I hope we'll see her wear the suit he bought for her. I am totally in love with the cuteness of ChanMan. It was so good to see CC's mom after so long...I miss the Sarabhais...but have to say if it was my SIL I would peobably have gone right up to him but the Manav hiding scene was so cute and Mom in laws expressions were to die for. I don't know who had the best expressions today between Mom, CC and Manav...perhaps it was to close to call.
Than you cvs for upholding Sanaya's statement at the launch that this show will leave you with a smile on your face,,,because I've been smiling since the first scene and I'm still smiling.
It's so sad that the trp audience isn't giving this show a chance because in my (admittedly somewhat limited) Indian tv viewing it really does stand out as being 'different'. 
bikerider thumbnail
agree princess this week has been treat but then we do not see CC tom 😭
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Yeah want more Chanman scenes