Rajat aka Jalal holds a Ph.D degree on expressions - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by smile.sara

Pallavi my dear πŸ€—
you are totally wrongπŸ˜› he is the chancellor of University of expression πŸ˜ƒ
ha di ..ye bhi sahi πŸ‘πŸΌ..kuch bhi kahe lo..he is a gem.. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Seconded. Rajat is just a kid , all of 23 or something, right? And his range of expressions can beat half the tellywood hunks i can count on my fingers. He is flawless as Jalaal and I think Paridhi shines her brightest in her scenes with him - a good co-actor always takes you and the scene to another level.

he is 22 now. But he has remained unbeatable in expression field from a very tender age.😊
Originally posted by misaki

Hes definitely a fabulous actor!. such maturity..!
I have always admired and been in love with the perfection in his performances!
To say he is the best would be an understatement! 
Rajat is just sooo good! He always makes it so worth it!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I have missed to catch him in PRC but after that I have followed him in every single soap. All I can say is he sets a goal in expressions, touch it and then sets another high. He is really unbeatable and I should say he has improved and looks matured in his current show.😊
Originally posted by nisha26

Acting seems to b so easy wen it cums to Rajat.. a King rathr a master of sum flawless expressions,, sum peopl may nt lyk him coz of sum ridiculous reasons bt they cannot ignore him,, his eyes kills u wid terrific glaz n shine (well i admire his eye's a alot,, they are really givin a tuff f8 to SRK's), his voice quality is jst ufff,, (aftr hearin him say uff,, hav strtd usin it in my daily convo as well😳),, his nose is so very sweet n cute.. wanna jst touch it once.. lolll.. πŸ˜†

he automatically draws ur attntion.. u can't hlp it..
πŸ˜†..wow what a cute wish you have..πŸ˜‰..And about the ridicules. well there always are some people who, when you want to go up always try to pull you down. And this ridicules make Rajat to be more and more perfectionist.😊
Originally posted by janvie

Rajat is A Phenomenal Actor!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️His expressions are Matchless,I have never seen someone acting so flawlessly at the mere age of 22. 😳
And Though I never watched his historicals,But Being his fan from "Tere liye" I can just say that He have such screen presence and acting talent,That unavoidable Charm to even make a "CAMEO" A landmark of Excellency!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️
Ya I will always say that I always loved him sho much more bcoz He is sho cute and Hot.. πŸ˜† But Apart From that,He is an ACTOR which leaves an unforgettable impact from his skills and No one can Survive or Get chances for Historicals like JA if They don't have those "MAGICAL ACTING SKILLS!" πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 😳
you know janvie, sometime you will find yourself running out of appropriate words when it comes to describe Rajat. As I find myself.😊..
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

These posts make me blush,.. Idk why!!! It's just a post.. Lol

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...
Originally posted by Super Kool

He is a brilliant actor...I know it's an understatement...rajat is a treat to eyes...☺️

His body too..ooh la la..can't get over with the hamam scene..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by QtnNotti

Oh he was awesome in every frame. I don't have words to describe his acting expertise. This boy is so ahead of his years, I swear. I really hope and pray he gets successful in everything he does. I really believe that children who are respectful, dutiful and fulfill their filial duties, are especially blessed by the Almighty! He is one of those gems😊 πŸ‘
he will..talent finds its own way to success..😊
Agree with u... he's damn hawtt n sexy. Specially his evil expressions mal dala...☺️
Originally posted by janvie

πŸ˜† I totally agree with you yaar. 😊
Rajat have those Killer eyes and Husky voice to make all of Us Go Crazy for him. 😳 πŸ˜†
And Not to forget that Evil Naughty Smirk and Sexy Hawttt Smile which are enough to kill all of us together.πŸ˜‰ ☺️ 😳
Aww you want to touch his nose?! 😲 πŸ˜†
yaa,, πŸ˜›