Someone just SHUT HIM UP!!!! - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
you actually pissed off with him 🤣 🤣
Good post...agree completely...fedup of Bhai's BOKWAS..
Originally posted by M.Hurr

In the hood he was looking unbelievably hilarious🤣🤣🤣

First one flat dead and sulky expression
Second same dialogues(same expression)
Third when he tries to smile
Fourth cant act

if he cant change his expressions(default setting I believe)atleast give him some other dialogues please and have a little mercy on our ears.

7 month i think this is,isn't 7 months torture enough,whoaa I forgot I read ages ago that cvs are planning to give him a "heroic end"😳

Mallu

Tape recorder atak gaya hai ... do char haath Rishbala ke padenge toh aage badega uska record.

As to his utter bakwas, please use Fevikwik as a lip balm - aisa jod, ek minute mein chipkaye or kabhi bhi na tute.

Chakku, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, for this post. 🤗 You just uttered, what was on my mind. This guy seriously needs to SHUT UP!! 😡 I just can't tolerate his same repetitive dialogues anymore. 😵

And his look in that hoody 🤬, ummm, actually I don't wanna get banned either. 🤣 

What the?!?! 🤪  My extremely HAWWWT BHAI!!  ☺️ The temperature of my room is increasing, seeing his BOOTYFOOL face 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 
Edited by SNoshin - 10 years ago
Colors is low on budget ( courtsey salman khan)...so bechaaron ko limited actors mein hi villain dhoondna hai..

Plus quite sure, script writer ki salary kat di hogi...so colors repeat karata rehta hai dialogues..

Ek time par RK repeat karta rehta tha..aajkal sultan karta hai..😆
Now Bhai is poor gundu with limited mental capabilities. With great difficulty he has managed to memorise a few dialogues.

So will say the same every time & u guys are making fun of him.

PS: I think CVs have some special affection for Bhai that is why they give him such hawwttt looks. From where do they buy his clothes? Bhindi bazaar.
i agree sultan sar kha gaya hai hamara
what the🤣 is he trying to make himself notice by wearing a hoodey like that. see see me here, the bad guy is here🤣