Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sau_ka_note thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_rk

Bhai's looks was hillarious today 🤣
and his chand jaisa mukhre par DAAG mashallah 🤣

'chaand se mukhre pe daag' ROFL! Bhai daagless k badle daagfull hote jaa rahe hain. Thanks for your comment.
Sau_ka_note thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamm

😲Character of sultan is becoming hilarious day by day, creatives are making mockery of their show and ruining the career of an actor too"...rather than ar,ppl behind the camera r behaving immaturely😲

Agree ,lagta hai people behind the cameras ne apne hi show ka mazak banane ki kasam khayi hai! Bhai k chakkar mein show ka kabaada ho gaya hai!
Sau_ka_note thumbnail
Thanks 😳 😃 Edited by pyaare_laal - 10 years ago
ManishaT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
'dil k armaan kagazo sang jal gaye' is really very funny!! BECHARA bhai, issshhh... Hayee... Huwiii!! Did everyone forget about his light phodu tapori act!! Look to tapori upar se harkatein maha tapori!
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Breaking News: In their repeated despo attempts to get Bhai accepted by the audience, the Cvs have again morphed the creature.

After Golden hearted goonda, determined son, villian, psycho stalker he has now been morphed into comedian.

& by yesterday's episode standards he was a big hit. Never have laughed so badly in an MB episode.

Bhai with clothes purchased straight from Bhindi bazaar looking so hawwwt, saying his four standard dialogues stole the show. He defined the term ridiculous. Thank you CVs. 😳😳😳CLAP CLAP CLAP

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 nice post and i dont know bhai kya karna chahtha hai,  party mai mu uthakar chaltha hai, jab koi nahi mu chupatha hai .  i think madhu ko darana chahtha hai. but madhu is brave girl
Sau_ka_note thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poluk

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">Breaking News: In their repeated despo attempts to0„2get Bhai accepted by the audience, the Cvs have again morphed the creature.</font>

<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3" color="#0000ff">After Golden hearted goonda, determined son, villian, psycho stalker he has now been morphed into comedian.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3" color="#00ff00">0„2</font><font size="3" color="#ff00ff">& by yesterday's episode standards he was a big hit. Never have laughed so badly in an MB episode.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3" color="#339933">Bhai with clothes purchased straight from Bhindi bazaar looking so hawwwt, saying his four standard dialogues stole the show. He defined the term ridiculous. Thank you CVs. 😳😳😳CLAP CLAP CLAP</font>

really even I hadn't laughed so much in any previous episode of MB, my brother who was studying in the other room came running as he thought something was wrong with me!! Bhai k ut-patang dress ne ho-halla macha diya!!! He has truly been morphed into a laughing stock now!! And his meaningless dialogues, Oh God! Sometimes I feel like hitting him with an iron rod! What is 'kameena RK', 'kameena RK' now and then? Who made him judge of people's character? Khud to charitraheen hai dusro ko bhala-bura kehne chala!! Thanks for your comment
Sau_ka_note thumbnail
Originally posted by: sriramlaxman366

0„2nice post and i dont know bhai kya karna chahtha hai,0„2 party mai mu uthakar chaltha hai, jab koi nahi mu chupatha hai .0„2 i think madhu ko darana chahtha hai. but madhu is brave girl

I am just tired of that shaitan! Kahi bhi tapak jata hai aur God knows koi use dekhta kyun nahi! And that sada huwa look yesterday,ROFL! Andhere me na jaane kisse mu chupa raha tha? thanks for your comment.