Chhan Chhan

Perfect husband Manav...

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Manav never misses a chance to romance with CC😆 As we all expected, he brought that white suit for our doll😊

CC is upset with Mugud's behaviour towards Kaumadi... Manav flirts saying that all husbands r not like Mugud... Shameless, kudh ka tareef kar raha hai Ok we will tell u r a good husband Manav... Even CC agrees & gives him a certificate that he is the world's best husband (I have heard it earlier😭)

CC feels bad for Kaumadi that she is not lucky like her & requests Manav to talk with Mayuri once again... Poor Manav is so scared😆 All girls can close their eyes & trust this guy I guess...

Manav once again flirts with Mayuri🥱 Mayuri-Mayur Patel to go for date the next day... Obedient husband... Then CC-Manav ------------------------------------------------😳 (kuch nahin dikaya... left to ur imagination)

Everyone likes Kaumadi's new getup... But Mukud ignores her😡 And comments only after Dadaji's insistence...

Plan on...

CC hands over the lunch box to Manav but asks him not to eat this😆 And reminds him of his lunch date with Mayuri...

Manav reaches the restaurant... CC plans a lunch with Mayuri & Mugud in the same restaurant... And Mugud accepts it for 'Mayuri'😡

CC's mom too comes to the same restaurant... She sees Manav & feels happy that she wld be able to meet Manav & CC today... But Manav doesn't notice her...

Manav goes inside washroom & Mayur Patel comes out from washroom😆 Mayur Patel sees Manav's MIL & shocked... tries to hide his face... poor manav... Seems a MU between Manav & his MIL on the way😕

Mayuri orders Mayur Patel's favourite food... Mayruri adjusts Mayur's collar & Anuj's expr😆

CC's mom watches this & doubts Manav...

Manav is highly uncomfortable with Mayuri's touches & his MIL watching them so close...

Manav's MINDVOICE:
'What if I lose my marriage, in the process of solving my bhai's marriage'🤣

CC gives flying kiss to Manav & he gives back... MU getting stronger...

Mukud-Mayuri fight... Mayuri argues he doesn't have the right to blame her... She has every right to meet her friend & Mugud's thinking is small like his wife... Mugud angry...

Mayur Patel still in restaurant & CC's mom gives suspicious looks upon him... Anuj's expressions in the whole episode were hilarious😆

Manav leaves & CC's mom asks CC where Manav is... She tells her that he is in office...

CC's mom thinks Manav is cheating CC... Don't know how they are gonna take this😕 Though it is so simple to solve...

CC is happy that her plan is working...

Precap: the other DIL's too want to change & want their freedom... (discussion going in Kitchen court)... Have to wait & see how UB gonna react to this...
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he is loving nd caring hubby 
golpokobita thumbnail
No doubt, he is the best husband in the world.. and Sanaya is not lying this time..
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aww ty soo much dear:) 

and yes loved  the episode:)

i was laughing the whole time
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode
Thanks for the update dear
And manav is the best hubby 😳
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice post dear ðŸ˜Š loved the episode ðŸ˜Š
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...it was a very entertaining episode. Manav is an awesome hubby.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
loved them and manav .. 

loved the rest scenes ðŸ˜†
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
episodes are going amazingly
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh, yeah! Manav is in a class of his own.