Jodha's behaviour !

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't know i felt little disappointed with Jodha's behaviour today. I want a bit matured dialogues from cv's. Just want concentrate n shaping up their characters.😊
Or else Jodha becomes too tight after hearing Jalal's revenge spot  on being marrying her ? I m not pointing a gun friends..Just i felt !😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
didnt watch epi but she is always childish 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really? But I thought finally her fire is back. She is constantly standing her ground and hating him. Good for her. 
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jodha's behaviour leaves much to be desired today...One would help even a stanger in such circumstances but not Jodha.
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She was a little tight today because she was certain Jalal is out to ridicule her one way or the other. She was on the defensive to protect herself. Edited by QtnNotti - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't get it. Why would Jodha help him? She did not even understand why he was jumping up and down until he mentioned the mirchi part. And by then, she was angry enough. Jalal was constantly accusing her without first explaining about the mirchi part. Her behavior was quite logical. And let me tell you, I am not the biggest fan of Jodha myself. But tonight, her reaction was apt. 
cocoatree thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Really? But I thought finally her fire is back. She is constantly standing her ground and hating him. Good for her. 

yes that's all way Jodha but today i find out something which is sketched out from being good n understanding Jodha . I m not  blaming her she is good and yes she is back but i felt something is out of her.. Is  this our Jodha ? Mean d transition from good , soft , gentle n understanding mode b'w them..😊

cocoatree thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

I don't get it. Why would Jodha help him? She did not even understand why he was jumping up and down until he mentioned the mirchi part. And by then, she was angry enough. Jalal was constantly accusing her without first explaining about the mirchi part. Her behavior was quite logical. And let me tell you, I am not the biggest fan of Jodha myself. But tonight, her reaction was apt. 

U felt it good ! ðŸ˜Š 
 Both r accusing each other every moment !😊
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's amazing that she made it clear, unflinchingly, that she doesn't fear him AT ALL. THAT point was very clearly made by her and Jalal NEEDED to hear it. It takes a lot of courage to stand in front of Hindustan ka Shehenshah and boldly state one's fearlessness. 
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: QtnNotti

It's amazing that she made it clear, unflinchingly, that she doesn't fear him AT ALL. THAT point was very clearly made by her and Jalal NEEDED to hear it. It takes a lot of courage to stand in front of Hindustan ka Shehenshah and boldly state one's fearlessness. 

this statement itself showed how much she fear him😆