Posted: 10 years ago
I know the cvs want to quickly wrap up the arvi
Story line to start a new story with the leap
And boost ratings, but they don't have to destroy the arvi wedding. They can have Arjun and purvi marry. They could also have ovi and
Onir marry with the way they've changed personalities of late.
Ovi and onir's daughter and pari in future leap can have future love triangle.
This way, they can put Arvi's romance to rest
And start afresh with a new
Love story with ankita playing a
New younger role if wanted.
Don't know how they can get a divorce that fast, the wedding is the 17th...only 3 days away. 😆 😆 Even Sachin was only able to do it in 5 days for Arjun and Ovi. 😆

If Onir is happy about them getting married and it's what he wanted, didn't he think about their (Onir & Purvi) divorce? Purvi would have to sign divorce papers too. He can't just "prearrange" a divorce. The only answer can be that they weren't really married but not because of Shalini but for some other reason...otherwise how will it work? 😕

They are showing Ovi now to be a good girl. 😊  Nice. 

Purvi's testimony for her current/former/then husband counts in the court. Whoever heard of conflict of interest in PR land.
Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
Thanks Trina!

Naava you bring up a good point about the divorce.. Maybe they were never really married in the first place? Onir got their court marriage right away and it usually takes time...
Originally posted by naava

Don't know how they can get a divorce that fast, the wedding is the 17th...only 3 days away. 😆 😆 Even Sachin was only able to do it in 5 days for Arjun and Ovi. 😆

If Onir is happy about them getting married and it's what he wanted, didn't he think about their (Onir & Purvi) divorce? Purvi would have to sign divorce papers too. He can't just "prearrange" a divorce. The only answer can be that they weren't really married but not because of Shalini but for some other reason...otherwise how will it work? 😕

They are showing Ovi now to be a good girl. 😊  Nice. 

In KYPH (my fav Ekta show) the heroine Kripa signs divorce papers brought by her MIL because her husband Prithvi ( the villain) is in the hospital, just 2 days later Kripa married the hero Angad. Divorce completed in 2 days flat! 😆 
So it only happens in Ektaland...this time it will be a 30 minute divorce like 30 mins Dominos pizza delivery! 😆
Originally posted by pallavi25

In KYPH (my fav Ekta show) the heroine Kripa signs divorce papers brought by her MIL because her husband Prithvi ( the villain) is in the hospital, just 2 days later Kripa married the hero Angad. Divorce completed in 2 days flat! 😆 
So it only happens in Ektaland...this time it will be a 30 minute divorce like 30 mins Dominos pizza delivery! 😆

😆 Well, whatever they do, they need to do it quickly. 😆 Maybe it will just be annulled as it was never consummated.  

Originally posted by naava

😆 Well, whatever they do, they need to do it quickly. 😆 Maybe it will just be annulled as it was never consummated.  

Yes, thats what I said a long time ago that annulment would be quicker as their marriage wasnt consummated. 
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Purvi's testimony for her current/former/then husband counts in the court. Whoever heard of conflict of interest in PR land.

Good point! 👏  Thats true! Purvi would not be allowed to testify in court either for or against her ex husnand as its conflict of interest! But Ekta and CVs would not remember that! 😆
Did Purvi testify when originally the case was in court? When Sachin was Onir's lawyer, didnt he tell Purvi she cant testify?😕
BTW, the CVs are confused, in yesterday's episode, Shalini was saying the court case is abt organ trafficking, so is Onir accused of both that and baby swapping? Then how can Ovi and Purvi testify in his favor? Do they have pukhta saboot that Onir didnt do organ trafficking? 😕
Thanks 👍🏼, the precap is so beautiful I can't wait 4 tomorrow episode 
I just hope nothing goes wrong again  Ekta mam plz don't do anything .
Trina,
Good Update.
Happy Independence Day to all Indians out here.Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 10 years ago