-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey i also cannot watch the scenes
rabiacasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyforfun

i watch all serials on serialduniya.com.There are links to different places like dailymotion,youtube etc..but I use videoweed or playwire or nowvideo links.Haven't had a problem yet

BUT THE THING IS ALL CHANNELS OTHER THAN YOUTUBE DAILYMOTION ARE SUPER SLOW BUT THANKS ANYWAY
rabiacasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: asadzoya1asya

try the 1st option in desitasan

first option is always working but it's super slow took me forever i tried it and i watched 1ep in 45 min
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dunno whether u want the whole epi or just their scenes but I have most of AsYa scenes uploaded on an fb account coz like you said, all of the scenes were deleted on dm. I have 2 accounts. The first one has most of their scenes till 21 June 2013 n the 2nd account has the scenes from 21 June till date. 

IF u add me, u shud be good to go. 

MishtiPrasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyforfun

i watch all serials on serialduniya.com.There are links to different places like dailymotion,youtube etc..but I use videoweed or playwire or nowvideo links.Haven't had a problem yet

Yh i think we just have to watch on videoweed, nowvideo etc.. becos they removed it on youtube and dailymotion
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm finding the same thing.  I was watching yesterday and when I clicked to watch part two, the content had been removed. πŸ˜² Now I ask you.  What are these dimwits playing at?  If it is them wanting me to subscribe to Zee then its not happening.  I pay my Internet subscription so I should be able to watch.  Even the Zee tv website has not updated episodes since the dinosaurs were roaming the earth πŸ˜‘
Shayshay1206 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I live in California and just type Qubool Hai (todays date) Desitvbox then google spits out the website Desitvbox, it has dailymotion and youtube links!
rabiacasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

I dunno whether u want the whole epi or just their scenes but I have most of AsYa scenes uploaded on an fb account coz like you said, all of the scenes were deleted on dm. I have 2 accounts. The first one has most of their scenes till 21 June 2013 n the 2nd account has the scenes from 21 June till date.

IF u add me, u shud be good to go.

Thank you very much for the links I     used to watch all asya scene on you Dailymotion channel but now all removed but now I can watch them on your Facebook page thanks again
Usa2013 thumbnail
πŸ˜›don't worry i watch from the india forum daily . its most reliable or go to apne tv and click on jee tv. good luck