Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Star_girl

While, I am no fan Jodha, tonight her behavior was perfectly okay. Jalal just stormed in and started accusing her. And when he finally got to the freaking point of mirchi, Jodha was already too irritated. Both of them were wrong. Jalal needed to understand that Jodha will not stoop to such a level. And why would she offer him honey? He shouts at her all the time, and she should merely take it all in, and offer him honey? Oh no. πŸ˜† And dude, you injure her wrist, and leave jagged scars ( what was that btw), and you freak out when she supposedly gave you a little chilly? πŸ˜† Jalal was more annoyed with the fact that she does not care about his jala huya zuban at all, and only worried about the reaction of her parents. Aww, Jalal is too cute. β€οΈ

Bingo!  All the spice tales went flying out of the window the moment Jalaal realized that Jodha cares about her folks more than him ( obviously, Jalaal!) ...envy and angst trickled into his mind, if not his khoyaa-hua-dil!🀣
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, I've to say this today, I'm disappointed with Jalal today . He's supposed to be an emperor ?? No way his brain worked like that of a shrewd n great emperor as he's supposed to be. I just couldn't believe that he refused to see the truth that was glaring him in the face. How could he overlook the solid logic so aptly put by Jodha , n so calmly , that too in the face of very immature Jalal lashing out at her in a very volatile manner ???

Firstly he should've at least shown the decency to ask her first  whether she has done it or not ! Inherent sense of justice my foot ! The poor girl steps in his room n baas suru ho gaye janab in full fury ! Wah wah !

Secondly, it was very stupid of him to not to notice that Jodha was not looking at his expressions while he's eating n looked blissfully ignorant of the whole event. Come on, no body , not even an excellent actor could not but give away certain signs of surprize or disappointment when he kept on munching the food ! He looked towards  Jodha quite a few times while eating n every time he found her face flat n expressionless. No joy at harassing him or no dismay or face-fell-jaw-dropped expression ,after he kept on eating, flitted across her face even for a second , that alone should've made him suspect that she might be ignorant of the whole fiasco. But no ! He needs an excuse to lash out at her n accuse her , so he jumps n grabs at any thing to fit into his plan of doing that.

Ok, I take for argument's sake that the guy isn't quite so brainy as that, but what happened to him after Jodha explained so clearly why it's just not impossible but also highly ridiculous an idea that she'd do any thing like that, especially when the same food was to be served to her family n parents n specially when she's so desperate to keep up a good happy conjugal picture n therefore peace in front of her family that she compromised with her hurt after last night's brutal violence from him n came to him n also accepted his highly inappropriate condition just for the sake of making this deal with him. I loved how Jodha mentioned all of it to Jalal in hope against hope that Jalal'd understand how much it'd taken her to take those steps which should be enough to knock some sense in to any sensible man how much this deal meant to her, how important to her n therefore she couldn't even dream of doing any thing that could provoke him to break the same.

But alas ! All these to deaf ear. Among all these logic the only sentence that entered his otherwise deaf ears is that, Why the girl doesn't love me more than her parents ,( whom I always manhandle n even hurt physically with out a drop of remorse )? Really Jalal ??? * Head desk *

Ego I understand. Wo emperor hi kya jiska ek badda sa ego na ho ! Anger I understand ! Mirchi saar pe chad jaye to aisa kavi kavi ho sakta hai ! Immaturity n idiocy I can't understand or tolerate ! It's Akbar the great we're talking about ! No way could he be so blatantly blind to reason ! Why the cvs butchering his character ? What if the Mughals start protesting now for disgracing Akbar's character like that ??  Haivan tak hi thik tha, haivan nahi hua to insaan kaise banayega Jodha after all ! But use itna vi illogical dikhane ki koi jarurat nahi thi IMO.

I wished Jodha'd said on his face, " Whoever has burnt your mouth has done one great job ! Aap ko baat karne ki vi tameej nahi ! "

But alas that's not to be ! Jodha ko mahan jo dikhani hai, n also the fact, that the girl must have been worried that Jalal'd do some thing really stupid in front of his family, forgetting , as he'd done that day at the court by making her sing, that he's actually spoiling his own reputation. So she kept her cool ! Atta girl.

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yup he'd found the perfect aayudh against her...seeing how any of his words/threats seem to have no effect on the undaunted princess...he was happy to stumble upon her weakness...her parents' pride...wonder what he's going to do about it...don't think it'll be much seeing how the highlight of tomorrow's episode is the chess match... lol
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Okay, I've to say this today, I'm disappointed with Jalal today . He's supposed to be an emperor ?? No way his brain worked like that of a shrewd n great emperor as he's supposed to be. I just couldn't believe that he refused to see the truth that was glaring him in the face. How could he overlook the solid logic so aptly put by Jodha , n so calmly , that too in the face of very immature Jalal lashing out at her in a very volatile manner ???

Thanks BF .😳...As much as i agree with you, i think from the POV of JJ and the phase their relationship is going through, they are capable of believing that the other one can do anything to harm them. Logic and intention to the winds, its a pre-conditioned POV that says you can only think and do bad to me - your logic and justification to the winds.πŸ˜†

Firstly he should've at least shown the decency to ask her first  whether she has done it or not ! Inherent sense of justice my foot ! The poor girl steps in his room n baas suru ho gaye janab in full fury ! Wah wah !

Secondly, it was very stupid of him to not to notice that Jodha was not looking at his expressions while he's eating n looked blissfully ignorant of the whole event. Come on, no body , not even an excellent actor could not but give away certain signs of surprize or disappointment when he kept on munching the food ! He looked towards  Jodha quite a few times while eating n every time he found her face flat n expressionless. No joy at harassing him or no dismay or face-fell-jaw-dropped expression ,after he kept on eating, flitted across her face even for a second , that alone should've made him suspect that she might be ignorant of the whole fiasco. But no ! He needs an excuse to lash out at her n accuse her , so he jumps n grabs at any thing to fit into his plan of doing that.

Ok, I take for argument's sake that the guy isn't quite so brainy as that, but what happened to him after Jodha explained so clearly why it's just not impossible but also highly ridiculous an idea that she'd do any thing like that, especially when the same food was to be served to her family n parents n specially when she's so desperate to keep up a good happy conjugal picture n therefore peace in front of her family that she compromised with her hurt after last night's brutal violence from him n came to him n also accepted his highly inappropriate condition just for the sake of making this deal with him. I loved how Jodha mentioned all of it to Jalal in hope against hope that Jalal'd understand how much it'd taken her to take those steps which should be enough to knock some sense in to any sensible man how much this deal meant to her, how important to her n therefore she couldn't even dream of doing any thing that could provoke him to break the same.

But alas ! All these to deaf ear. Among all these logic the only sentence that entered his otherwise deaf ears is that, Why the girl doesn't love me more than her parents ,( whom I always manhandle n even hurt physically with out a drop of remorse )? Really Jalal ??? * Head desk *

Its not about spices or Jodha's intentions or Jalaal's sense of justice, even though your POV stands true in its place. Its about the woman who wanted to cut off Jalaal's head. Jalaal knows that Jodha hates him and all his judgment of her is centered around that single thought. All logic and brains take a backseat when he has to deal with Jodha's passionate hatred for him. And that is why his reactions are on impulse. 

Ego I understand. Wo emperor hi kya jiska ek badda sa ego na ho ! Anger I understand ! Mirchi saar pe chad jaye to aisa kavi kavi ho sakta hai ! Immaturity n idiocy I can't understand or tolerate ! It's Akbar the great we're talking about ! No way could he be so blatantly blind to reason ! Why the cvs butchering his character ? What if the Mughals start protesting now for disgracing Akbar's character like that ??  Haivan tak hi thik tha, haivan nahi hua to insaan kaise banayega Jodha after all ! But use itna vi illogical dikhane ki koi jarurat nahi thi IMO.

I wished Jodha'd said on his face, " Whoever has burnt your mouth has done one great job ! Aap ko baat karne ki vi tameej nahi ! "

🀣

But alas that's not to be ! Jodha ko mahan jo dikhani hai, n also the fact, that the girl must have been worried that Jalal'd do some thing really stupid in front of his family, forgetting , as he'd done that day at the court by making her sing, that he's actually spoiling his own reputation. So she kept her cool ! Atta girl.

I am not trying to deny what you are saying because by all sense of logic, ITS CORRECT. I am just presenting a view that would be in Jalaal's head or Jodha's head. Its all about ego, hatred and the passion wars. Both of them are totally feeling driven as of now - and would rather die than give each-other any benefit of doubt.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: lashy

Yup he'd found the perfect aayudh against her...seeing how any of his words/threats seem to have no effect on the undaunted princess...he was happy to stumble upon her weakness...her parents' pride...wonder what he's going to do about it...don't think it'll be much seeing how the highlight of tomorrow's episode is the chess match... lol

Something or someone will stop Jalaal for sure but things are getting tougher for Jodha from here on. She needs an ally and a strong one , looking at what MA/Adham/Ruqqu are capable of. And that ally can only be Jalaal coz Hameeda is a softie. At least, a truce needs to happen between JJ - a civil one. Love can take its own sweet time.πŸ˜†
DanmeiLover thumbnail
@MoronsKiMallika, well then I've only to add this to your comment, that the "All logic and brains take a backseat" part was soo true today in case of Jalal, but that's not the sign of a great ruler to lose any of them at ANY condition, let alone over some chilly powder. πŸ˜†

@MoronsKiMallika, well then I've only to add this to your comment, that the "All logic and brains take a backseat" part was soo true today in case of Jalal, but that's not the sign of a great ruler to lose any of them at ANY condition, let alone over some chilly powder. πŸ˜†

Ohho, yaar. Toh humne kab kahaa ki Jalaal se lekar AKBAR banne tak ka safar aasaan hogaa?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...Jalaal is faulty and that is why he is just Jalaal and not Akbar The Great. He will learn and so will Jodha - we just gotta watch how. πŸ˜‰
DanmeiLover thumbnail
From his behavior today, it's clear that Jodha will have a lot to do to change Jalal into Akbar the great, because the guy, whom we saw today, is no where near Akbar as of yet. πŸ˜† Edited by Bamonforever - 10 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zindagi Gulzar Hai! Kyoki in dono ke beech ki yeh takraar ki inteha sirf Pyaar hai...
Thanks so much for the post...me loved reading it ...

Ruquaiya hold a special place in Jalal's world because he can give back to him in spades which he accepts coz she is his best friend...all the other wives fade in significance because they have settled for what they are getting... ...but Jodha on the other hand is not his friend...not the insignificant other...she is all fury and fire princess...who refuses to cow down to him...because  to her its all about hate just as it is for him...and she gives back to him...just as much as he gives back to her...they push each other but neither of them cross the line...he does not force himself on her and she will not stoop low to exact her revenge...they both have a code of honor...they are kindred souls...and that why there are...fireworks!!!!!

I agree that Jodha is not smart enough to know when to keep her mouth shut and Jalaal on the other hand is worldly wise...
Her innocence lets her stand up to him without caring what he may do...and his allknowing worldly wisdom...cannot answer for her being so unyeilding to him...I guess thats why whether they like it or not...jalal and jodha spend their free time..getting at each otherπŸ˜†...

From his behavior today, it's clear that Jodha will have a lot to do to change Jalal into Akbar the great, because the guy, whom we saw today, is no where near Akbar as of yet. πŸ˜†

ABSOLUTELY.πŸ‘πŸΌ...Why is ur username BF? I hate Julie Plec for never getting Damon and Bonnie together....*dukh waale aansu*