Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
really wonderful update
well connected the document scene
meine socha bhi nahi yeh wahan jaake connect ho raha hai...
I thought ki Sid is negative but he is good person accept his fault
.Ram anger is too much but he is a very good father. i like depite in problem he fulfill his promise
continue soon and thanks for PM😊
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
extremely sorry for not being able to read ur story on a regular basis.. part 1 = that was indeed a fantastic start. this ff also has the same freshness like the previous one.. the name mayra and rayna is so beautiful, really shipcy di did a gr8 job on finding the names... raya's chori chori romance was also very gud. seems peehu will help as to get some more raya moment. rayna mayra r so cute, sweet and inocent , i am toh just in love with them. by the way i think something is fishy with vicram, hope am wrong... going to read the next..Edited by Pinkjali - 10 years ago
Pinkjali thumbnail
part = 2 wow..!! this was really awesome.. the twins uff.!! what a blunder package nasdaq ko nastha bana diya , am still laughing .. there phn convo was very very beautiful, specially the kbc section of ram with the twins. and the phn romance was just so romantic.. what happened in the last..? now i feel something definitely is fishy and again i hope am wrong.. finger crossed. going to read the next part..
Pinkjali thumbnail
part = 3
omg.!! it was a shocking start and lovely ending wala update... ram shouldn't have shouted so badly on priya but all well that ends well.. Ohh..!!so it was sid the idiot king behind that fishyness and i was suspecting vicram.. i just dnt understand how sid the idiot king everytime manage to created problems..? thank god he was sorry ... and despite being so angry ram didn't broked his promise , that's really sweet of him.. u know what after reading 3 part of ur ff onething is clear that there is definitely a fresh touch in this ff but it also has those special usp of ur previous ff. like fed up peehu with her parents hugging session.. gr8 and awesome job. now i promised to try not be the late latiff .. pls if u can pm me.. waiting for the next, update soon...
Edited by Pinkjali - 10 years ago
gaurip71 thumbnail
Awesome update...
Please continue soon...
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Woot woot! Loving ur new ff very much.. RK is the best even in FF. Can' t believe that he made his presence at school. Totally family man.. he he
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry again for late comments ..
Super duper hit update ..anger then love ..so swt and also teasing..this is raya without fighting they r incomplete ..thank u for ur PM
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aweeesome .. too gud.. continue soon dear.. ;)
TheFatWriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raya FF Part 4: The apples of our eyes

Recap: Ram returns, Raya differences sorted out. Sid to meet Ram the next day.

Ram and Priya walked towards the staircase. Ram smilingly put his arm around Priya's shoulders: "Boht din baad hamare behes hua na aaj?"

Priya: "Hmm 7 days... kyunki aap last 7 days se bahar the."

Ram looked surprised: "Oh..tho mere jaane ka din behes hua tha? I dont even remember."

Priya exclaimed: "Aap butter ki jagah badam khayiye please! Arre us din mere maa se phone pe baat hone ke baad aap unke itna mazaak udaye aur mae chid gayi thi na."

Ram laughed aloud: "Oh haan yaad aaya. Au kya karta Priya...wo bole 'Ram...aap na jaldi waapis aa jayiye..haan...kyunki aap Ram ho tho meri beti bhi Sita Devi hai Sita Devi...aapke intezaar rahegi usko..haan..okkk...ok naa...phone rakkhu...baayyyee'"...and burst into laughter!

Priya hit him on his chest with her fist: "Chup"

Ram continued: " Jaise mae vanvaas pe jaa rha tha...sach me teri maa unbelievable overacting karte hai is umar me bhi yaar"

Priya: "Waise patidev...aap vanvas se aaye huwe hi lag rahe hai...you look worn out. Aap fresh hoke aayiye, mae snacks ready krwaati hun."

By then the kids turn to hug their dad, while Priya looked on. Peehu hugged first: "Aww my daddy dearest... welcome back"

Rayna and Mayra also closed in: "Papa kya laaye hamare liye?"

Ram held them tighter and smiled: "My angels...luv you girls so much... sorry is baar aane me der ho gaya. Aage se aise nahi hoga, i promise."

Ram held the hands of the twins on either side while Priya and Peehu walked behind them, they all went into RaYa's bedroom.Ram went to refresh. Priya asked Bansi kaka to get snacks. The kids just hung around there, talking to Priya about their first day at school. Ram changed over and the family had snacks together, chatting and generally having a nice time. Ram then unpacked the gifts he had brought for the twins, they were too eager already.

Ram: "Mayra and Rayna...ye aapke liye...pink stationary kits, ye dolls, ye teddys and chocolates"

Mayra: "Pink? Mujhe green favorite hai"

Rayna: "Aur mera fav hai orange"

Ram: "Arre last week aap dono ne kaha pink chahiye"

Mayra frowned: "But this week it changed na."

Priya: "Oh God ye dono shuru ho gaye. Dekho baccho ab bas yahi hai, nahi chahiye tho papa inhe Peehu didi ko de denge. Hai na papa?" and gestured to Ram to agree.

Ram fumbled: "Haan...haan ofcourse..and pretended to give them all to Peehu who was smiling."

The kids grabbed them all from him and ran into their room excitedly. RaYaPe laughed.

Ram: "Peehu a few T-shirts and jeans for you and this organizer. Pasand aaya?"

Peehu kissed on his forehead: "Wow papa, boht acche hai, thank you. Mae abhi ye T-shirts try krti un and ye oganizer bhi arrange kar leti hun. Chal cya guys!" and left to her room.

Priya: "Kab purchase kie ye sab?"

Ram: "I had 2 hours to go just before taking the flight. Us time me ya tho khaana khaata ya shopping karta. I decided to shop."

Priya got up to go towards the desk to set the bed for Ram: "Aap na..you are an awesome dad!"

Ram held her hand and smiled: "Accha?! Sirf awesome DAD hun?"

Priya smiled cunningly: "Ek awesome beta, bhai, businessman..

"Ram wanted to hear something else: "Aur?"

Priya: "Aur kya? Bas ho gaya."

Ram smilingly twisted her a wrist little bit: "Jo mae sun-na chahta hun wo bolo jaldi...warna nahi chodunga."

Priya knew he wanted her to mention him as a good husband, but decided to tease him: "Ouch!! Chodiye mera haath. Mujhe kya pata aapko kya sun-na hai?"

Ram tightened the grip: "Bolo naaa..."

Priya smiled: "Haan yaad aaya...par ye haath chodenge tho bolungi..ouch...its hurting.."

Ram let go of her hand, stood up and went close to her all excited: "Aaah...finally"

Priya: "Aaap...aap ek awwwesssome friend bhi hai...Vikram ka kitna accha friend hai..hai na" and sped away.

An irritated Ram followed her to the bed where she was setting right the pillow.

Ram: "Priya mae tumhara kya lagta hu?"

Priya raised her eyebrows: "Hawww! Saath din kya bahar rahe ab ye bhi bhul gaye?"

Ram: "Its not that yaar! Kya mae...kya mae ek AWESOME HUSBAND nahi hun?

"Priya laughed loud: "Sorry...but bilkul nahi"

Ram made a face at her, snatched the pillow from her, pulled on the blanket and dozed off. Within minutes, the whole KM heard him snore. Priya smiled, caressed his hair, turned off the lights and left to the kids' room to check on them. She sat with the kids until they finished their studies and assignments. There was not much to do so they finished quite quickly. Priya called up the kapoors and sharmas to update about Ram's arrival.Ram woke up at dinner time. Ram and the kids relished aloo parantha with desi ghee and makkhan. Priya also got sweets and some other delicacies prepared for tonight. The family was having a leisurely dinner but Ram was still a little angry about Priya's teasing him. Just when they were about to be done, there was a knock at their bedroom door. Bansi kaaka came in with 2 boxes. Before he said a word..

Ram: "Oh they have arrived! Waha rakh dijiye Bansi kaaka, thank you!" and pointed to a table.

Rayna: "Wo kya hai papa?"

Ram: "Wo pastries hai princess, maine order diya tha."

The kids screamed in excitement. Everyone finished dinner.

Priya: "Uff Ram..2 boxes of pastries? Dinner bhi heavy tha. Ab ek khalenge, dusra kal. Ok?"

Ram took the boxes from the cover: "Chup karo yaar, I know. Just 300gms ka hai each. Ek bacchon ke liye and ek tumhare liye mangwaya tha. Tumhe nahi khana hai tho mat khao."

Priya stood quiet. Ram checked the box that had a sticker on top that said "For Kids". He gave that to Peehu top open first. The other box had a sticker "For Priya". He kept it aside for now.

Peehu opened the box while the twins helped her. It was a delicious looking walnut pastry, with a message flag on it that read "Im sooo sorry". Ram stared at the message unbelievably, looked at the kids and at Priya with a confused look. The kids kissed on Ram's forehead, Peehu cut it and served to everybody. They loved it!

Mayra: "Ye itna jaldi khatam ho gaya! Dusra bhi open karo Peehu didi aap."

Suddenly Ram took away the other box: "Arrre nahi nahi abhi nahi...bilkul nahi.. Dinner bhi heavy tha na. Ye kal khayenge ok? Now go and sleep."

Priya was surprised: "Lo...maine kya French me bola tha yahi baat?"

The kids however insisted on Ram opening it and successfully snatched it from him.Once again Peehu opened the box with help from the twins. A backforest pastry with beautiful red cherries lined around looked tempting. Ram kept his hands on his forehead.

Peehu quietly pulled up the message flag from the center of the pastry and handed it to Priya smiling: "Uff kitni baar? Itne saalo se...anyway hum bacche ye khaake nikal jayenge, uske baad kijiye."

Priya casually took it from her and read the contents on the message flag: "Luv You So Much. Its Now Kissi n Huggiee Time!"

As usual Priya was embarassed. She stared at Ram who avoided eye contact. He quickly gulped his share of pastry and pretended to be busy with his phone until the kids wished them and left for their room.

Ram got up and went close to her: "Suno suno please suno..i know tum ye message bacchon ke saamne dekh ke se embarrased ho. Trust me Priya message flags exchanges kar diya hai us duffer pastry shop wala me. The message for you was Im so sorry...and unke pastry pe ye...ye sab ka bola tha..."

Priya looked at him. His helplessness and innocence were evident. She took pity at how he sorry he was feeling. Priya cupped his cheeks: "Ram..aap na..."

Ram: "I know...Im hopeless"

Priya smiled: "Na...aap ek super-awesome husband hai"

Ram was pleasantly surprised: "Ye tum keh rahe ho?"

Priya smiled naughtily: " kyu aapke aur bhi biwiyaan hai jo aise kahenge aapko?"

Ram flashed the brightest smile, hugged and kissed her and : "Luv you Priya"

She kissed him back and asked: "Sacchi?"

Ram was still smiling: "Sacchi mucchi"

---------

To be continued...feedback please :)

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome 
loved the scene when priya teases ram
continue soon waitin