Jodha Akbar

Maham Anga - The Perfect Catalyst For AkDha - Page 4

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Super Kool

So true...maham is the true crusader of Akdha love story...the best part is...she doesn't even know about it...

Jalal was sweating...gosh!! How did he manage to eat even that much??? No wonder he was enraged...

Jodha- Intially she thought that jalal is again pulling off a trick on her...i like the way she reasons out with jalal...just like the first night of marriage...her reasons were valid...why would she risk creating a scene when her parents were around??? If, jalal would not have been mad at her( who wouldn't be after eating that food)...he would have seen the logic of jodha's argument...

Coming to the best part...jalal's anger rose several notches because jodha was more concerned for her parents and not his burning throat...so basically, the spice in the food was not the issue any more...Lolz...

He was sweating so badly. Had I been at his place, I would have been crying for a glass of water or something sweet to eat πŸ˜† . But I guess he didn't want to give Jodha the satisfaction that she got to him, as he believes that it's Jodha who deliberately added the spices in his food.

True. And that's exactly my point. They talk things out openly, be it out of hatred. Communication is the key.

Hahaha I know right? He wasn't mad over the fact that his throat was on fire, but mad over the fact that Jodha didn't give a damn about his throat on fire πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LitleMissMuffet

Loved your post 😊

Thanks 😊
fia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

Haven't watch tonight yet n can't wait to watch it.

Aww I was kinda hoping he will ask her to eat his as well just so he knows that she didn't do it on purpose.

Anyways never mind cant wait to watch it.

Lovely post fia

We were all hoping for that πŸ˜†

Watch the episode soon and share your take on it.

Thanks Gauri 😳
fia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rimi10

Lovely post dear and very aptly stated😳. 

Thank you 😳
fia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

Tujse mirchi lagI to mai kya karu suits Akdha wel. πŸ˜† Hopefully both will think about this later cooly.. wonderful post fi. 😳

LOL I was thinking of this exact same song a while ago πŸ˜†

Thanks Kabutar ☺️
ipkmiss1 thumbnail
i just loved ur post and surely maham anga willl be a great help for akdha ...cause she is the one who realizes tht when there is hatred ,love is also nt tht far behind...just bcoz of her akdha will communicate with each other and will finally be towards their journey of love..

and now the situation is that they just need to process what the other said, tht jodha won't do anything bad cause after all he has fulfill all his wishes but i guess right now he has been blinded by hatred...he won't say anything to her family  directly to diminsh her but will choose the chess game to do it indirectly(and tht 2 will only happen if she loose πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)
fia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveagni

I love jodha's courage...the way she handled the situation when jalal was angry today was mindblowing!!!

Me too. I like it when women are portrayed as strong and brave through television shows. Thankfully Jodha is one such woman too.

Jalaal has truly met his match!
fia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yoga23priya

Superb Analysis. πŸ‘

My Grandma always told me that your relationship will be strong and safe, only when   you don't allow any third person interfering between you.😳

I loved Jalal the way he didn't allow Maham Anga enter between them.

Priya

Thanks

Your Grandma is absolutely right 😊 . Jalaal may be young, but he sure knows how to handle things maturely when needed. Hence, didn't provide Maham with any details of what was going on.
fia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipkmiss1

i just loved ur post and surely maham anga willl be a great help for akdha ...cause she is the one who realizes tht when there is hatred ,love is also nt tht far behind...just bcoz of her akdha will communicate with each other and will finally be towards their journey of love..

and now the situation is that they just need to process what the other said, tht jodha won't do anything bad cause after all he has fulfill all his wishes but i guess right now he has been blinded by hatred...he won't say anything to her family  directly to diminsh her but will choose the chess game to do it indirectly(and tht 2 will only happen if she loose πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Thank you. Yes she is the one who realizes that there is a thin line between hate and love. And she also fears that Jalaal might just cross it and so her impulsive actions to refrain that from happening is only quickening the process further.

True. For Akbar to get his revenge, he first needs to be sure that Jodha will loose this game from Ruqu. But the tables are turning on Ruqaiyya Begum, fast πŸ˜‰
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

nice post...agree!
MA's cunning planning is all gonna fall flat in th end...n she's lighting th fires even more!!πŸ˜†