Maham Anga - The Perfect Catalyst For AkDha

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ek bottle mirchi ki keemat, tum kya samjho Maham Anga πŸ˜†

After watching tonight's episode, one thing is very obvious, Maham is the catalyst of Jodha and Akbar's relationship. The harder she tries to break off their relationship, the stronger it will get. Today she played a trick once again to put down Jodha in Akbar's eyes. But the opposite of that happened. Jalaal, like the brave man that he is, ate the immensely spicy food without flinching. Maham's motive was to make a mockery of Jodha through Akbar infront of her family, but no matter how ruthless and short-tempered Akbar may be, he knew better than to not bring his personal matters into public.

He didn't want to embarrass his "Begum" infront of her parents. Not because he wants to prove himself as the better man, but because he doesn't want his dear wife to feel mortified. He may be extremely pissed off at her, and she may not give two hoots about that, but what mattered was that moment of communication between them. For any relationship to work, communication is very important. Akbar shared his side of the story, and Jodha shared her side of the story. Both of them laid down their points clearly in front of each other, and after both of them have calmed down, they will ponder over it.

It won't be long before a bond of understanding, and maybe even trust develops between them. But that will happen only if they are honest and straight-forward with each other. Just like they were today. Even if it is due to hatred right now. But things can always turn around. Jalaal's precious Ammi Jaan, please keep up this amazing work and continue with your job of being a catalyst. You're exactly the little push that these two stubborn heads need to come closer to each other! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maham and Ruku too ! πŸ˜†

Very big catalyst ! πŸ˜†

Nice post !πŸ‘πŸΌ
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc post
nd yr nyc manyata nd yuvi siggy
dey wre cute na
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post !! (maham n ruku  ) they  both will play cupid to bring AkDha closer πŸ˜‰
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Akbar acted perfectly...Wish I could say same about Jodha...Instead of just telling Jalal that she is not afraid of him and she didnt do anything with the food , she should have gone and checked it...
It is one thing to be proud of one's heritage and another to have a kind and practical approach...

She is always quick to find fault with Jalal...Wish she looks in the mirror once.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
 Haha! The way he was sweating! Poor Jalaal! He actually thought Jodha did it on purpose!πŸ˜† I kinda wanted him to ask her to taste some of the food as its very tasty but that didnt happen!πŸ˜† And well Maham, the way her expressions changed upon realising her plans literallly flopped was funny! She knows the harder she tries, the more likely she is to fail! But am sure her day will come as they say :every dog has its day!πŸ˜† Jodha was lucky that she had tied him in that promise, if it was not for the promise, I am sure he would not have mind washing his dirty linens in public!πŸ˜†

One thing I like about Akdha is, despite their on the face hatred for each other, they always manage to ensure the other know verbally of what the other is feeling! Jodha made sure to tell him that she had no gain in sabotaging his food as he had agreed to her condition and what I liked even more here, was her emphasizing how despite not wanting to touch his body, she agreed to his condition tooπŸ˜† hence what was she to gain in adding more mirchi!!! 

It is evident that he will not expose her, but rather will use the chess game as his next quest in humiliating her!πŸ˜† (Or maybe Jodha will do some jadoo on him, as she was wondering what her next possible move should be in stopping Jalaal from disclosing any info to her father)πŸ˜†
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well said..loved MA expressions..its really made me laugh...if akbar continuously support jodha publically like this, MA surly get heart attack..she can't believe this Jalal...its really interesting..
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Haha! The way he was sweating! Poor Jalaal! He actually thought Jodha did it on purpose!πŸ˜† I kinda wanted him to ask her to taste some of the food as its very tasty but that didnt happen!πŸ˜† And well Maham, the way her expressions changed upon realising her plans literallly flopped was funny! She knows the harder she tries, the more likely she is to fail! But am sure her day will come as they say :every dog has its day!πŸ˜† Jodha was lucky that she had tied him in that promise, if it was not for the promise, I am sure he would not have mind washing his dirty linens in public!πŸ˜†

One thing I like about Akdha is, despite their on the face hatred for each other, they always manage to ensure the other know verbally of what the other is feeling! Jodha made sure to tell him that she had no gain in sabotaging his food as he had agreed to her condition and what I liked even more here, was her emphasizing how despite not wanting to touch his body, she agreed to his condition tooπŸ˜† hence what was she to gain in adding more mirchi!!! 

It is evident that he will not expose her, but rather will use the chess game as his next quest in humiliating her!πŸ˜† (Or maybe Jodha will do some jadoo on him, as she was wondering what her next possible move should be in stopping Jalaal from disclosing any info to her father)πŸ˜†

bold @ agreed πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elasingh

Yes Akbar acted perfectly...Wish I could say same about Jodha...Instead of just telling Jalal that she is not afraid of him and she didnt do anything with the food , she should have gone and checked it...

It is one thing to be proud of one's heritage and another to have a kind and practical approach...

She is always quick to find fault with Jalal...Wish she looks in the mirror once.

LOL!! I thought when she looked at him leaving, she would have tasted the food! par nahiii! But she based her faith in Maham who had assured her, she cooked a tasty meal! It did not register with her that someone would possibly sabotage the food! The same could be said for Jalal, nah? He knows Jodha is someone who will never do anything to ensure her parents even doubt her well-being there; hence one could argue he too could have used some practicality instead of jumping on Jodha's throat!  

(Waise Jalal and Jodha know what button to press to ensure the other's blood is left boiling- hence her saying she was not afraid was her way to tell Akbar to stop threatening her, as it will be of no use- and more than the food, it was this particular dialogue that got Jalal fuming! πŸ˜† Hence him threatening to expose the truth!- Notice, its the first time, Jodha looks at Jalaal in his eyes without blinking!- normally she lowers her gaze but this time she was hoping he would read her eyes and know she did not put that amount of mirch in the food)

(Rajat's expressions were amazing in that mirch eating scene)πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
She's a very wise woman who is blinded because of her needy & angry desperation for Power. Being blind this way, also makes her immensely secure with all things JALAL & as a result, very childish. The spite that accompanied all that red chilli powder ( very descriptive of Ma's sentiments towards Jodha & her crazy hatred of all things "juda" than & from the Mughal Sultanate) into the yummy food Jodha had dutifully cooked for Jalal; was just that. A highly over grown child begging for petty revenge. Revenge against what? For Jodha to have the temerity to defy Jalla so. And yet be untouched in every sense. But mostly.. For the passion & eventual Love that Maha, Anga senses between Jodha & Jalal..