Jodha Akbar

I cant wait to see Ruqaiya's face! - Page 2

Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

He said that Ruku is best player of chess ...he will fulfill 1 wish of the winner...

Ho ok did he said in life he will fulfill 1 wish in life or one night as I am not able understand it pure urdu I can not understand pl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think today Jodha's behaviour was bit irritating the way she answered Jalal was so πŸ˜‘..But anyways dying to see tomorrow's epi & that killer smirk too πŸ˜‰ 
Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anayakhan10

I think today Jodha's behaviour was bit irritating the way she answered Jalal was so😑..But anyways dying to see tomorrow's epi & that killer smirk tooπŸ˜‰

Ye she did right as he always try to scred he then she give him nice reply that he think that jhoda doing every thing
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: anayakhan10

I think today Jodha's behaviour was bit irritating the way she answered Jalal was so πŸ˜‘..But anyways dying to see tomorrow's epi & that killer smirk too πŸ˜‰ 

She could answer him in polite way but actual fact they don't know what was gg around them..after all Jalal had accepted everything from their sides n even jodha too.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pen_786

Ye she did right as he always try to scred he then she give him nice reply that he think that jhoda doing every thing

Since when has Jalal try to scare Jodha? He has been nothing but kind to her...and her family...
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Jalal would be impressed even if he doesn't admit it or express it. Ruq would be furious. She thinks she is the mistress of Chess, but the real mistress has come to claim her throne! MA's furiously fearful expressions will be fun(ny) to watch πŸ˜ƒ.. I hope Jodha does take her prize later & asks Jalal to abolish the Jaziya tax on Hindus.. Though I hope more that it comes forth organically, from Jalal's transition from Jalal to India's greatest Emperor-Akbar.. Unless Jodha finally unleashes the prim tigress within & it's a move to show Ruqaiyya the powerful hold she has on Akbar AKA Jalal.. Because that would be the fun(nest) move out of all! πŸ˜†
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think this girl needs to get her head out of the cloud and face reality, no matter how you hate Jalal he is her husband he deserved some respect.
She know nothing about her husband,all she knows is hear say, i am getting sick and tired of her attitude.
LitleMissMuffet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also want to see her face but more of akbar's
AkhdaKhabroo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know when jodha will b preggos it will be exactly opposite of what is being shown now It will b a quite matter only shared privately between jalal and jodhaa and that is the beauty It will be the true celebration in real terms we will get to see lot of heart touching moments
As far as Ruq is concerned she will not feel bad on losing achild cause for her only power matters but she may cause harm to jodha calling her bad luck n what not   we will have to wait n see