CCLOVE's Writing Corner: All Things AsYa . . .

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey all, decided to put up my Writing Index. Check it out if you have time or the inclination. 😃

The first three TS are interrelated to each other and should be read in order to get the flow of the story.

I'll update the index as I write more 😉 . . . 

Writing Index

TS

Synopsis: Zoya and Asad celebrate their first wedding anniversary with a romantic date that ends with a huge surprise.

Baby on Board  <Completed>

Synopsis: Asad and Zoya eagerly await the arrival of a new addition to their family.

One Hot Vacation (Three-Shot) <Completed>

Synopsis: Exhausted with no time for themselves, Asad wisps Zoya away for a romantic getaway to spend some alone time 

One Night . . . Forever Changed (Three-Shot) <Completed>

Synopsis: One drunken night changes the lives of two strangers Asad and Zoya forever. (This one has no relation to what's going on with the show or resemblance to their usual character traits).

His Beautiful Dancer (Three-Shot) <Completed>

Synopsis: Zoya Farooqui can't escape the charm of her boss Asad Ahmed Khan when he makes it very clear that he wants her at all costs. Even as she dislikes everything about him she finds it hard to resist him.

Synopsis: On her first day of work, Zoya Farooqui gets stuck in an elevator with a very grumpy and arrogant Asad Ahmed Khan.

Honeymoon in Paradise (Three-Shot) <Completed>

Collaborated story: Authors: cclove, mocchug and saida.m

Synopsis: Asad and Zoya are finally married and going on honeymoon but in a twist and mix up at the airport they land on the wrong flight and end up on an island at a resort hosting a couples retreat.

FF           

Inevitable Love  <Completed>

Synopsis: This FF takes place after Zoya and Asad's Mangalpur experience and the way I imagined things would unfold with these two after that experience and how they slowly fall in love with each other.

On the Island  <Completed>

Synopsis: Urged by their respective families to take an exotic Caribbean cruise, Asad and Zoya in a series of unfortunate events end up falling overboard and washing up on an abandoned island. They have no food and no way to get home and both of them would rather be anywhere but on that island with each other.

Resistance  <In Progress>

Synopsis: 

OS

One Sexy Reunion [18+] <Completed>

Synopsis: Two long lost friends meet again in one steamy encounter that rekindles long held feelings.

Tip Tip Barsa Paani  <Completed>

Synopsis: Zoya tries to mend ways when she and Asad gets into a fight and the two end up spending a romantic night in the rain.

Synopsis: AsYa reuniting after a long painful separation

Forgiveness <Completed>

Synopsis:  What happens after the dissolution of Ayaan and Zoya's marriage for AsYa     

Synopsis: Asad and Zoya reunite after weeks of separation and her living in Ayaan's house as his wife ( as per the current story-line)

My Humaira Begum<Completed>(AyRa)

Synopsis: Ayaan and Humaira gets married.

Synopsis: Ayaan returns home after three years to find preparations for Humaira's marriage to Haider. Can he make it up to her and stop this wedding before it's too late?

When Love Rains, It Pours <Completed> (A Collaborative OS)

Authors: mochhug, -Shayari-, gossipgirlxoxo, saida.m, Drea_QH1fan,ARandKJfan, and ME 😃

Synopsis: After a disturbing nightmare of her past, Asad decides to do something to cheer Zoya up but neither knew where this rainy night would eventually take them and how it would change their lives. 

SS

Synopsis: This story continues off from where His Beautiful Dancer(TS) ends...

A Dark Obsessive Love <In Progress>

MPosts

llComing Soonll  

Well as you can see I've started a new FF entitled Resistance so first off will be more regular updates of this.

- Also the conclusion to my FF "Inevitable Love" - <DONE>

- I also planned to write a follow up to "His Beautiful Dancer" based on the What if at the end of the last part...which would be a SS making it my first SS and longer than the TS it started from...😉 <DONE>

- I've also gotten an idea for another SS possibly a FF which is yet to be entitled which I will post a synopsis of very soon...

- My first AyRa OS ...yes I couldn't resist...I plan to write an OS for Ayaan and Humaira based on marriage...whether its them getting married or already being married you'll have to wait and see... <DONE>

That's all for now and before you pelt me with tomatoes because I end up becoming negligent and updating like a tortoise...I've gotten my spark back and my creative juices are in abundance...

<gif credits to makers>

Edited by cclove - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great to see all your stories in one page!
ill bookmark it!
keep it updated!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG YOU WRITE!
candy!

im going go read all of them1
see ya!

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great candy

Wow this is a treat 
reenah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great. Now I don have to go searching for all ur work.
Just keep updating and adding to the list 😊
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
thank you.

Your work is very good. 

And bookmarked. keep updating it. :) 
Homeslice thumbnail
Congratulations on your index :D Hope to see you pen down many more amazing stories! 

Nisha
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All the stories are awsome.. ...😊
Now looking forward for more stories like that...😊
MayurnASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for index...🤗
bookmarked...😃
Applef thumbnail