Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Wave.

Ye kya bol dia aapne,gaya thread paani me.πŸ˜†err I mean Mmods ke trashbin me.πŸ˜†

No but Honestly, I was disturbed by Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

After the movie, I found myself always talking to God and making sacrifaces for things I wanted. For example I stopped eating apples in order to pass my exam. And I passed! Not because I studied or anything lol, only bcuz I told god I will stop eating them :)

But then one day, I wanted to talk to God about being HAPPY...and before I could make my sacrifiace he interrupted me and said that I wanted to be "truly" happy I would have to give up watching Jab Tak Hai Jaan. So I gave it up and I am truly happy now :)
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Apart from the films already mentioned, 'Jaago' starring Hansika Motwani, Sanjay Kapoor, Raveena Tandon and Manoj Bajpai was quite disturbing for me. 

I remember watching it when I was quite young, and I felt so scared because the girl who gets sexually assaulted in the film was around the age I was then - 10 or something. And the fact that it's based on a true incident makes it all more disturbing. 
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

No but Honestly, I was disturbed by Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

After the movie, I found myself always talking to God and making sacrifaces for things I wanted. For example I stopped eating apples in order to pass my exam. And I passed! Not because I studied or anything lol, only bcuz I told god I will stop eating them :)

But then one day, I wanted to talk to God about being HAPPY...and before I could make my sacrifiace he interrupted me and said that I wanted to be "truly" happy I would have to give up watching Jab Tak Hai Jaan. So I gave it up and I am truly happy now :)

I should also try the apple trick with God.πŸ˜›
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HotMess

Apart from the films already mentioned, 'Jaago' starring Hansika Motwani, Sanjay Kapoor, Raveena Tandon and Manoj Bajpai was quite disturbing for me. 

I remember watching it when I was quite young, and I felt so scared because the girl who gets sexually assaulted in the film was around the age I was then - 10 or something. And the fact that it's based on a true incident makes it all more disturbing. 

Heard the name first tym

Hansika in such a role would ruin my childhood

Edited by BeShArAm - 10 years ago
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dhokha movie by pooja bhatt...there is a scene whr thr girl has to be naked in front of the cop n sadly the cop is asutosh rana...I was terriefied seeing the scene...but I liked the movie...n as already mentioned sangharsh n dushman Terrified me...Edited by subha_rath2004 - 10 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There was this movie with Rani Mukherjee where she gets raped by this fella whom she slapped o something, in a classroom that too. After she's raped she walks the street naked. They have some court trial and she's asked to marry the rapist shitball.

Oh btw, she falls for him too. Sucks-out-snake-venom-from-his-leg wala love.

Can't remember the name of the movie. The guy looked like a cockroach.

And it was overall pretty disturbing.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
^^ i think its raja ki aayegi baraat .
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MR.KooL

^^ i think its raja ki aayegi baraat .

Yup. That's the one.
Thanks.
Was too lazy to google. πŸ˜†

mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Premgranth...I think that is the name
Shakti
lajja
1947 the earth...

The way Aamir's character cruelly kills Rahul  and then in the end the way he drags Nandita Das has forever been etched in my memory...its like I saw that movie just y'day////