loved it
plz cont soon
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heeeyyy yaar.,...
Pleasee dont stop this FF..
But the update was just too good...
I really wanna now Virat reaction on what Samir told Manvi..
Pleaseee continue soon...
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the girls dancing with their men very amusing and sweet, I am happy that some of the tension left virman.
but Samir wants to create havoc... 

amazing update.
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Eeeww Samir is Kamina like Simmi πŸ€” Fab one Anu. Der nokh jhok and I specially love Priya's character.. 😊 Cant wait to read more..!! And m sure Virat Samir ki dhulai karenga 🀣
tellyrox thumbnail
I really adore ur writing yar...love dis ff alot...pls dnt stop...i knw its not lyk b4...d show has ended...but v virman fans are still there...v r not goin anywhr...so pls continue ...n i wish u come up with more virman ffs...btw nice update...cant wait 4 d nxt 1
bluebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Yep..I am on a roll 

|| PART 21 ||

Later that night, while Virat was out helping Samir fix his car, Manvi was waiting for him in the living room. Her thoughts kept going back to Samir's words. Now, it all made sense to her. His hanging out with Dr.Karan, who had blatantly hit on her on the day of her interview. The way they used to laugh whenever she was around in the same room - now she understood that they were probably talking about her. She felt disgusted and saddened that her sister was going to get married to such an indecent person.

She saw Virat walking in and went to open the door.

"Sorry, got late. The guy doesn't even know how to change a flat tire." Virat commented as he walked into the kitchen and washed his hands. Manvi followed him as he walked upstairs into their bedroom.

"We are going there for breakfast tomorrow. I don't think I can ever keep you from going there. I don't think I can keep myself from going there." Virat told Manvi as he got his night clothes out.  "Your dad has an important announcement apparently; I am sure it is something to do with their wedding. I just hope it ends soon."

"Hmm.." Manvi nodded.

"I will be right back.." Virat went to freshen up as Manvi was still racking her brain if she should tell Simmi about him.

Would she believe her? She had warned her to stay away from Samir but now, what will she do if she came to know about his true color?

She cannot even tell Virat. She remembered how angry Virat got on the day of her interview. He will kill him. Simmi will not understand their perspective; she will think Virat has a grudge on her fianc and just call him names. What should she do? Maybe she should tell Rahul. He is usually calmer than Priya and Virat.

She felt a warm pair of hands around her waist and soft kiss on her neck. She smiled and turned around. "Hi there." She smiled.

"Hi. Ab, kya soch rahi ho?"

"I am worried."

"About?"

"You see, when a husband is suddenly this super successful entrepreneur and he doesn't miss his wife that much even when he away for two weeks..."

"Hmpphhh..." Virat nodded his head making a face.

"...and when he is always fighting, the wife should be worried right, ki uska kuch affair vaffair toh nahi chal raha. You never know these days..." she shrugged.

"Sach baath hain..you never know...possible hain.." Virat chuckled.

"Hain?" Manvi's jaw dropped. "VIRAT!"

"abhi biwi itni boring hogayi toh banda kya karega? Hain na?"

"main boring hogayi hu?"

"acha, aap apni baath kar rahi thi! Nai, nai aap boring kaha ho? Aap toh pataka ho. Kya dance tha, phir se kare? Kaise kaise moves the yaar?" Virat started imitating Manvi from before and she started crying and chasing him around the bed.

"Virat, please. You promised you wouldn't tease us."

"You heard me wrong darling. I said I will not tease bhabhi."

"Not fair." Manvi folded her hands and looked at him with a cute face.

"I don't play fair, jaan"

"You are such a monster. Waise, wait a minute, you got gifts for mom, dad, and Priya. You didn't get me anything."

"Ya, I didn't get you anything.."

Manvi's face falls.

Virat laughs and gets up a small box from the bedside table "...except this."

"For me?!!!!!" her face lights up in a instant.

"Yes."

"A phone? This was the phone you were playing with before the party."

"Hmm...that's the phone with my app. It is in the market now. They said I can do the first download, so I did."

"That's what you were doing in the evening?"

"Yes. Par tum toh meri sunti kaha ho. You don't miss me...you don't love me. Kya kya nautanki kar rahi thi yaar !"

"Pssh! How does the app work?"

"Here. I have the app on my phone too. So, you click on my name and now, we both are tagged. Every 30 min, my phone asks your phone if you are safe and if you don't snooze it down, it sends out an alarm to me that you are at this particular location and you are in trouble. So, I come find you."

"So, what all you explained to me that day, really happened. I mean it is in the market now!"

"Yes!"

"That's so awesome Virat. You created this!! I am so proud of you.." she hugged him tightly and he lifts her off the floor, hugging her back.

"Thank you. I love you so much." Manvi smiled and kissed his cheek.

Virat looked at her, lost in her smile and her innocent face and the unbound happiness in it. He couldn't have asked for anything else. Right now, he was the happiest he had ever been. He had with him everything he ever wanted - a bright career and a wonderful future with an amazing wife.

He smiled, tracing her cheek with his hand.

"I can't see you sad Manvi. I have told this to you in the beginning itself. If there is anything I cannot bear at this point in my life, it is to see you sad. See you cry, unable to deal with the crap associated with my past.

You told me that your don't see problems, you only see solutions. But Manvi, sometimes, it is important to let other people decide for you. Sometimes, things get too heavy for you to make a rational decision. I want you to talk to me - I have told you this time and again. Kitne baar bolu tumhe. I am right here for you. You know that right?"

"Yes." she smiled.

Manvi put her hands around his neck and standing on her tippy toes, she gave him a gentle peck on his lips. He looked at her beautiful face filled with a warm blush and leaned in to kiss her back.

He lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. "You want to know how much I missed you?" he asked.

Manvi's eyes widened unable to understand what exactly he was referring to.

Virat laughed and sat in front of her. He kissed her hand and cupping her face with one of his hands, kissed her face, inch by inch. He buried his face in her hair and kissed her neck softly, moving down, around her collar bone, making her moan. Her slender form carved around his broad shoulders and her nails dug onto his back as he started making slow and tender love, bringing back that shield they create when they are with each other, reinforcing the passion and affection they share and expressing their love in the most intimate way possible.

"I don't like it when you are angry with me." Manvi whispered as Virat huddled beside her covering them with the duvet.

"Then don't anger me."

"How do I do that?"

"Be yourself and stop taking bull-shit from others."

"You are very dominating."

"Oh, you have no idea darling. I will do anything to keep you safe and happy." He kissed her cheek and pulled her into his arms. Manvi, for once forgot all that was wrong with her world and surrendered to his love, slipping into a warm and peaceful sleep.

Next day morning, Virat took Manvi to her parents before going to work. As expected, the announcement was about the wedding and it was to take place in the next week. It was an unavoidable thing for them. Virat was sitting with Dad and Simmi in the living room discussing venues and other things while Manvi was chatting with her mom in the kitchen.

"Can you toast some bread. I got everything else." Her mom told her while carrying out the breakfast in a tray.

Manvi decided that it was her duty as a sister to tell Simmi about Samir and the rest was upto her. She dialed Rahul's number just to make sure she was doing the right thing. He didn't answer.

Well Manvi, just do the right thing. If I was in Simmi's place, I would have wanted to know, she figured. She took a deep breath and put the last two pieces of bread in. It was just the matter finding her alone.

She felt his hands around her hugging her waist from behind. "Virat, I know you are bored. Let us just have breakfast and leave okay. I need about five minutes to talk to Simmi and then we can go to work." She said the whole thing in one quick sentence.

She felt him kiss her on her shoulder and his beard pricked her. This wasn't Virat. She jumped away from him and turned around. It was Samir.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Arey, I was just kidding. I heard these kind of things were common between a Jiju and Sali. And after watching your dance last night, I...juust.. couldn't get you out of my head."

"Listen, stay away from me. This is not cool." she warned him.

"Yeah? What are you going to do?"

"Manvi? Everything okay?"  her mom came in. "What is going on?"

Manvi was out of breath. She was shocked out of her wits and she looked from her mom to Samir and then back to her mom.

"Good morning!" Simmi walked in, grabbed the plate with the toast and left.

"Nothing mom. I am getting late for work. I should get going."

"That's okay Manvi. You are working for me this morning. It is totally cool with me." Samir smiled sweetly.

"That's settled then. Chalo Mannu, lets have breakfast." Her mom said.

Manvi just stood there unable to move. She has to deal with this patiently otherwise there will be big world war in the house. Her phone rang and it was Rahul. She kept looking at the phone deciding about how to talk to him about what just happened. It is plain repulsive to even talk about it.

She felt someone's hand on her shoulder and she literally jumped away. When she turned around, it was Virat and he was looking at her puzzled.

She was pale, tensed, out of breath and scared. He touched her forehead to check her temperature. "What's wrong? Is that Rahul calling you?"

"Yeah.."

"Give it to me.."

"Haan bhai."

"Yello waazup?"

Manvi went out to the breakfast table. She didn't want Virat to know especially when they were face to face. She knew he would squeeze it out of her, if he gets the slightest hint. She just wanted to get out of the house and deal with this in a calm way. Tell Simmi before anyone else.

Virat sat at the breakfast table, looking at Manvi suspiciously. Rahul told him that it was Manvi who had called him. Then why didn't she talk to him?

There was just small talk at the breakfast table. They were talking about wedding budgets and guest lists. Nothing hinting towards the possible tornado that was approaching the family.

"Samir can you pass me the juice." Virat asked him while talking with mom. When Samir didn't answer, Virat looked towards Samir. Samir was looking at Manvi who was serving everybody parata. This didn't go unnoticed by Virat and Manvi's mom.

"Samir beta?" Mom called him.

"Haan aunty."

"Please pass the juice.."

Samir gave the juice to Virat who was glaring at him. Samir had a wicked gleam in his eyes and a smug expression on his face.That one look was enough for Virat to understand that something was up. 

I really want to know your comments about this drama. I can end it in one update or at the max 2 updates but I have some more ideas in this direction. Is this Samir drama boring? Let me know.

Edited by bluebolt - 10 years ago
roshreb thumbnail
res
unres
 samir is such a kamina, bada hi ghatiya insaan hai.. such a weird way of "kidding" ..cheapo.. no wonder why he is friend with dr karan.. samir drama is not boring..im loving it.. & i want simmi to regret her decision of divorcing virat!! virman sweet romantic moments were awesome!! at the end  virat caught that kamina looking at mannu..he was so lost that he didnt heard virat..ab to yeh gaya...looks like more drama coming up!! want virat to teach him a far better lesson..worst than what he did to that doc who misbehaved with mannu!! update soon!! 
Edited by roshreb - 10 years ago
ambarsariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No, Dear..that Sameer drama is not boring..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
I wud love to know other things u're talking about..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Nyc update ... BTW...πŸ˜‰
plzzz cont. soon!!😊

baby_yellow123 thumbnail
OMG...hw cheap he is...he is going to die very soon...n that mob application wud help...cont soon