Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: roshreb

u look cute wen u r confuse <3

jus sleepy
 πŸ₯±
shehnazmithani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey I am a silent reader of your stories and I must say that you are doing good job. I started my journey of reading your stories by addicted and it made me addicted to your each word. After addicted I have started BILU this SS made me crazy yar hats off  to you. It,s being 1 week since I free from my exams and I have read all your previous stories too I really enjoyed them too. I only want say  you one thing that you fan fiction writers are the one who always feel the reader that it is the serial which came 2 end but the characters are still alive. I never enjoyed TV serial as much I enjoyed reading your stories.
You have mention in your recent update that you want to write random story as well other than Virman sure you can do that but I am the biggest fan of virman  I really want you to write about virman too but it's ohk if you want to continue with some random stories u can surely proceed because I am falling for your stories too.
I just want to appreciate for your work and say a big thank you for making my vacation so enjoyable thank you thank you so much :-) 
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updatr
Loved it
Loved manvi and virat's conversation
Continue soon
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
huh finally the frustration of manvi is completely ourt on simmi the with ...what nothing else ccould make her do just a word against her viratji made her doo that ...i soo damn enjoyed that manvi you rock girl πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘
the daughters and dad convo that was needed par that simmi's fake words gosh i soo wanted to slap her ther dhre is sooo damn annoying plzz one slap from virat she needs that actually not virat let it be from manvi that will be fun πŸ˜‰
and finally its a virman convo after long that was soo damn needed...and they spoke their hearts out soo easily and viart ki besharmi is back awww we misssed that sooo much loved the update β€οΈβ€οΈ

and frankly kinda got possessive about virman and virman forum writers that they shud jst write on virman but thodi samajh aayi then i realise that its not fair . soo go ahead with the writing i wud love to read everything yu write πŸ˜ƒ
and pm thats not needed so relax jst the updates are needed πŸ˜ƒ
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG...BILU...alwayz making me crazy...!!!!πŸ˜†
luved it...rocking...❀️
arghhh and tis simmi...😑
ufff...but luvly update...πŸ‘