Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Res
Unres

I so want the coOkie n the cAndy! I will eat him up ^_____^ ! It doesn't matter how u do it but this virat Ji is just one in a billion.. Loved how manvi was on fireee but u didn't make her slap herr >_< y do I still think something is not right? N simmi being humble ??? Ummm not digesting the fact :p I really want a bad bad boy like super angry oneee make him one pleaseee n I want him to get mad at ManVi!!! For once a pleaseee <3 it will be funnn
N ahem naughty boy "it's fine u be in top of me nice view" hawww my jaw dropped tooo muhjeee repeat telecast chahiyeee hahaha OMG insane! But nicely written epi. Loved it alottt ohhh do one thinggg make virat do the wedding arrangements of Simi n sameer <3 haahhahahahahahaha oh I can so picture that setting ROFL eeekkksss hahahahah Edited by Faria12345 - 10 years ago
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HOWW do u always res first πŸ˜­
Am sure Anu PM's u as soon as she posts the update 

U keep making it harder for me to comment and describe your awesomenes!!! 
Aaah another freaking amazing update! I dint get it how do you ALWAYS write such awesome updates!! Loved this one!!! Yayy!! Manvi FINALLY said tht to Simmi! πŸ˜ƒ LMAO priya is hilarious :v Awww the patch up was so cute!!!  And ohhh after sooo Long Manvi said ViratJi!!! πŸ˜³ You are just too good Anu!! And Lmfao this line cracked me up!! "Cookie hoon ya candy" πŸ€£ Cant wait for moreee! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Edited by MakeItShine - 10 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
rezzz

****unrezzz****

Ok in this particular upd8 i really loved Manvi's dad!!!! He did the right thing of bringing all 3 of them in an open forum and made them do a one on one talk!!!! and it was also my favorite for 2 reasons
                     #Manvi gave simmi the taste of her own medicine, and
                     #Manvi had an heart to heart talk with Virat about all the things going in her mind!!!!
 and baaki wahi jo i said on fb lemme quote it here as well;

Ma favourite lineees #BILU ;

Whenever Maanvi blasts at simmi:

Simmi - 😭

Virat - 😲

Everyone- πŸ‘πŸΌ

and me - πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€£

#BILU rockss πŸ˜‰ and so does #BLUEBOLT⭐️

Edited by abbay - 10 years ago
ramanirani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just loved this part  yaar...
its awesome ...
continue soon...
meghs120 thumbnail
So finally Manvi cleared her doubts ... I loved how she gave Simmi back , Simmi will have to think twice before saying anything to Virat now onwards...  Simply loved this update  waiting for the next one...
virumanu thumbnail
amazing update...loved it...
plzzz continue soonnn
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

nice update I liked it...

hw Dare dis simmi said all those things to virat...manvi did absolutely rght...

I liked priyas reaction aftr manvi yelled at simmi...

virat handled n explained those things to manvi in a Vry nice manner I liked t too...

I liked d ending too...it was too cute
nice update in all

update soonEdited by luv_nishal - 10 years ago
Udaya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Poor simmi!! Lol she deserved it
Such a cute patchup up :)
It was super update
Waiting for the next part
meghna325 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Simmi got paid back in the same coin., loved Mannu's outburst and the patchup was super cute... loved the update waiting for the next one...
virmanhus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res!!
unres!!

i was waiting for manvi's father.. you know to hear from the hero of the cardiac arrest if he's fine.. and yeah finally u showed him.. indeed a great person who boldly told what simmi is and what she has done (in your face simmi!!).. it was sweet the way manvi compared her current situation vt her previous childish experiences.. but the situation was far more different ''Even though I was guilty in 9 out of 10 cases, we both used to get yelled at together. And in a twisted way, Simmi always used to protect me.'',, how interesting! at this line, the words u mentioned about the perfect life in the previous chap, engulfed me.. we do expect our life to get go in the same way, life gives us unexpected interesting turns,, one such freaking interesting turn is the whole life of our virman of BILU.. and like giving another example the sisters bond then and now can be witnessed..

simmi,, such a looser!! her words,, god they were so cold, so hurting.. if she dares to speak rubbish about sweet virat ji infront of him, manvi nd her father,, there's no doubt she's a rock with no heart.. she may do the same with sameer one day or who knows sameer will do the same to her one day..

u always give me a chance to drool over the characters of BILU.. manvi, the way she stayed patient for the sake of her father and her husband wen simmi was speaking cold words told manvi's maturity..
the outburst, the fire she threw at simmi like a volcano were her erupted and erupting hatred, anger on simmi, guilt on herself and yearning for virat.. how long can she stand a word against her love, the way she poured out her emotions on simmi were so out of control and that did the magic!
the one character of manvi which virat found it difficult to handle is ofcoz she not sharing her thoughts that quickly.. she burdens herself vt all the pain.. this outburst, virat's behaviour and the events following made her to spit out the  truth..
when manvi was worried about virat at the thought that simmi's words were effecting him, virat's full concentration had been in manvi, manvi alone.. all he cared was to not let manvi undergo the anger she is building against simmi.. he worried that her behaviour wud effect his new found relationship.. he worries that manvi shudn't get hurt at any point.. no thought of simmi has ever crossed him,, what a sweet matured character he is..
the maturity in virat is so admirable! is he the same person who was haunted by the false love of simmi and who feared to love again?? what a transformation! thanks to manvi.. 
"I didn't intend to protect you or anything. It just pissed me off that she said all those things about you.."
"So, does that make me all those things?"
"huh?"
"Just because she says I am loser, do I become a loser?"
"NO. But, wouldn't you feel angry if someone bad mouths about me?"
He takes a deep sigh and he looks so disturbed. "I don't know. I guess I would and I guess I would even break his bones.." he finally said.
"Seee..."
"But, she is an exception baby. She keeps saying things. We cannot afford to react at everything and anything she says. It just consumes a lifetime. I have wasted enough time doing that."
a very big thing to quote i know,, but the truth in it is immense.. virat's arguement, manvi's counter arguement both were so reasonable.. virat's words told that he was hurt, he has experienced these before but he just is matured enuf now to get it fixed 'she is like that' and 'her words cannot make me whatever she said' now.. u know that was so vlever!! manvi,, she is a sweetheart,, all she wished to give virat was the love he yearned for, the moment she started giving it to him, he did change alot! the extent of his change in mentality is his maturity at such a point..

u follow beautiful ways to let manvi out her hidden thoughts.. from the hospital-doctor incident till now, each instant she lets go her inner thoughts is unique and adorable.. one thing for sure, though she is forced a number of times she never shares her thoughts unless or otherwise she feels it right.. her innocence her childish acts, her strategies to calm virat are all equally adorable like her.. got the glimpse of the carefree manvi again.. i just want her fresh again..

"I like you on the top...better view." He chuckles and winks.
My jaw drops. How can he do this with just a few words?
how can u do this with just a few words??? seriously,, i am so curious to know.. how are u doing this??? just a few words and see the effect?? there wont be a single soul who wudnt have grinned like a maniac for this (and please u always give my family a chance to give me crazy looks)
u are the most romantic author known by me so far.. i just wish to borrow all ur words.. u give few words thats enuf to rule the day.. the shamelessness, the boldness in virat, godd somebody kill him,, he's taking away our souls!!! no intimate scenes, just few words, it spread the update with hotness and changed it romantic.. how magical!!!

expecting simmi to pull her hair out in witnessing virman moments.. serves u right simmi!!! lets wait and watch!!

so get my hugs, kisses and love and love only
hatsoff for that romantic author in u
get going my soul sissy!!  β€οΈ

Edited by virmanhus - 10 years ago