Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5roseparvin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hai friend, ur update is really amazing... m also want our old manvi who is carefree and full of crazy...
virmanhus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
do you know how i read your updates??
i read three times once u update.. the first time, in all eager & greed to know what the chapter contains,, i read it in rocket speed, sometimes miss certain things lol.. the second time again, i read it slowly absorbing everything, going back to flashbacks and sometimes refer dictionary lol.. the third time,, now as i know what the chapter contains and the meaning fully, i decide our characters' costumes to destination and read vt a flow giving all expressions playing a drama in my mind! crazy ryt?? ofcoz i am damn crazy and selfish when it comes to you and ur updates!!
but reading it several times gives me more knowledge on what u have written, it reveals hidden meanings, epic language, beautiful philosophies and true facts about life..
this chapter made me to pause my flow alot!! this had alot of things.. was such an amazing update!

the beginning of the update spoke of reality.. it made me to think, it made me to admire our life and it made me to realise the truth.. ''Life is so strange. It is so uncertain, yet we live in denial of this simple fact. And on the other hand, this denial is what makes our life blissful'' what a line!!! how real.. it was so beautiful the way u made us realise what life is of... its damn true that we expect it to go with the same flow, all normal and routined.. its amazing to think that though we definitely know that a routined flow is never possible in life, we still expect it to be so and then as u have said, its indeed this expectation, this denial that makes our life blissful.. very very true!! i admired this fact alot.. what an immense truth.. once u compiled and presented it, i went to a deep thought relating the happenings of my life with the very line.. we cant deny but whatever happens will happen be it good or bad.. wondered what an admirer of lofe u are to notice this elegant fact.. also, i saw the matured manvi again.. a great thinker she is..

with growing updates u reveal alot of beauty to this manvi as if her character now is not enuf to fall for.. she, from the first chapter of BILU is a smart, kiddish yet matured girl.. she shows her maturity in an interesting way.. will never get pulled away from the force she created by taking virat to the pediatrics.. now her beautiful thoughts are capturing me.. 
and um repeating for the upteenth time,, u never forget!!! i was so absorbed in manvi's thoughts along vt her-thruout the update until a certain point,, that certain point made me to stop, rewind, think, forget the update and adore u!!! what point u wonder?? well,, ''And to think about how I was' a very socially expressive person before, adds a lot more to the confusion. I just am so lost - I feel so changed and lost in sync with my old self - I think' so much these days and I am not used to this much of thinking. Usually, it is just what I feel like doing. But, these internal inhibitions and feelings are making me a completely different person''... this line made me to stay put.. how attached u must be to mention this here.. i mean, manvi u gave us before is not the person who would think so much, who would pressure her with thoughts,, but would concentrate on something else and blabber alot to forget her invading turmoil.. and here the manvi u gave is someone who is thinking with all her might.. someone who is worried beyond limits and is in a situation where she couldnt finger exactly her problem.. i realised her this change in behaviour ONLY after u mentioned the above quoted line.. i just stopped reading and recalled the moments of manvi's behaviour, then i was 'as usual' amazed beyond limits at how u made us to realise the termination... i wouldnt have studied this change in her if u hadn't mentioned it.. i am flat in thinking how u made her to think so much, how u made her to realise that she is thinking so much, how u made her to reason that she's carrying alot of new feelings these days that is making her different.. wow! di u are a legend in writing!! u never loose the touch, never spoil the character, u do alot of magic and i love it!!

on the other hand virat.. the person who was reserved and was sinking in simmi's memories is now completely out of that and is spell binded by manvi.. he hugging manvi once he is back from work was like a usual chorus for me.. again u revealed that its not casual thru manvi.. only after u mentioned manvi's thoughts regarding virat's activities i got the fact cleared, 'ofcoz they only started their love life in their so called honeymoon.. before that virat never hugged her or held her hands leave infront of everyone but not even at privacy right..' i am damn sure that everybody would have felt his intimacy vt manvi to be casual,, but u never forgot the fact that they were never this close before.. u didnt forget that their relationship infront of their family is different then and now.. slaute to your perfection di!!

i am witnessing the changed virat and a new feelings discovering manvi.. if they were their oldselves, it wud have been virat who wud feel extremely uncomfortable at simmi's presence and the protector would have been manvi.. how epic the change for betterment is!!

this manvi gives me newer ways to love her.. her guilt in witnessing virat's tension nevertheless the fact that she is the reason for virat's steps towards success was angelic.. her feeling that she is an intruder between virat and simmi makes her more innocent.. her struggle to stay away from virat's intimacy infront of simmi gives her purity in heart.. her want to pull away her hand from virat told that she never wishes to hurt anyone be the person good or bad.. 
her thought in the previous chap that 'simmi shud have been informed about her dad's condition' and now her thought ''Why can't I be like that?
Because you still love Simmi, my conscious told me.'' these are so beautiful!! anybody in manvi's position wud have hated simmi.. but she feels like an intruder, she feels bad for her, she's highly uncomfortable about the possessive look on simmi's eyes.. any one in her place wud have wiped away those possessive looks of simmi by showerig intimacy vt her husband,, but manvi is different, she chose to feel bothered.. she chose to blame herself.. she chose to not hurt simmi.. overall she's a darling.. she's an amazing & an excellent character designed by u.. she's like a dream role of how every girl wishes to be.. what an excellency di!!

i did expect simmi to witness some intimacy between virman and get shocked.. but never expected her to witness suchhh a passionate kiss and a shocking reply from virat regarding her stuff!!! now simmi will be shocked to death.. Go die simmi!!! serves u right (but i'll never forget to thank u for leaving virat! if not for ur that action, manvi wudnt have barged into virat's life)

thanks for giving the dreamy romance of virat & manvi.. the way they shared that they miss their own world which they realised not long back was sweet.. what a perfect moment to be witnessed by simmi.. eeekkksss in happiness.. i so want to fly into this fiction and witness simmi's pale face..

Rahul-Priya rocks!!! from shouldering our couple's problem to chasing simmi away, they are perfect!! i loved the bold priya who once gave 'you know what' advice to manvi.. i loved rahul who always finds a way to tease virat; from silk material to e-mailing.. i loved them being a family to virat & manvi.. now, their sweet, hilarious and bold conversation.. wow what a wonderful couple!!! they are filled vt life!!!

i am hoping to see if manvi wud share her confusions with virat.. atleast thru her sleep taliking?? and manvi's gonna stay at her parents' place,, i am sure they'll have enuf space for virat, make him to stay along vt her okay??

sorry for the delay di!! actually, this chapter reveals alot, i end up reading this several times wenever i come to comment.. so it got dragged.. i know its long and boring,, but plsss bare vt me, i dont have anyone but u to tell about what i felt about this chapter..
get my hugs, kisses and love and love only
hats off to my never forgetting author!!
get going my soul sissy!!

.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is awesome. It was just so perfect! This had to happen. I m really glad it happenednow! Continue soon!!
manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow lovely update.
update soon.
and pm me...
waiting for update...
Avika318 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum update!!❀️ Hate simmi!!😑
Luved Priya's behaviour towards Simmi!! Simmi deserves it!!πŸ˜†
Luved Virman as always!!😊
Wat does Maanvi's father wanna talk to virman abt?? Tats a mystery!! πŸ˜•
Guess i have 2 wait for next update 2 knoe tat!!πŸ˜†
So update soon!!😊
x Avika x
Udaya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
frstlyy congosss fr ur sencd threadπŸ‘
and im lving dis stry more n moreee
ur seriosly an awesome writer <3
update sooon
NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This part was extremely touching, especially how you explained that we take the simple things for granted like thinking that our parents will always be there and we tend to forget that things can change when we least expect it. 
So Simmi is back and hanging around which is obviously making Manvi extremely uncomfortable, Virat however is not the least bit affected, its pretty obvious even to Simmi that he has moved on and now madly in love with Manvi. 
I think it came as a shock when she saw Virman kissing so passionately, maybe because Simmi knew how madly Virat was in love with her she never thought that he could let her go, like the way she was surprised about him not keeping her things. Like where this might be leading. 

manvi on the hand is feeling guilty which is understandable, she had seen her sister with Virat and now Manvi is the one with her, Manvi not voicing out her insecurities might play a role later on because it might get to a point when she can't handle it anymore. she feels like a third wheel and no matter how much Virat tries to show his love when she's around Simmi she will always feel that because I get the vibe that Simmi still loves Virat and somehow Manvi senses it too. I know that Virat will never go back to Simmi but manvi thinking that Simmi still loves him is making her feel like the bad guy, talk about an extremely awkward situation. 

Can't wait for the next update and want to know what the parents have to say to them. 
kushal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm super speechless..!! 
I'm blank... i dunno hw do i appreciate ur amaaazing updates..!!
I gotta update my dictionary with maaany amazing words..!! πŸ˜†
This was amaaazing...!!
Awww Virman are superrr adorable..!! πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the way Virat tells he misses their little bubble..!! πŸ˜‰
If possible pack nd send me this Virat plzzz πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Updateee sooon nd do pm me πŸ€—
bluebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

|| PART 19 ||

Ohhkay, this is freaky. It took me back to the time when Simmi and me were in trouble for fighting or other eccentric activities that were so common in our household when I was growing up. Even though I was guilty in 9 out of 10 cases, we both used to get yelled at together. And in a twisted way, Simmi always used to protect me.

We were sitting in my dad's room with me and Simmi on either sides of his rocking chair. Virat was standing behind leaning on the wall and Sameer wasn't called in.

"Simmi, I am really surprised to see you here." Dad said without any expression.

"I couldn't blame you." Simmi commented dryly.

"Okay, I sense a lot of cold vibes around here, so I just wanted to clear the air in between you two." He stated to nobody in particular.

"Dad, you should really be resting. This can wait." I tell him getting up.

"Mannu, sit."

"Simmi, just so you know about what all happened while you were gone - Well, Virat was in a very bad situation after you left - in a lot of ways. I have always considered him like my own son, you know that. That is why I wanted to get him married and your mom suggested Manvi and Virat would complement each other perfectly. I agreed with her cent percent."

"Why are you telling this to me now, dad?"

"Because, I do not want you to have any pent up anger against your sister."

"I do not hold pent up anything."

Okay, why do I have to listen to this?

"Virat is Manvi's husband now. It cannot be like before between you both. I know how you take him for granted and go back to him whenever you are down and broken-hearted, just so that you could leave him, again, in an even worse state that he was."

"DADDY!"

"It is a fact Simmi. I look upto you for everything you have done with your career but what you did with Virat is very wrong."

"Dad, I had a zillion issues with Virat. I STILL HAVE THEM ALL. If I remember them right - there are that he is controlling, old-fashioned, clingy and very jealous of my career. He isn't ambitious enough to match me and so everything I do is unnecessary and over-the-top to him. So, NO, I do not wish to go back to him and I am very happy with my relationship with my boyfriend, Sameer. He is one of the foremost cardio-surgeon in the country and I cannot even think of anybody but him."

Yes, because that is what a healthy relationship needs, frequent open heart surgeries by your boyfriend. I roll my eyes. Why was I feeling bad for this I, me, myself person again? Hell, with you and you call my husband unambitious one more time, I am killing you with a blunt knife. My blood was boiling.

"I am here only to be with you, while you are going through a health crisis. If you want me to go, I will go. Just say the word. She has been your favorite all along anyways."

"It is not like that Simmi. I just wanted to have it all in the open, so that we can continue with our lives, without our past casting its haunting shadows over us. Virat and Mannu are just starting their lives together and I don't want anything go wrong."

"That's enough dad. Enough of playing shrink for today. Please take rest. Nothing is going to affect me and Virat." I tell him. I do not have a stomach for this anymore.

"Mannu is right dad. We are doing very well. Simmi seems to be happy too. I think we should all put this behind us." Virat added.

I look at Virat. How can he be so unaffected? She has just insulted him in his face.

"The fact is that I missed you a lot dad. You will probably not believe me but not a single day goes by without me thinking about you. I keep wondering how you are doing and how mom is doing. I agree, I was a bit angry when I came to know that Mannu and Virat got married. Mainly because, she is my baby sister and he is my ex and it is just weird and strange - like this. But, I do understand where you guys come from. I am fine with it now. They have my blessing." She said crying.

Virat was staring at her with an impassive face.

"I actually want to move back here, closer to you guys. I have been talking about this to Sameer and he is fine with it too. So, tell me, if you guys hate me for being ambitious and going after my dreams - that is fine. I accept it. I will just go away. But, if you think you can accept me for the kind of person I am, I would love to stay back. Sameer and I are thinking of getting married soon and have a family. So, this city is the best for that, especially with my family around."

She looks at me - for the very first time in a week. Alright, how am I supposed to react to that? Hug her and say, welcome back sis? I don't react.

"No sweetheart, I don't have anything against you. It is totally upto you guys about what you want to do for your future. I think, it will be great with both my daughter's living closeby." Dad said.

"Great, let me introduce you to Sameer." She went out to get Sameer.

Virat walks out. 

I follow him. 

"Virat..."

"I just need a walk Mannu. I will be back in a few min." 

I try to stop him but he leaves before I could. What is wrong with him? It must be what she said. Why can't she leave him the f**k alone? What kind of a sadist feels good about their life by putting other people down?

"Mannu?" Simmi calls me.

I turn around and there she was standing in all her self-centered self. How much I hate her right now. And she is going to be around? God save us all.

"Yes." I reply with an icy chillness.

"I hope, the talk cleared the air between us."

"Oh, I didn't realize there was an issue between us, since we have your blessing and all, right?"

"Ofcourse! I am sorry. I guess it was a bit of a rude shock to see you and my...ex-husband together. We were madly in love at one point, afterall. I am fine with it now, really. I hope things get better between us. I miss you too you know." She says.

"HUH!? Aren't you the confused soul of the century? You miss me!!!!?"

"Excuse me!"

"No I cannot excuse you, Simmi. Do you even know what madly in love is? God! You know, inspite of all you have done to him, your betrayal, Virat has never, even in his dreams said one bad word against you that puts you down - NEVER, EVER. But, YOU - you leave no stone unturned to insult him, to undermine him, to discourage him. Haven't you messed up his life enough? Screw you!! and your love. You talk one more wrong word about MY HUSBAND and I will forget that I had thought of you as my sister at one point of time."

"Mannu???? How can you talk to me like this?"

"Don't...just don't.." I show her my hand and turn around.

Wow! Where the f**k did all that come from? I look at myself I was standing all tense and wound up in the middle of the room, with clenched fists and dripping eyes. There were atleast half a dozen pairs of eyes staring at me. I look around praying to every god there is, that he isn't around. But no, he is standing there, by the entrance of the door, looking at me bewildered and shocked. I screw my eyes shut.

"YOU GO GIRL!!!" Priya starts clapping.

"Virat..."

He leaves, yet again, banging the door shut.

I walk out following him. He was walking to his car. "Virat..."

He sits in but doesn't reply. I knock the passenger door. He opens the door and simply says "GET IN.."

"Virat...We can't just take off."

"Get the f**k in, Manvi."

Oh god! I have never seen him this angry. Maybe when that asshole doctor hit on me, but not really - this is much, much worse. I look at him. He doesn't talk. He just keeps driving. It was dark.

"Where are we going?"

No reply.

"Ohkay, don't talk. Do I have to start calling you Viratji again?"

"Don't try to joke your way out of this."

"Out of what? What did I do?"

"That was quite a show you gave over there." He said and we stop at the local park, by the rock side. It was almost empty because it was dark. He gets off the car and just stands with his head in both his hands. He passes his fingers through his hair. He looks exasperated. Aw! I so want to hug him but he is so pissed. For what? I don't know. I didn't say anything wrong. He is my husband and all I know is I can hug him, whenever I want. I take a step towards him and he looks at me with a back-off look. I don't care. I walk to him and put both my hands around his waist.

He doesn't hug back nor does he react for a minute but then he holds both my hands and unhugs myself from him. 

What?

He walks away and he is turned away from me.

"Why can't you tell me if something is bothering you Manvi? I hate it."

"I have been asking you over and over again, all week and finally it comes out like this. I DO NOT want you to protect me. I DO NOT want you to fight with her for me. Infact, that is the last thing I want. It is just a waste of time, energy and emotions - it yields nothings other than hurt and disappointment."

"I didn't intend to protect you or anything. It just pissed me off that she said all those things about you.."

"So, does that make me all those things?"

"huh?"

"Just because she says I am loser, do I become a loser?"

"NO. But, wouldn't you feel angry if someone bad mouths about me?"

He takes a deep sigh and he looks so disturbed. "I don't know. I guess I would and I guess I would even break his bones.." he finally said.

"Seee..."

"But, she is an exception baby. She keeps saying things. We cannot afford to react at everything and anything she says. It just consumes a lifetime. I have wasted enough time doing that."

I look at him and at that point I realize that there is a well of tears pooling up in my eyes. If that doesn't sum up his past, what does? I don't want to feel this way, but suddenly I feel very, very protective and emotional seeing him. How can this happen to him? I want to take all his pain away, all his emotional baggage away. I go and hug him again, tightly. 

He hugs me back, this time.

"I don't want your pity Manvi."

"I feel so angry.."

"I know. This was that I was scared about. I don't want to lose track of my goals this time and I need you to stay strong - because you are my strength. Okay?"

I lift my face up and look into his eyes. That is so sweet! I see hope in his eyes. I smile and nod my head. "I love you so much!" I tell him.

"I love you too sweetheart." He kisses my forehead.

I couldn't control it anymore. Tears stream out. "I was just feeling guilty." I confess.

"Guilty? Why?"

"I don't know exactly. There is this prick inside me that you know if I hadn't had married you, maybe..."

"...me and her would get back together?"

I nod my head.

He laughed, loudly. "We are just worlds apart Manvi. It could never work out between us - not in an year, not in ten years, not in a lifetime."

"Maybe if she realizes her mistake and wants you back..."

"I would have turned into a fossil waiting for that to happen. Please stop racking your tiny brain. And anyways if some crazy woman wants your husband, you just give him away? Cookie hu ya candy?"

"I didn't say give away. I just said I was feeling guilty..." my voice trails off, thinking about the scary scenario of Virat imprisoned with Simmi in my head. I'd rather not think about it.

"So you wouldn't give me away?" he wipes my tears with both his hands.

"NO" I frowned.

He shakes his head. "You know, these women politics are over my head, I am just going to renounce my worldly pleasures and become a saint."

"Acha? Don't worry, I like a dutiful wife will oblige. I will send you back to your couch once we are back in the house." I push him away. He is back in his teasing mode. He is laughing like crazy.

"That's okay." He holds my hand and pulls me back. "I like you on the top...better view." He chuckles and winks.

My jaw drops. How can he do this with just a few words?

Just like that our fight was over and that night, we went back to my parent's with a clear head - with vanished doubts and renewed energy to combat infiltrators of our peace and happiness.

~~~

Hey guys, just a small note. I kind of want to write stuff other than virman ff and the show has also come to an end. Prolly in one of my next updates I will put up the link of my blog. It will have virman ff as well as other general things and random stories, if anyone is interested. I will still try to post here or atleast update the links on my fb page and I am also not going to send pms anymore. The only place I will post my links is on my facebook page. Sorry for the inconvenience but pm'ing takes a lot of time even with the new 50 at once facility.

Happy reading and as always I love all your comments and feedback that you guys write for me. Keeps me/my writing feel wanted. Thanks a bunch. Love <3 Anu

To get my update feed, like my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bolt-from-the-blue/136903189848634

Edited by bluebolt - 10 years ago
roshreb thumbnail
res

unres

just awesome finally manvi reacted... priya bhabhi ka kuch to asar hua ...it was really needed cuz since simmi came back she just has to remind manvi every time that virat was her ex..i love how manvi said MY husband.. & i think that kamini is living under some illusion ..she & virat were madly in love... really?? at some point even virat mentioned that everything that mannu does & says makes him feel..that simmi never loved him...well said manvi ur sis is indeed a confused soul..finally everything sorted out between virman..good that manvi's spoke out about her insecurities... virat is completely over simmi...& why does simmi suddenly wants to stay around her family..i don't trust her, wat is she up to?? ...& wat "devil" virat JI wants to become a saint..lol.. na ur not a cookie but a sexy candy :-p at the end he was back on his besharam mode..hope he stays like that throughout his stay at his in laws as this would shock simmi even more...:DD

& the show ending doesn't mean u should stop writing on virman...but i will read anything u write non friend ji ...

Edited by roshreb - 10 years ago