Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3: Angry, Pissed And Wanna Smash Adi's Face - Page 9

vaishali_mhaske thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh god shishir what happen to you...I mean first time i m seeing so much anger in ur post...just cool down...I knw after seeing Mr.Krurana in such a negative phase its really hard for all of us to control our anger but just calm down. If he is the worst villian of the show then we have the best analyst and hero also SWAYAM...and i really think that now this time swayam alone will tackle this Krurana and show him that whatever tactic he want to use...just use it becos swayam is aware of what is going in his mind and with his gandhigiri he will definitely show Adi that he can't break the D3 team so easily...So from my side i have full faith in Swayam and i m damm sure that Swayam will handle this situation very smartly and cleverly and show Mr Aditya his real place.

Coming to the Sharey part me too is very disappointed by CV for giving such kind of Scenes.i hated it when they show Sharon and Rey so close...and the wosrt part in that is Sharon didnt objected...she didnt even alter a word or hesitated for doing such kind of photo shoot with Rey. Though we all knw that Rey and Sharon are best buddies but what we saw today was beyond the friendship...CV should better not show this kind of scenes of sharey in future.Sharon is now Swayam's girlfriend...Though everyone knw that Swayam will never rise a question to their friendship but its sharon self understanding that she should knw hw mch distance she has to maintain with rey.Not at all happy with Sharon today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prachin10

NO I will still blame sharon coz there is very thin line between good & ugly.
Rey can't be always right...lololololololololol... in this case rey is never right coz to be right you need to have something called rational thinking which rey never has..so sharon should understand & at least she should have reacted (i haven't seen epi but all said she didn't reacted)
aur 100 baat ki 1 baat 1 baar DAKU MANGAL SINGH ki baat maan lo but not rey *PERIOD*

By idiot I meant d photographer 😆
I never talk abt "someone" 😆

She didn't react much but yes she showed her displeqsure but then dat someone convinced her. So he is also to be blamed..
Daku mangal? 😆
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
adi is creating prbs. & now he wants to devide swayam & d gang. i guess. bt he doesnt knw swayam na...  he is gonna be gone soon... ðŸ˜Š
AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just one and only thing I can't tolerate ShaRey. No freaking way not any more.😡 Rey ko to chodh hi do woh to ab v chota bachcha hai badhi shararat karta hai.Angry

That  ShaRey bond is getting on my nerves and to top it all there is Mr. Khurana 🤢 I swear he is making me hate him more ,more than that pink lady Umbridge 😕.
shaani2209 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nami2811

By idiot I meant d photographer 😆
I never talk abt "someone" 😆

She didn't react much but yes she showed her displeqsure but then dat someone convinced her. So he is also to be blamed..
Daku mangal? 😆

yes she showed her displeasure but Sharon is not a girl who just listens to anyones orders...Rey being given a dialogue but Sharon staying mum was wrongly done part...She voicing out her displeasure was needed...later they convincing her to do it in the name of professionalism n then she doing it would have been fine maybe...
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now after watching the episode, I can understand why the temperature if the forum is so high.
Trust me I am freaking out.
I want to kill that Adi right now.
and I don't want to see Sha...Rey near to each other.
I really don't know what is in store for us, but I hope all this things don't effect SwaRon's relationship.
I really dont want saas bahu shows drama here.
Also I am scared after watching the precap, what will this Adi do with SwaRon rain dance video.
Spoiled my mood after watching the episode.

Thats.me.Guni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No doubt aditya khurana is one of d most well written characters in d villian history.
Bt what hurts is to see him getting success at d cost of our dear swaron which is intolerable.
I so hope dat swayam is making a strict note of all these happenings and give dat khurana his part back equally.
Till dat v cn jst w8 nd watch for what comes up to us in terms of swaron.Edited by alisstar - 10 years ago
Thats.me.Guni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
By using such scenes cv's are getting our faith diminishing in sharey's frndship.
They shud realize d limits of frndship.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shaani2209

yes she showed her displeasure but Sharon is not a girl who just listens to anyones orders...Rey being given a dialogue but Sharon staying mum was wrongly done part...She voicing out her displeasure was needed...later they convincing her to do it in the name of professionalism n then she doing it would have been fine maybe...

I wish something of this sense was shown.. first she being reluctant and then adi trying to convince her!! this would have changed the entire image of the scene!!! but here, sharon didnt even voice her opinion. she was shown just agreeing to what Rey said 
vaishali_mhaske thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---Priya---

I wish something of this sense was shown.. first she being reluctant and then adi trying to convince her!! this would have changed the entire image of the scene!!! but here, sharon didnt even voice her opinion. she was shown just agreeing to what Rey said 

Yes absolutely she should atleast have said something...but not instead she is enjoying it with Rey.It really disappointed me alot.