D3: Angry, Pissed And Wanna Smash Adi's Face - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by swayamsharon

firstly what ever it is,  professionalism/non-professionalism can just go to hell i just dont want any such sha-rey scene again...

confused about adi intention?  track is interesting, looking forward what adi has in store! what his action n team d3 n swayam reaction, but i m scared too. hope no mu for swaron baki all i can take! 

n want to say to swayam bohut khun jalya hai adi nae aj chun chun kae badla lena swayam... 

Exactly we will gt that peace only when Swayam will take the appropriate revenge from Mr.Khurana.
Originally posted by mehek_luvD3nTBP

i second u in whateva u said!😳

The scene was just too disturbing.
I doubt that I will ever be able to watch any sharey scene aftet today's FORCED sharey scene... not even a normal friendship scene... coz every time I will remember today and feel disgusted. 🤢

I really hope swayam takes full revenge and flop all adi's future plans !!Edited by shweta_garg - 10 years ago
I don't wanna say much as I haven't watched the episode & after reading the posts & WU m glad I missed it !!!!To be honest I never liked sharey like never...In fact I hated them to the core, I know I might sound rude, but wenever there was overdose of sharey I just hated it aur agar aaj ka episode dekhleti toh I don't know mere ghar ka koi samaan bachta bhi ya nahi...Thankgod I didn't watch the episode & that double battery khurana ka toh I swear I just want to crush his spec into pieces & pierce them deep into his eyes!!!!!

P.S. Its completely my POV...Sorry if unintentionally I hurt anybody's feelings...Edited by devlishswaron77 - 10 years ago

nice post 👏
seriously the photoshoot irked me 🤬
it deeply hurted me😭🥺
i loved sharon's photoshoot
she was hot☺️

aligator(name by AT members) is really iritating me...
ab kya pata kya karega woh sharon k phone ke sath😡
i dont want swaron ka secret is adi ke wajah se bahar aaye🤢
Originally posted by marauder

Adi is not a dumb ass. He is a smart ass And thats difference between him and any othr villain so far in the show. And yes I to have xpected Sharon to object atleast once. But yes I am loving the way Swayam is handling everything and I just can't wait to see him defeat Khurana in his own game.

well pehele toh thank you for correcting me ..True that is !! Mind game khelta hai -_- & let him do whatever with his  star..I don't care!! bas i want him not to ruin SwaRon's relationship with the gang ;)
Originally posted by ---Priya---

Shishir, im sure such scenes are waiting for us in the upcoming episodes too 🤢 I felt like kicking Mr.Khurana and that photographer too 😡

For the first time i stopped watching the episode mid way due to anger!! I couldnt tolerate that photo shoot!!! Now dono what Adi is gona plan next after watching that rain dance video, but I dont want Sha-Rey!!!! *sign* 

Yes.. Sehban is really doing a good job coz if not, we all wudnt have been so affected!!! 

Oh I forgot about that photographer. Uski to main @#*()(@Y@ . And yes don't want any more Sharey.
forgot to ask
sharon ke mobile me password nahi hai kya??😲😲
sab ke mobile me pattern wala password hota hi hai🤪
u exactly wrote watever was in my mind
ADI and his khurawathi plans felt like seriosuly killing him today and REY wat to say about him he is out of his character i dont want to say any word fr REY because he always pisses me off 
today a lil bit liked the fact SHARON wasnt ready for the shoot alone but only after SWAYAM convinced her she went fr it and also liked the way SWAYAM is smartly handling adi but i cant deny the fact this track is being told ou BEST by the CV'S dunno wat they wanna do with SHARON  but its time for the DIVA SIREN to wake up and give adi reality check and so want SWAYAM to blast on ADI too have no problem with track but SHA-REY scene again together  is an BIG NOOO 😡
Shishir count me in this Ati Punnya Karm of smashing Adi's face. Aur us Photographer ko kyun baksh denge. Adi nd us Photographer ki... Even the thought of ShaRey standing nd clicking pics as a couple made me uncomfortable. Nd then Passionate -_________-. R u kidding me? More than anything it rly hurt watching the scene. It damn hurts. Swayam shayad comfortable ho bhi jaaye bt nt us. Adi is a smart villain. Thank God to that. Well whatever his plan is in store in terms of SwaRon i don thnk its gonna even create a scratch in their rlntship. I lvd the fact that Sharon ws professional yet a bit uncomfortable. Now Im waiting for Swayam's reaction to the pics. Nd I rly wnt him to get uncomfortable. Jst lyk ol tyms. Where all his bhaichari used to vanish wen it cums down to his girl. Agar thoda sa bhi ho to chalega. Now its nt kinda Swayam to get jealous or uncomfy over such matters. Bt at the end of the day he is a simple guy hu loves his lady lyk anythng. He mi8 nt tell or express bout it but he is bound to get hurt. I REALLY wnt to see this. Track is handled extremely well. But one thing I have a complain is that with Sharon. Her character needs to actively take part in wtevr happening. So I hope she gets to knw the truth pretty soon.Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago