D3: Angry, Pissed And Wanna Smash Adi's Face - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
mujhe rey n sharon ke aise scene ni chahiye...๐Ÿ˜ก
i'm in no mood to comment. I dint even read it properly. Sorry Shishir  I just want to deliver one message. I HATE SHAREY n coincidentally almost all SwaRon fans feel the same. "I HATE SHAREY"will be my new mantra till im able to get it inside the Channel people's head. If i get ANYMORE ShaRey scenes GOD SAVE ALL!! I WATCH FOR SWARON. and frankly i CANT TOLERATE Vrushika getting close with ANYONE except Shantanu. Sharey are best frnds. bas dur se hi hug karo kafi hain. -_- I DONT WANT TODAY's episode to repeat itself.

I HATE SHAREY. I WATCH D3 for SWARON. U SHOW SHAREY, FANS WILL QUIT๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Palki Maam ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ PLEASE KUCH KARO!! I HATE SHAREY. Keep Rey separate, give him all the girls except Sharon. Sharon is only Swayam's. (btw maam waiting for a lovely long camping wala SwaRon scene) PLEASE ๐Ÿ˜ญ and keep rey away from Sharon.

P.S : Forgot to tell you by the way, I HATE SHAREY

P.P.S :  Oh one more thing, I HATE SHAREY

-Ishita

Edited by Winds.of.Winter - 10 years ago
I second you for whatever you said...
I so Agree that the CV's have ended up writing this track really very well... for me its one of the best tracks of D3 ๐Ÿ‘
Hats off to Sehban Azim for his brilliance 
Believe me I'm not trying to exaggerate but aaj tak I haven't reacted negatively (anger) to any negative character in a fictional show...
Yaar itna ghussa toh Shivam jab tha tabhi bhi nahi aaya tha... 
D3 is getting interesting day-after-day...
No doubt the viewer are caught up with the show even after the past tragedies...
But yes even I wana see Swayam take full hisab kitaab from Adi  
sach bolu toh i enjoyed today.s episode a lot.. swaron ki isharon isharon mein baatein..
Boys ka fun i really had a blast n was laughing like anything watching it..
But only one thing which irritated me to d core today was dat adi i seriously hate him like anything..
Jab photo shoot started i was like ok yeh normal hai but Wen he turned n told d photographer about passionate thing i felt like slapping him on d spot..
After dat i thought ok atleast rey or sharon ll object but no dey were all ok with it..
Oh pls professional n all is 5n but have dey lost it common sense toh hai or r dey blind i mean how can u just follow some1 blindly..
I atleast thought sharon ll object n walk off from der but i was shocked dat she agree..
I just can't take more of such scenes..
For sure i love der bond as friendship n all dat but such scenes no ways not at all..
N i so so wish ki swaron milke us adi ki band bajaye baas...
About d precap Wat i can tell is i just wanna wait n watch ab Kya ghatiya plan banayega yeh n swayam uske plan ki waat lagayega
Rey's character was never important to me, I'd happily avoid his presence on the screen, but now if he is there with Sharon doing scene that are way too unacceptable, questioning the relationship of friendship, then I won't sit back and see this disgusting thing happening. 

I don't care what happens with Rey and his friendship with gang or his career, but I do care about MY Swayam and Sharon and SwaRon in general. They are the reason I'm watching the show, if anything hampers them, I won't keep calm!

Todays scene of Rey and Sharon has disgusted me to the CORE, and I never wish to see them again together, as a lead or even as friends. They are repelling me now!!

I want Swayam not to sit back calmly and take things slowly in his own stride. Also Sharon should retort back, this is not professionalism what they are showing or hinting. Rey continues to piss me off but today I despise him like anything.

I don't want to see Sharon with Rey again, this was seriously the last time

Shishir bhai control yaar ithna gussa even i feel the same and we all know its just beginning this kamina kurana is going to do much more in future in the name of professionalism to hurt swayam and break gang. I think he is going to send all the photos of sha-rey from sharon cell to swayam. Any way uski marzi but i hope swayam slaps this person soon. And on the other hand this track also looks realistic one as sha-rey are lead couple for the world but in reality sharon loves swayam so how these two to going to face the situation and how swaron relationship going to survive if sha-rey become famous will this public appearance and love of public for sha-rey is going to affect swaron like real life me aisa hotha he...hum log kuch aur samaj the he but hothe kuch aur many on-screen famous couple are not actually together in their real life and sometimes their on-screen romance affects their relationship. But but cvs if you ppl have any such kind of script the pls avoid that bcs most of simply cant see sha-rey. Common yaar vrushi looks so young n kid infront of KAS kounsi chemistry dhikegi...
Originally posted by nami2811

I'm so pissed off wid tonight's episode! Wat d hell was dat?
Sharon n Rey are lead couple for d music video I understand but the photoshoot just irked me. When n photographer asked them to be passionate on d command of Adi I was like what the?! And then the awkwardness n d absence of Swayam just wrenched my heart. I felt like crying n banging Adi's head at the same time!
A mere imagination of d team n Swayam's reaction to those pics is making me feel so bad :(
But agree wid u on d show part. This is really a very strong script which managed to bring out the anger within d fans n Adi is doin a good job.. I just hope n wish Swayam usse ek ek cheez ka hisaab le! Adi enjoy kar jitna karna hai teri hasi zyada din nahi rehne waali!

PS: I wasn't so sad even wen SwaRon broke up :|

my feelings exactly .. feel so angry at Adi right now .. Dont know why but even if swayam would be shown ok and understanding .. the whole scene will never digest for me .. just hate it ๐Ÿ˜ก
i just wanna kill adi .
but i am feeling so bad for swayam i know he is understanding but thats not mean people will take him for granted.same as u not expecting anything from rey but sharon atleast she should have object it for once.
if swayam had been posing with aashi or any other girl i really wann see sharon reaction.
i dont know why i feel lyk crying for swayam.itna hurt tab bhi nahi hui thi jab unka break up hua tha.
some are saying we dont want any such sharey scenes in future i would say i dont want any sharey scene as of now be it cute fight passionate(according to cameraman).Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago
Originally posted by PoonamPSwaRon23

yayyy i commented first ๐Ÿ˜Ž
& forgot too say nice post as ever :) Agree with each words of your post :)

Thanks
Originally posted by NabzKiSha

I wish i could smack him real hard๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Yes,sehbaan is doing a great job i agree..Otherwise i wouldnt have been this much affected..Now coming to sharon,like u said i was expecting an objection from her too,but *sigh* that was just a wishful thinking๐Ÿฅบ ppl know my opinion about sharey so lets just not get into that topic,but if theres sharey overdose in the upcoming epis,i will have to quit d3๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am not gonna comment on how they should present rey to the audience,thats not my botheration as long as SwaRon also get the desired screenspace..But ShaRey overdose IS NOT acceptable,sorry..!

Exactly Sharey over does is seriously not acceptable. ๐Ÿ˜ก . I just don't know what to say apart from the fact that I share and feel the same as you.