Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
As surprising as it sounds, i can't see anyone bashing the leads of new show but star plus πŸ˜•  So don't put words in others mouth please ...it will only lead to fan wars and many like me don't want another fan war.

As far as new show is concerned , wish the show and the lead all the best but don't you also think that it's not fair to put new actors in a difficult position by trying to recreate the same magic and promoting it as IPK 2 - a highly successful show which comes with a very high set of expectations .
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Picture abhi baki hai mere ... πŸ˜†
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

dear if u r a real Avinash fan then plzz stop taunting them...they r not against Avi

Exactly..I just don't know why TM is creating unnecessary arguments regarding trps etc , everyone knows what IPK show was and how famous it was .
Believe  me the last thing you want is to mess with IPK forum while no one is saying anything bad about actors ( not that I am threatening but just a polite suggestion )
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
. 🀣. 🀣 . 🀣 abhi tu start howa nhi show and ppl came.. . 🀣 by thy way nobody is bashing ur leads everybody is hurt bcoz of sp soo... Here is ppl only bash sp...
Okkk now go to ur forum
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sparsh-

Picture abhi baki hai mere ... πŸ˜†

Wahi tu abhi tu start ha agye agye dakhye hota ha kya. 🀣
sparshoo πŸ€—
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetnoori

. 🀣. 🀣 . 🀣 abhi tu start howa nhi show and ppl came.. . 🀣 by thy way nobody is bashing ur leads everybody is hurt bcoz of sp soo... Here is ppl only bash sp...
Okkk now go to ur forum

plz read my post in page 6. I've made it clear that she/he is not Avinash's fans' representative. We Avi fans never bashed you guys. So don't mix us with him/her.
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dailysoap..fan

<font size="3">i'm trying to prove that</font>
<font size="3">not only SARUN who are best</font>
<font size="3">there is so many other stars who are best & popular

bye & good luck</font>
<font size="3">wish that SARUN work together again ...
</font>

No comment πŸ˜• I consider u as a alien here. Ur forum member dnt even recognize u πŸ˜† if time allow check d celebrity ranking.

Dont bid bye.. Say hope we meet again πŸ˜†Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

God Bless you and the show after this postπŸ˜†

Black_kittykat thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

plz read my post in page 6. I've made it clear that she/he is not Avinash's fans' representative. We Avi fans never bashed you guys. So don't mix us with him/her.

We know that u fans have not bashed us & believe me v fans to have no issues with the actors of the show or the show itself. We just want the name to b changed. In TB article to which the TM is talking abt there is talk abt comparisn of the new character to ASR which is bound to happen even when the show starts,coz these SP fools have put us all in this situation. Actually we appreciate Avinash for clarifying that he to didnt know of the change of show name till one month back.

So no hard feelings towards the actors or the show only our anger is against STAR PLUS
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Okay, everyone needs to calm down. No one bash the new leads or SaRun. OR the PH/Channel.

IPKKND DT.