KiSha Drabbles|Unforeseen|Update-26/8- Ch9 - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Serendipity-

Aaah. . ... so HAWT.  .reminds me of mood nahi hai😛
this was sooo damn HAWT Cherru.  .loved it.  .❤️
Thank you :)
Originally posted by 100littledevils

Woahhh!! That was HOT! hahahha! I loved his revenge! <3 Can't wait for next part! <3
Thank you!

Chapter Seven

She twisted her wrist again and again to keep the track of time in her fastrack watch. Where had ma'am been? Already 15 minutes had passed away, and ma'am had yet not come. As she was thinking, ma'am appeared from nowhere. "Uhm- class, listen," Vandana ma'am, their English teacher, spoke in a hurried manner. "I've got some work. You do whatever you want okay?" "Ma'am, may they change their places?" Kiya asked. Or else, she'll have to take the toll to search ma'am and ask her that. She was sure, KD was going to ask that.

" Yes, you may dear. And tomorrow is your last exam, right?" she spoke. "Yes ma'am. English," two voices answered at the same time- KD and Kiya. They both looked at each other with an angry expression. "Okay then, all the best. Prepare well," ma'am said, her voice only reaching them as she spoke on the way. Those who wanted to change their places, they did and sat. "Very smart of you, Kiya, to ask ma'am from before. I was going to ask you," KD said to Kiya getting up from his place and going towards the 3rd row, to which Kiya replied with a phony smile.

KD sat beside Arvind. They- Arvind KD and Aum, started playing Truth and Dare. KD dint announce it, but Kiya got to know. Of course, who wouldn't come to know that? "KD, don't play," Kiya said rigidly. "I guess, Ms. Gujral, you've gone deaf, or you have STML," KD spoke smoothly as he got up. "STML?" Kiya started thinking, what he meant. "Short Term Memory Loss," he spoke as he grinned. "Why do you think so, Your Majesty?" she said in a mocking tone. "Because, ma'am just left saying do whatever you want to do." "Oh yea! Whatever- isn't it? I want to strangle you to death and scratch your face. What say? Ma'am said do whatever you want!" Kiya spat out. The class doubled in laughter.

Edited by Kesha1234 - 10 years ago
Thoughts?
Please like and review.
Or, at least like.
What is this?
I need more than 10 likes at least, don't I?
Have the courtesy to like at least if you read.
Waiting for a nice response.

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday.
Actually, my IP was blocked. And today, it is unblocked.
Thank God!
Anyways, sorry :)
Edited by Kesha1234 - 10 years ago
This is going great!!! I just love this "drabble series". Well Done!!!
Resd

unres

this was amazing and hilarious😆

kd-kiya's fight s sooo funny😆

lovinggg this series😉

waiting for d nxt part😊
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
I'm loving your drabble series...
Especially after seeing how the show isprogressing, this ones makes me feel better...
I love KD and Kiya in this...

Lovng dis brilliant series al d way. .
LovE Stoneface nd Chicklet. .