If i Was KauMuDi?? CC aNsWerED iT all ;)

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i was speechless during Kaumudi-CC-UB scene last night...
the way Kaumudi was gave up... 'if he not even please with what i done... why should i do all this' but CC... she an awestruck!! 'Do it for urself... u a wife.. a mom... a DIL... but before being all that u a woman... appreciate urself... do it babhi for urself not for others... let them be cause what u do now is just for u n ur happiness...'
that's a powerful reality check n so so true...πŸ‘

Day by day... this series keep on amused me by their speechless logic...
 n how they show up the track was out of the world... i never saw something like this on tv...
u can find 100 kind of drama... Saas bahu/intense love story etc... but the way they approach all DIL, wife n woman things r just the same lame way...
they r some doormats or some angels who falls from sky... if something bad or unfair happen they should shut their f**king mouth tight before the last epc payback scene... that's typical but CC?? it's made me speechless

I don't think CC belong to saas bahu type of show cause it's backfire all saas bahu's drama elements...πŸ˜†
CC is kind of show that taunting all those rubbish 6.0/4.8 trps saas bahu series...
which is for me it's giving me fresh feeling...😎
It's show reality for girl n all flows that might happen in their family life... n also the right way to handle all kinds of problems... n that also in very real n logical way...

how we woman should treat ourself... should we cry beside our bed when we get to know our hubby got affair... or should we calm... wake up... find the solution n believe in ourself so that everything will goes well?

Before i got shallow thinking n always tempered when talk about extra marital affair...
I'm a Muslim n as peoples know muslim's man can have four wives as long as he can take care all of them... i really against it... my answer for that situation...
'Want another wife?? fine!! but divorce me!!' n about extra affair??😲 i guess i will kill people😑
Not that after this i will be really open when my hubby talk about another wife but the way i gonna handle it will be different... this track made me thinks... Someone who i love  n love me... in future we get married... have childs... live togther more than a decade... suddenly change n have affair... will i do all that 'divorce me!!'?? n that also without thinking of our family n childs??
what should i do?? cc answered its all😳

I love one dialogues from previous eps... not sure who spoke this...
'Mukud still love u... he just got lost...'
it's describe what happen... we woman a human so does man... once we love it's always there... even they doing mistake but there so many reasons behind it... they not stop loving us... they just forgot we always in their heart... it's just us!! give up or fight for it... as for fate lets god take care of it... we should do our part so that no regret later on...

[Being MARRIED is about forgive, accept n complete all lacks that our partner might have]

*Look😲 How much CC had change my way of thinking now...
Great going CC's team... looking forwards for more epic ep ahead😳

Please do comments n Likes too😳

Edited by rehann - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rehann?😲

dis tym?😲😲

made a post?😲😲😲
bikerider thumbnail
rehann good to see your post.πŸ€—
how are you
and yes agree CC is not a typical saas bahu show this PH never does a typical saas bahu show, its more of  a mockery to other saas bahu show.

no wonder sanz picked this show.
also  i am loving the show and enjoying all the aspects of it .

good to see your hope and hope you will make loads of post
-Marie- thumbnail
Amazing post !! n the best thing i loved how u wrote in end that you changed your POV :) in this world many people just need this to make their life better =) and i loved it <3 

[Being MARRIED is about forgive, accept n complete all lacks that our partner might have]
AdorableDevil thumbnail
awesome post Rehann, really loved ur lines, pls make post often, u r good.

I don't think CC belong to saas bahu type of show cause it's backfire all saas bahu's drama elements...πŸ˜†
CC is kind of show that taunting all those rubbish 6.0/4.8 trps saas bahu series..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post.

This is what Sanaya said too. She said she hopes her show conveys some strong social messages. And here they are fulfilling that promise.

I really loved the approach of making it obvious that Kaumudhi needs to develop herself for herself. 

Glad to know the show had a positive impact on your personality. 
golpokobita thumbnail
You are absolutely right. 

I was watching the show for Sanaya.. but yesterday I was absolutely amazed by the idea that have brought in.. Its not a conventional Indian show anymore.

Never though an Indian bahu will advise another this way... I am totally amazed and felt kind of ashamed of myself for underestimating the writers of the show.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Rehann made a post πŸ˜² Awesome Post πŸ˜Š
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

Rehann?😲

dis tym?😲😲

made a post?😲😲😲

n that also after big war with the net...
my net line very poor at this time...
it's will get better on midnight
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehann

n that also after big war with the net...
my net line very poor at this time...
it's will get better on midnight

awesome post, really liked it , very well written