Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kash_jeran

u r so true about kriyam yaar .. they never crossed boundaries and even when gang used to tease them as couple , they were never shown this awkwardly close ...i remember during the new year's day celebration at the forest , when kriya announced swayam as her fav guy, swayam was hesitant to dance with kriya, even though he knew it was all a play... i atleast wished rey and sharon would show their awkwardness but amazingly they were ok with it in mins ... Wow , what a recovery😡

u stole my words!🥱
swaronvrushanS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitam

thats why i like kriyam friendship more than sharey.their friendship was so pure.
i want kriya back.
swayam understanding hai iska matlab yeh nahi sharey ke friendship ke naam par kuch bhi dikhayenge.
i want adi itna kuch kar hi raha hai to aashi ko back up lead bana de swayam ke opposite tak sharon ki akal thikane ayengi.

yes swayum understanding h iska matlab ye ni kuch bhi dikhaye i am sure ager swayum wo pic dekhega tab bhi kuch ni bolega isliye i love swayum
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehek_luvD3nTBP

alll that i can say is R.I.P Sharey

and thank u palki mam for ruining one more bond after ruining kriyaansh kriyaam krisha taarey tayaam tasha[never existed though] !!

if SS if affected then i swear 2 never even switch on palki creations!

its RIPof sharey from my side too i started hating them(only when they r together not individually) more than even adi and shivam.Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago
radhks12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash_jeran

u r so true about kriyam yaar .. they never crossed boundaries and even when gang used to tease them as couple , they were never shown this awkwardly close ...i remember during the new year's day celebration at the forest , when kriya announced swayam as her fav guy, swayam was hesitant to dance with kriya, even though he knew it was all a play... i atleast wished rey and sharon would show their awkwardness but amazingly they were ok with it in mins ... Wow , what a recovery😡

cant agree any more i remember swayam was watching both sharon and rey at that tm and hesitation ws clearly visible on his face. he was concerned for both rey and sharon as rey was in relationship wid kriya.
and even though sharon was not his gf but he was converned for her as woh hurt na ho
hatts off to swayam.
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

cvs are giving more reason to ss fans to hate rey already we are hating him for grabbing limelightbof swayam and usse palki ka mann nahi bhara to swayam ki gf ki rey ko de di.
dont get me wwrong but professionally hi sahi sharey couple hai .hate it or not but this is the bitter trust hope yeh professionlism jada servive na kare

Well if they want us to despise Rey, then by now they should know, yes you guys are successful to do so. Not only we hate him for getting glorified for no apparent reason, but to hamper the term of friendship too. See as long as two people are okay doing this stuff, professionalism doesn't come in picture. Its not compulsory to show this level of proximity if one is not okay with it. As far as I think Sharon won't be comfortable, I don't know about Rey🤢 But Sharon should question this, is what I feel
radhks12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronvrushanS

yes swayum understanding h iska matlab ye ni kuch bhi dikhaye i am sure ager swayum wo pic dekhega tab bhi kuch ni bolega isliye i love swayum

swayam ki issi aada pe to fida hai hum par swayam ki overunderstanding quality irks me sometimesEdited by vinitam - 10 years ago
swaronvrushanS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

swayam ki issi aada pe to fida hai hum par swayam ki overunderstanding quality irks me sometimes

sach me kisi bhi person ko itna achha ni hona chahiye kyuki achhayi ka jamana ni h pls swayum kuch to react kia karo...
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol isme bhi blame Rey par seriously 😆 nd who r u to decide bring new girl for Rey😳
p.s.other dn TM no1 quote me m nt interested 😃 Edited by shona_loveAJS - 10 years ago
radhks12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

lol isme bhi blame Rey par seriously 😆 nd who r u to decide bring new girl for Rey😳
p.s.other dn TM no1 quote me m nt interested 😃

i am not blaming rey here i am blaming palki for writting this.
i have said about sharon too in my comments that how could she agree for that photoshoot that doesnot mean i am bashing her or anything.
and about new girl i have just written bring new girl or his old love interest back i dont care as soon as both rey and sharon stay in their limits.
more than rey i am upset wid sharon.
sorry if i have hurted you but pls underdstand our feeling we cant tolerate sharon wid any one else.and hating palki for writting it in script.
how dare she 😡 Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was never used to bother about Sharey. I man we have got some good scenes between them but thanks to tonight episode R.I.P all those memories.On episode was enough I seriously won't be able to tolerat this Sharey over dose.