Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vivians Madhubala vs Ayazs Jaan-Cricket match

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rival Site

It's a National Holiday tomorrow (15 August) and Nautanki Telefilms has decided to utilize the Independence Day in a very constructive yet entertaining manner.

Yes, the cast and crew of their shows, namely Madhubala (Colors) and Do Dil Ek Jaan (Life OK) will play an exciting cricket match. We hear that the cast of both the shows are gearing up for the D-day and are ready to outdo the other…

Vivian Dsena, the popular RK of Madhubala confirmed the news saying, "Yes, we are playing the match and I am pretty excited about it. Since I am an all rounder, I am all set to give my opponents a strong competition. We have been practicing for the match for some time now, taking time out from our hectic shoots and it will definitely be a competitive match."

When asked whether he has the confidence that his team is going to win, the good looking actor with a smile averred, "We are all set for the battle. Fingers are crossed and I hope Madhubala team emerges victorious."

Vivian's co-actor Sikandar Kharbanda also added, "We are all very excited for the match but the erratic Mumbai rains may act as a spoilsport. I am also suggesting the team that if it rains we can indulge in some hard-kicking soccer match (laughs)."

He further shared, "Since me and Vivian are good football players we would not mind the change. But I am also a good batsman and wicketkeeper so I am all game for anything that comes up tomorrow."

Khar gymkhana (Mumbai) will be the venue for this exciting match. Must say, a great way for the production house to keep their actors united and happy, with some healthy competition!!

So which team are you going to support – is it Vivian's Madhubala team or Ayaz's Jaan team?

All said and done, it is going to be a wonderful outing. Keep reading Tellychakkar.com for the results of this thrilling match.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp110 thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    MB team the winner and it must win ...because we are MBians and support them alone
    leelaa9 thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
    TFS :)
    Hope there's a segment. Would like to see VD and Sikander Kharbanda play.😊
    Chaapa93 thumbnail
    Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    TFS πŸ˜ƒ MEIEJ team gonna rock tomorrow πŸ˜‰ Good Luck
    amandadsouza95 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    @Armu4eva: TFS the article!!!!😊
    Secret_Giggle thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    Can't they broadcast this match for us??
    moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
    Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
    I would love t see my VD playing Cricket πŸ˜³
    .Shree. thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    TfsπŸ˜ƒ  
    MEIEJ team will win 
    ..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    All the best to MEIEJ πŸ‘πŸΌ 
    Forever_Komal thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
    Tfs!
    MB team will surely win. Hope we can watch it!!!