Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Horizon

Beautifully said Fari.

A comment I made on another post sharing again:

yes IPK is not just name that an be sold, bought, franchised and tweaked around with, but a gamut of precious memories and emotions that are beyond this cruel world of economics and business!!

IPK Hamesha!!

thanks dear. you've said it beautifully too. 👏

faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on - every word, every emotion you have expressed conveys are feelings to the core!!

IPKKND went beyond being just a serial - it became a way of life for us, a journey we have nurtured, invested our feelings in and found comfort and solace in.

My passion for IPKKND and the people who made it possible will never diminish - come what may!!
They flourish in a very secure part of my heart.
Edited by faffy - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Well said Fari!
hum bhi I love u dammnit IPKKND ❤️ always and forever.. hamesha...

As i have started saying, its not KFC or Pizza Hut or McDonalds for them to franchise it! its love, smiles, tears and joy they r gonna franchise! Some things are priceless! What IPK gave us and what we gave to IPK was that priceless treasure..

its once in a lifetime.. n it will remain so..

ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post...👏

IPKKND=SaRun=ArHi.

mukta3112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have summed up the feelings of entire fandom. No one can take away our memories and our love for the show
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I AGREE WITH YOU...
FOR ME IPKKND MEANS SARUN AND ARSHI...
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: faffy

Bang on - every word, every emotion you have expressed conveys are feelings to the core!!

IPKKND went beyond being just a serial - it became a way of life for us, a journey we have nurtured, invested our feelings in and found comfort and solace in.

My passion for IPKKND and the people who made it possible will never diminish - come what may!!
They flourish in a very secure part of my heart.

Thanks faffy.

IPK went beyond being just a serial...that's why it hurts so much and that's why the passion will never diminish. 
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

Well said Fari!
hum bhi I love u dammnit IPKKND ❤️ always and forever.. hamesha...

As i have started saying, its not KFC or Pizza Hut or McDonalds for them to franchise it! its love, smiles, tears and joy they r gonna franchise! Some things are priceless! What IPK gave us and what we gave to IPK was that priceless treasure..

its once in a lifetime.. n it will remain so..

thanks Sunara.

they have lost it completely...comparing IPK to Nach Baliye and Masterchef. Seriously? 
Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
vaish912 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree .. They will have to change the name Damn it ...
ipkmiss1 thumbnail
seriously bang on post..each word in our post express the view of every single IPKKND fan all over the world..

IPK was never just a shw fr us ..we practicallly spend hours discussing abt the story,the characters,the feelings we go thru during a particular track..it was alwz bigger thn a shw fr us..

using the same name they can't recreate anything tht was in our one and only IPK...

the shw is still with us  even after its off air thru the ff,the vms and thru sarun ofcourse