Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Some things can't bought or sold.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Each one of us has a story to tell, a story that emotionally connects us to the name ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. It's not just a name; it is so much more than that. It's a name that sums up everything it gave us and everything it meant to us...smile, laughter, tears, joy, grief, love.

It's a name that stayed with us in happiness and distress, in celebrations and in times of hardships. It gave us hope and respite from our hectic lives. It turned us into graphicers, vm makers and writers; it made us discovers talents in us we never knew. It gave us friends all over the world and across cultures...it gave us a new family.

A name isn't just a name; it has a meaning that can't be conveyed in words.

A name can be made into a franchise, can be bought and sold by people. But what can't be bought or sold are the emotions attached to it. We never invested money or earned revenues, we invested time and emotions which are priceless.

We invested love that no one can buy from us. No amount of extravagance and marketing gimmicks will fool us.

Our love is for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and the meaning it holds. Our love is for SaRun and Arhi, our love is for the IPK cast and crew, our love is for the soulful rabba ve, our love is for the offscreen masti, our love is for the friends we have made, our love is for the hard work and creativity that went into making a classic...our love is for everything that is expressed by a name.

Why so much anger, ache, tears and fight for a name? Because even after 9 months; this name has remained with us. This name is a part of life; this name is a part of us now.

Will snatching this name from us and putting it as label on something else buy our love and viewership? No. Maybe this new show will have some new fans but it will not have our love, the love of IPKKNDians. 

How can we look at it with reverence or overlook this when it is being sold with disregard to the emotions attached? 

Masterpieces can be created, they cannot be recreated.

Chemistry cannot be recreated.

There is one IPKKND and that is timeless. 

IPKKND=SaRun=ArHi. 

We fell in love with IPKKND and we will be in love with IPKKND...always and forever. ❤️

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I AGREE WITH YOU...
FOR ME IPKKND MEAND SARUN ADN ARSHI...
Chaapa93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said 👍🏼 
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said!!
Agree with you completely.
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sunshine2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yes, i totally agree
masterpieces can be created, but not recreated as good as the original.
thnx 4 this post!!!
mrslaadgovernor thumbnail
you have stole the words from my mouth...these are exactly my feelings :) and you have said it so beautifully...it's one of the best posts i have read..and i will love IPKKND..hamesha! 
Magic can only be created once...and that magic has already been created by arshi and sarun ❤️

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Well said 👍🏼  IPK=Arshi=Sarun hamesha ❤️
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautifully said Fari.

A comment I made on another post sharing again:

yes IPK is not just name that an be sold, bought, franchised and tweaked around with, but a gamut of precious memories and emotions that are beyond this cruel world of economics and business!!

IPK Hamesha!!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: mrslaadgovernor

you have stole the words from my mouth...these are exactly my feelings :) and you have said it so beautifully...it's one of the best posts i have read..and i will love IPKKND..hamesha! 

Magic can only be created once...and that magic has already been created by arshi and sarun ❤️

thank you.

yes, magic can only be created once.