i too felt the same

hi5 πŸ˜†
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

Na na na we became friends here only!

today ill tell everyone the story behind our mantaalship

so this is wat happened! i joined the forum and i knew only a handful of people and those were the fanfiction writers of the forum like sadaf, ananya (phoenix radar) and many more then one day i commented on ankie's post which was a gutter cap post (it was the time when asya danced on teri meri n we all were expecting khuda jaane) so i commented that even i have an idea of a plot but my boards r going on plus im too scared to post! she gave me some pep talk (it was kinda like zoya giving a confidence boost to humaira before the fashion show @ankie - yes i called you zoya now drop the grinπŸ˜†)
so i immediately wrote the OS which was in my mind n dedicated it to ankie! thats how our friendship on IF started 

now coming to mantaalship - 

my sister (who says she hates QH) had liked a QH fan page on FB and the admin turned out to be ankie so i commented that hey i'm startsruck from IF and then we became friends on FB
then joined Ridz, then sohu then anwesha then bacchi (jyotika) and then Shreya.
we had (and still do) so much fun on facebook! we exchanged phone numbers and text each other everyday our running commentary goes on from 9.30 to 10 πŸ€£
we make fun, we laugh, we cry together, we fight wid each other, then manaofy each other, we crack jokes, make gutter OS together (lungi sambhalke) my inbox on my phone is full of the mantaal's texts my call logs ka sequence is also Ankie, sohu, ankie πŸ€£

how the mantaal group formed - 
simple i had once posted on Ankie's deewar that when Asad wears suit i wanna sing "suit n tie by justin timberlake" but when he wears the kurta i wanna dedicate the song

MAIN ZOYA ZOYA CHILLAUNGA KURTA PHADKE

and ankie posted back on my deewar 
Sohu Sadie and I are such mantaaalsss

then i came up with the QH mantaal group n Ankie asked ridz to make it into a CC 

Haash finally humari aatmakatha khatam hui!

so this is the reason w hy behave as if we know each other since we were born 

πŸ€—

@mantaals - please senti mat ho jaana πŸ˜†

Koi rumaal do yaar πŸ˜­
Sambhal nahiin paa rahi hoon khushi ke aansuπŸ˜†πŸ€—
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My first day was when I posted my OS and after that I shut my laptop and locked it away...knowing not what might happen next. But I found some amazing friends here for instance you, Annie and The Ankie!!

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meself

My first day was when I posted my OS and after that I shut my laptop and locked it away...knowing not what might happen next. But I found some amazing friends here for instance you, Annie and The Ankie!!

the ankie πŸ€£
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

Koi rumaal do yaar πŸ˜­
Sambhal nahiin paa rahi hoon khushi ke aansuπŸ˜†πŸ€—

bola tha na senti mat hona πŸ˜†