Ankie if your reading this, we love you πŸ€—

ofcourse she is reading this

she is silently stalking this thread πŸ€£
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh sadddy love u 4 making this post...

my first reaction after joining the forums was smwt like this... πŸ˜†

it was bcoz I was anmazed rerading the fabulous post n shocked at  the same tht how ppl here xpress themselves sooo welll...

amm my first post ... if I telll u d truth my first post was actually d TENth 1...πŸ˜†

before posting my 1 post I had made NINE moore posts but evrytime my courage ditched me n went on a date wid sum1 else...πŸ˜†

same here I keep making posts evn if I annoy u guyz to hell...πŸ˜† infact r8 now I was thinking to do d same...🀣

aaah nooo man V LOVE UR AWESOME POSTS 😳

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its a lonely place, if you dont post often
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the first time enter in tis forum was totally nervous...
join it after the 10 episode of QH...
got to make new n cool frenz...
get to discuss about Qh...
totally enjoy tis forum...
Edited by jazsidhu - 10 years ago
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LuvUAsYa

oh sadddy love u 4 making this post...

my first reaction after joining the forums was smwt like this... πŸ˜†

it was bcoz I was anmazed rerading the fabulous post n shocked at  the same tht how ppl here xpress themselves sooo welll...

amm my first post ... if I telll u d truth my first post was actually d TENth 1...πŸ˜†

before posting my 1 post I had made NINE moore posts but evrytime my courage ditched me n went on a date wid sum1 else...πŸ˜†

same here I keep making posts evn if I annoy u guyz to hell...πŸ˜† infact r8 now I was thinking to do d same...🀣

aaah nooo man V LOVE UR AWESOME POSTS 😳

and i love you and your bandars πŸ€—
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The reason I made an account was because I was watching a show called 'Saraswatichandra' and I wanted to make a post regarding that show as people was judging it way before it started..I was scared to make the post as I didn't want people to bash me but I got 100 likes! I was shocked at the response lol. NOW I HAVE stopped watching the show cos its boring! lol 

Whenever I make a post in Qubool Hai forum I always get scared before clicking that post button lol There are so many people in this forum who make awesome posts! So yeah I get scared lol πŸ˜† Like you said its a home now and I have to go on it everyday! πŸ˜›
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: XDPagalKuriXD

The reason I made an account was because I was watching a show called 'Saraswatichandra' and I wanted to make a post regarding that show as people was judging it way before it started..I was scared to make the post as I didn't want people to bash me but I got 100 likes! I was shocked at the response lol. NOW I HAVE stopped watching the show cos its boring! lol 

Whenever I make a post in Qubool Hai forum I always get scared before clicking that post button lol There are so many people in this forum who make awesome posts! So yeah I get scared lol πŸ˜† Like you said its a home now and I have to go on it everyday! πŸ˜›

haha it is our home πŸ˜ƒ
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i was introvert!! i joined the forum for just reading the awesome works by people!!
i felt weird nd didn't trust anyone for s long while till i met shrutika who encouraged me to make more friends!!
i don't regret a bit being a part of the forum nd have limited but very good friends!!
thanks IF to the power of infinity from my side too:)
very nice post!!
ty for the pm.
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj_tanha_fan

i was introvert!! i joined the forum for just reading the awesome works by people!!

i felt weird nd didn't trust anyone for s long while till i met shrutika who encouraged me to make more friends!!
i don't regret a bit being a part of the forum nd have limited but very good friends!!
thanks IF to the power of infinity from my side too:)
very nice post!!
ty for the pm.

some people have really made a special place

@ankie @sohu @riddha @shreya @tanya - LOVE YA'L πŸ€—
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

and i remember commenting on your FF to update soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Yes... It was quite a nice time. πŸ˜ƒ