Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hmmm my experience is little negative i suppose
i came to the QH party a little late - so the forum friendships were already formed and i felt like a stranger.  this was especially true since at the time i was also a very active in another forum where i had formed those friendships.  and the difference was very in-your-face.  i posted a few times but despite lots of views, no one would comment.  so i ended up being a silent/ghost reader until i got into asya ffs.  i always write comments for all the ff/os/ss that i read so...
i like it now...

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I actually joined IF in 2008 fot this show called Kuch Is Tarah and i swear i was so naive back then even my typing style sucked big time. When i go back and read my old posts i am like Was this really me? πŸ˜† Anyways, after one year maybe i took a long long long gap i wasn't planning on returning to IF ever as i don't really watch Indian Shows much but when i came across QH and i got hooked to it. It was really addictive and i was actually obsessed with this show so i came back and First i used to be silent on this forum then i made a post here in march (i think) and i swear it was like everyone knew me or something. It's true the people on QH forum are quiet friendly and welcoming at times. πŸ˜† Well, in short it felt Great.
Btw Sadie nice post.Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

Okay I have a long story to tell🀣

Me and Ankie were classmates in school..After school got over we lost touch..But often I used to find my FB homepage bombarded with QH notifications..And yes it was none other than Ankie matey😎
We started talking and then she made me realize how big a MANTAAL I am..And then came IF join karne ka ideaπŸ˜†
It was due to her I joined IF or else I never would have..And after I joined I too felt as if Im in Mars but then slowly slowly I started feeling homeπŸ€—
And today I feel my day goes incomplete without coming to IF for this place has given me some of my bestest friends, and you are one of them bewdiπŸ€—
Your ff was actually the first one I read and I loved it but I dont  remember the name now🀣
You can throw jootas and chappals at me πŸ˜†

P.s: I remember the day I joined IF, uske baad wale din you had sent me a FB request and eversince then no looking back😳

P.p.s: tu zyada emotional mat hona meri emotional dastaan sunnke πŸ€£

the rest is all history! πŸ˜Ž

humari kahaani bohot lambi hai kabhi fursat main Mantaal CC pe sabko sunayege πŸ€£

ps - the fiction that you read had no name it was untitled! thats why ankie calls it "EPIC wala OS' πŸ€£
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

@Sadie and Ankiee...I thought you guys and mantaalss were friends since DMG time...😲 the way you guys know and love each other makes other think that this mantaalship is years old...😳 lol 

Na na na we became friends here only!

today ill tell everyone the story behind our mantaalship

so this is wat happened! i joined the forum and i knew only a handful of people and those were the fanfiction writers of the forum like sadaf, ananya (phoenix radar) and many more then one day i commented on ankie's post which was a gutter cap post (it was the time when asya danced on teri meri n we all were expecting khuda jaane) so i commented that even i have an idea of a plot but my boards r going on plus im too scared to post! she gave me some pep talk (it was kinda like zoya giving a confidence boost to humaira before the fashion show @ankie - yes i called you zoya now drop the grinπŸ˜†)
so i immediately wrote the OS which was in my mind n dedicated it to ankie! thats how our friendship on IF started 

now coming to mantaalship - 

my sister (who says she hates QH) had liked a QH fan page on FB and the admin turned out to be ankie so i commented that hey i'm startsruck from IF and then we became friends on FB
then joined Ridz, then sohu then anwesha then bacchi (jyotika) and then Shreya.
we had (and still do) so much fun on facebook! we exchanged phone numbers and text each other everyday our running commentary goes on from 9.30 to 10 πŸ€£
we make fun, we laugh, we cry together, we fight wid each other, then manaofy each other, we crack jokes, make gutter OS together (lungi sambhalke) my inbox on my phone is full of the mantaal's texts my call logs ka sequence is also Ankie, sohu, ankie πŸ€£

how the mantaal group formed - 
simple i had once posted on Ankie's deewar that when Asad wears suit i wanna sing "suit n tie by justin timberlake" but when he wears the kurta i wanna dedicate the song

MAIN ZOYA ZOYA CHILLAUNGA KURTA PHADKE

and ankie posted back on my deewar 
Sohu Sadie and I are such mantaaalsss

then i came up with the QH mantaal group n Ankie asked ridz to make it into a CC 

Haash finally humari aatmakatha khatam hui!

so this is the reason w hy behave as if we know each other since we were born 

πŸ€—

@mantaals - please senti mat ho jaana πŸ˜†
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sand_Princess

The first time I came to the forum, I was pretty sure that they were unwelcoming and snobbish (though I'd heard otherwise), and I made a post just to test what I'd heard. I made a post... I got comments... I wasn't sure how I felt, but... I have to say that I have a few very good friends on this forum. πŸ˜Š

and i remember commenting on your FF to update soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€—
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

I am her biggest A.CπŸ˜†

Haan haan pankha club chalu karte hain..she is gonna give everyone some real competition😳
πŸ˜†

tum sab line main peeche raho Ankie pankha club ki head main rahungi cuz ankie is my ammijaan πŸ€—
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jimson

It is my first day today and my first post too was made today...And since I am a very socially secluded person, the very thought of virtually intermingling with people gets me so jumpy!! Hopefully I can make good friends here.

oh hello! welcome to the forum πŸ˜ƒ
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolphool

Alllah miaaa!!!!main ne b comment karna tha...ye 20 posts wala danda..huff 😑 ...khair golu maro isse πŸ˜† ...i was a reguler visitor of this forum then one day i thought of joining it...i joined few days back...i think its been a week...   πŸ˜Š...i made my first post wid title say helllaaaooo to me πŸ˜† ...i got 8 likes πŸ˜† ...yayyy πŸ˜† ...my first friend in buddy list was sadiee 😊 ...awww...then farhajt also told me about that 10 post wala dukh for newbie πŸ˜† ...now i have 7 friends in buddy list πŸ˜† ...but i have to say everybody is very friendly in this forum...and i am also a pankha of mis humptydumpty...allow me to be a member of club.. 😳 ...before joining the forum i knew abou ankie,oishi and teddy 25 bec i used to read dil ki to lag gai aur from slap to kiss wala ff πŸ˜† ...and sadie twaadi tay jayy ho πŸ˜† ...sab se pehle din wali friend 😊 ...abi main aur b dhairr saari friends banaaongii...mazaa aai ga πŸ˜† ...

yes yes yes i remember my cool wali phool ka first post

i had replied back as hellaaaooo cool wali phool and immediately sent you a buddy req!

And im glad i did! πŸ€—

PS - aankhion se goli marne wali phir se sleeping??? πŸ€£
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princeegoyal

i feel d same...but nw i hv lots of very gud friends here...alisha,milli,sandy,sadie, mun,ankie,ankita.., sue, monica...so many yr...

love this IF ...its a second corner to me after my family & friends...nw to enjoy..& do lots of masti

pari

awww πŸ˜ƒ
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolphool

Oii...one more thing...as i m new i find all this post making,changing dps very difficult...the only thing i can do easily is to comment and like πŸ˜† ...aur kuch v nai aanda πŸ˜† ..scrap book,slambook,testimonials ,avis 😲 πŸ˜• ...hufff...kuch samajh hi nai aata    πŸ˜† ...this is the only dukh i m facing rite now πŸ˜† ...otherwise three cheers for the bestest qubool hai forum πŸ‘ πŸ˜† ..yayyy..
HIP HIP HURRAYYY!!!!!HIP HIP HURRAY!!!! buss third dafa khudi bol lo πŸ˜† ...

bus itna si baat?? Im just a pm away meri phool

ill teach you everything! πŸ˜ƒ

ps- i remember when Tanya (miss zoobie doobie/ starrydee) or also my soul sister had joined the forum n even she had no idea of how things worked and i taught her everything and now look my baby has become so big! i feel so proud! i feel like a proud moma :') :') :')