Friends want me to buy a Ferrari: Mohit Raina-TOI

hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
READ MORE Mohit Raina|Ferrari|devon ke dev mahadev|Friends
Friends want me to buy a Ferrari: Mohit Raina
Mohit RainaMore Pics
Small screen's most good looking god, Mohit Raina aka Lord Shiva of devon ke dev mahadev turned a year older today.

The TV heartthrob hasn't planned any lavish party on his birthday today rather will be celebrating with family and close friends.

"I generally don't celebrate my birthday. I like to spend it at home with my parents. I have been doing this for many years, and I will do it again this year. I may also catch up with close friends later in the evening," shared Mohit

So what all birthday gifts he receive? "I got lot of gifts especially cards and flowers. But my parents want me to read books and they gifted me books by some good authors so that something special."

Talking about the midnight surprise visit that his friends gave him on his special day, the actor says, "Few of my friends had come over to my place yesterday with a cake. It was fun, we had a gala time as they brought a Ferrari shape cake for me and they want me to buy one soon," (laughs).

Mohit also took the opportunity to thank all his fans, "I would like to start by thanking them for the continuous love they shower upon me. I am really touched and glad with their love. Just keep loving me and I will continue entertaining each one of you," concludes Mohit. Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜Ž Wowww... yohooo.. 
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww... was gifted books... best gift for anyone..!!

and a ferrari shaped cake...!!

Happy Birthday MR 
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice article

loved last lines
Rishi_ thumbnail
sure he must buy a ferrari.
dashing mohit in a dashing ferrari๐Ÿ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

so sweet of his friends to treat him and get a Ferrari shape cake.

love how mohit thanked his fans.๐Ÿค—
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ferrari?  No, go for a Porsche.  Although I doubt you'll find too many places in Mumbai that you can drive them the way they're meant to be driven ๐Ÿ˜†
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Perhaps his friends should have got him a cake shaped like a stretch limousine...
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice article Hema

TFS๐Ÿ˜Š
apsmanila thumbnail
TFS... Does not sound like him with the Ferrari comment... He is always so reserved and measured with words...

Anyhow hope he had a good birthday