Why is Ayaz so miffed with Nikita's replacement - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rikisdada

Lol 😲
What's wrong if Ayaz defends Nikita, that's perfectly normal for me cause they are friends and work together... so what's the big deal?

By the way I thought Ayaz was single...? 😃
STill I would  like to believe AYAZ is single till he tells it himself .😳..B'cos earlier too TC has created an artificial BF for a famous TV actress and then they said they are going to get married and latest was tht Tht They have BROKE up.where all the Time The actress denied any such news ..😡..and she refused to give interviews to TC also and till date they are taking revenge on her by their bakwaas articles ..😡..
Edited by sari26 - 10 years ago
i hate them for even writing this crap. they are just trying to spoil the image of actors and the show. we should not give a damm to these people
Originally posted by sita11

yeahhh  in this India-forums latest interview he said that http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/15949-im-single-says-ayaz-ahmed.htm

ROFL🤣..20 days ke andar TC gave AYAZ a GF too..🤣
omg ..my head totally spinned after reading this
I agree Ayaz is in anger and as a great friend he defended Nikita but he shd understand that this is glamour world and rumours ,gossip all part and parcel of this world .He shd stay calm and ignore such reporters .I think rumours for a hit pair onscreen are not a big deal .Nikita and Ayaz look freaking awesome on screen so why ppl will not imagine them as real life pair 😉
I normally don't support actors cursing on twitter or any other media platform, but Ayaz was right 😕 TC is not the only tabloid that asked him, ill bet there were more people who asked him and he just got annoyed and answered 
And I dont think Ayaz has a gf, if he is "dating" Nikita I would understand why they would keep it under the wraps
ayaz a few days back admitted he is single
and he probably just said that to avoid unnecessary link ups 
Originally posted by sita11

yeahhh thats quite a news that he is having a GF ...i thought he is single...😕
No I don't think so... He said in Interview that he iz Single & For now he don't want to get into relationship he iz Happy with his Life az he completely Concentrating on His work with out any disturbance 
I remember there are many actors who hv lied abt their relationship in the initial years of their career ..like Angad Hasija ,Barun sobti ,Nakul Mehta and many more
so i am confused whether Ayaz lied to India-forums that he is single or he lying now to TC that he has a GF 😕
TC ppl sure do know how to catch someone's attention.
Originally posted by loveayazraghu

I think he doesn't have a gf , he probably said this to avoid unnecesary link ups
TC is not a reliable source anyway
and if he is dating Nikita, then I think he has a reason to avoid such rumors if they dont wanna be public about their relationship 

hv u read his latest tweet ...