Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Chennai Express as per content is below average but people find it
entertaining.

and Srk doing overacting, atleast he is acting unlike few box-office gods .
i hope we get back to see Srk in well-scripted movie.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Same here, tbh i hated it. Some jokes were funny but honestly way too much Overacting and it was like trying to make the audience laugh on purpose and it seriously failed to make me laugh. I was like Da Hell am i watching? The movie was just Meh.

I left it halfway! 😆

tu jahan😡 tune kahan tunhe dekhi nahin u lied to me😡🤣
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CE was outstanding, well people who have taste will obviously like it.
A clean family movie, had beautiful songs like titli and tera rasta. The movie is a blockbuster coz of the content. And to top it all no cringe worthy D grade dialogues that have been shown in movies like Partner/ Hey baby🤢
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woh theatre jaati ..wahan bahut hasti ...aur bahar aake bolti Picture bore karti 🤣

Like u guys ever liked SRk and his movies 🥱
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AishMinoz

woh theatre jaati ..wahan bahut hasti ...aur bahar aake bolti Picture bore karti 🤣

Like u guys ever liked SRk and his movies 🥱

🤣
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol, I am sure most of them are commenting without even watching the movie🤓

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

What the actual f**k?? Seriously?

All the more reason to not read this review...cuz you can see the writer's mentality from just the line above. 👎🏼

^^^^

BIps: 
"Despite her ownership of a pair of udders that would put any milch cow to shame and hips wide enough to screen a 16MM film,"

I dont care whether this "reviewer" hated the film but to put it diplomatically this guy is an ass****

This is called  a typical yellow journalism,.. and , many  a times a person wonders,... what it would look like "a paid review" ! 

Lo and have it !   Haath kangan ko aarsi kya ? [ Padhe-Likhe ko, faarsi kya ? ]

Some people just use their gift of gab and language power and  writing skills and ability to the more negative advantage and this provides an ideal example of it ! 

If I had seen this guy, the first Q. that  I would had asked him,... was " How much ?"

Yess,.. How much did you receive to pen this utterly crap of so non-sense and negative review ! How much is your charge ? 

In any  Olympic games they hold 6-7 judges,... 

and whose score remains of - the highest mark given and the lowest mark given,. those  idiots - they take theirs score out... and then average the rest,..   ( and it is to defeat n' discourage this kind of guys  )

so on that basis,.. say,...if such idiots,... say been gone there,,…  from the sides of  our India,… he would have killed our own  best players,.. with the same gift of gab, that he is using here !

You pay him,.. he will pen it accordingly,.. but  he will take the money first and then pen it, whatso you demand ! 

This guy here forgets the basic truth here,...

.. that there are also a million guys out there who can evaluate the evaluator, and many  a times,... when a person writes about someone else,... 99% of times,..more primarily he is also writing indirectly, what kind of person he, himself is ! 

Yello  adios !

=========

Sahirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ekdum bakwass movie ha yaar...aj paper mein add mein dale yeh log"fastest movie to get 100 crs".
mein jaha picture dekhne gaya tha waha ek bande ne daru pike chappale mari thi screen pe...😆

Originally posted by: DAKDAK

You can't deny SRK overacted in some scenes. 

The best scene was SRK carring Dpad to temple

But hello,... it WAS a  light minded movie and keeping in  mind from 5-15 yrs of  age-group
 also,  movie,...

It was not swades,.. 
so how could you expect him not to overreact,... 

did not he do the same in DDLJ ? 

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: off-beat

Just came back . What a huge disappointment. Rohit shetty's  direction, the sets, the music, the story, the action, the comedy, even shahrukh 's acting is a let down. And to top it the tamil dialogues ...gosh! Ridiculous . Can't believe SRK for so desperate for the records that he had to agree to this trash. Nothing worked for me except deepika's get up and accent in the beginning but that too got monotonous eventually. 

If this movie has fetched so much and still riding high it's sheer due to SRK's super stardom and huge publicity..

agreee nd @ bold : 😡