Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome Start
Loved It
Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
                                                                         Part 2

Rakshita and Shantanu entered the hall to find Khushi fuming and looking some where. Rakshita went and hugged her from backward's and Khushi turned and hugged her back.

"Thank god you guy's came, I thought you  wont come" Khushi made her face dull and Shantanu smiled on her statement.

"Khush, shut-up you think we won't come? I mean We wont come?" Shantanu said trying to act dramatically and Khushi laughed and hugged him.

"By the way, why are you looking so angry? Any problem?" Shantanu asked 

"Well, nothing much... a guy is trying to hit on me. I don't know who is he! I mean he say's he know's me very well and all" Khushi said and Shantanu turned to see the guys standing with a mocktail in his hand and talking with someone.

"Leave it Khushi, just don't mind him. By the way did Arnav call you?" Rakshita asked and Khushi's face fell. How could she tell that like every year Arnav didn't call her this year. Khushi immediately changed the topic and started talking with Shantanu and Rakshita about something else.

Soon Garima called Khushi for cutting the cake. She first made a wish and then blew the candle. Soon she cut the cake and fed to all her friend's and family. Suddenly a waiter came near her with another chit. She opened the chit and it had written

"You missed me so much, that while blowing candle's you wished for me?"

Khushi turned to see anyone whom she doubted. She highly doubted on that stupid guy, who tried to flirt with her. But she couldn't find him anymore. But then she thought, she had wished that Arnav would come back to her - forever and ever. By the time she thought who might it be, Garima came and dragged her towards some of her friend's.

"Dadiji, Anjali di and Jijaji, what a pleasant surprise" Khushi screamed in excitement and hugged all the three together. Dadi and Anjali with her husband Shyam had gone to US to meet Arnav. They had made a 3 month plan by which they would bring Arnav back on Khushi's birthday.

"Yah, we had to come...It's our Khushi's birthday" Dadi said smiling while Khushi took her blessing's. Garima too joined them and was happy. Khushi was constantly looking outside to find Arnav when Shyam clicked his fingers in front of her.

"Hey Khushi, where are you looking?" Shyam asked and Khushi smiled.

"Jijaji, where is Arnav? I'm sure he is getting the surprise out for me?" Khushi said happily clapping her hand's together. Anjali and Shyam looked at each other whereas Dadiji's face fell.

"Khushi, Chottey didn't come with us" Khushi's face fell and Garima looked shocked at Anjali.

"But bitiyaan, Arnav had said he would come within 5 years isn't it?" Garima asked and Anjali nodded.

"Yah, but it seem's his plan's are changed now. He said to me and Dadi that he want's to continue his job in US. He has no plan's to come back to India. I mean at least not for now" Khushi's eye's were teary and she left from there the moment Anjali said it. She didn't want to make it difficult for herself anymore now. Firstly he didn't call her and now didn't even come to India. She thought that he might have got new friend's or may be a new best friend, so he didn't need her anymore now! . He changed after going to US- That's what Khushi understood.

Suddenly Shantanu came in front of her and asked her for a dance. Khushi quickly wiped her tear's and gave her hand for a dance. She was just swaying according to how Shantanu was dancing. Her mood had gone off and nothing much bothered her now. Suddenly the tune changed and Khushi's partner also.

Dill mera hai na samaaj kitna
besbaar yeh bewakoof bada
Chahata hai kitna tujhe
Kudh magar nahi jaan saka

Khushi was so lost in her thought's that she didn't notice, the person with whom she was dancing took her hand and kept on his heart. She felt the heart beating's, and looked at the person. The person took his hand away from her and twirled her. 

Iss dar-de dill ki sifarish ab kar de koe yaha
ke mil jaye se woh baarish
jo bhiga de puri tarah

"I was waiting for this day to come, to meet you and tell you that.. I "

Khushi pulled back from him, but he again pulled her near him. He smirked and looked at her

"Don't go away from me. The more you go away, the more I'll come near to you..."

Finally Khushi had enough. Was he the same person who flirted with her some time ago. Whoever he may be, how dare he talk to Khushi Gupta like this... "I'm killing him" Khushi thought in her mind. Khushi pushed the person hard and he hit Shantanu who caught his hand. The light's went on suddenly and the music stopped too, all came to see up the new drama ahead.

"Arnav yaar, can't you stand properly?" Shantanu blurted out angrily and then realised everyone looking at them. Shantanu shifted his gaze at Khushi and she looked completely shocked.

"Arnav?"
"Chottey?"

Garima and Anjali said together looking shocked. Arnav finally took off the mask from his face and looked at Khushi. Khushi looked happy,sad as well as angry.

"Hi aunty,di,jeejaji and dadi" Arnav said waving hand's and Shantanu smiled looking at them.

"You said us that you wanted to continue your job?" Anjali said and Shyam came near her.

"Anjali, I think it's better if we leave Arnav-Khushi together, for now" Shantanu nodded when Shyam said this. Shantanu came near Garima and most of guest started leaving. Dadi neared Anjali and Shyam and they too left for upstair's. Arnav came a step ahead but Khushi turned around not giving any heed to him. Arnav came in front of her and knelt down holding both of his ear's.

"Sorry, I know... I shouldn't have lied to you" Khushi kept mum and Arnav looked at her

"Khushi punish me, but don't be silent please" Arnav got up and hugged her, but Khushi didn't hug him back. Instead she started crying slowly and as the time proggesed she too hugged him tightly.

After 15 minutes

Arnav- Khushi were sitting in the lawn,on the swing. Arnav was staring at Khushi continuosly where as Khushi was smiling and looking at the sky. She suddenly noticed Arnav looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me like you have never seen me before?" Khushi asked him and Arnav laughed.

"Because, I missed my bestfriend. I missed seeing her happy and chirpy nature. Hey, What happened to you Khushi? You have changed completely. I mean, just look at you... you look like perfect shaadi material" Khushi smiled and kept looking at the sky.

"And what about you? Three piece suit and all! and asking me why I'm a shaadi material?" Khushi asked and Arnav caught her hand.

"Khushi, tell me seriously... I mean are you planning to get married?" Arnav asked, his tone getting serious! Khushi's smile vanished and she nodded a yes.

"Yes, I'm planning to get married. I have found someone for me. A person whom I just met 5 years ago" Arnav was shocked. He got up angrily and was about to leave when Khushi pulled him back on the swing.

"Arnav, at least listen to me. Let me tell you how is he" Khushi smiled and continued "I met him after you left for US. You know, he misses his family because his family didn't stay near him at that time. For little thing's he used to irritate me and call me and send me 1000 of messages everyday." Arnav's smile came back again as he saw Khushi again. Khushi got up from her seat and looked at him.

"He became little rude and Akdu, always used to listen to himself. If any problem arises, he used to call me and ask my suggestions but would take up the solution which he felt was always right. Gradually I started falling for him Arnav. And I won't hesitate saying you today that I Love Him, I Love Him Arnav.

Arnav smiled and hugged her. He understood that the person about whom she was talking was none other than himself. Yes, Khushi was talking about Arnav. They both hugged each other when suddenly they heard-

"Shyamji, this chottey doesn't know anything. I thought he would propose her first. But Khushi did that first"

"Anjali, leave it. It doesn't matter any more"

"But damaadji, Anjali is right, You know my mother used to say me that between husband and wife, who confesses the first will make the other dance on his/her tune's  in future" Dadiji said that and all laughed slowly.

"No wonder Dadaji was so scared of you dadi" Anjali said giggling and Dadiji blushed.

"oh ho" suddenly all heard the noise and they turned to find Arnav-Khushi standing back of them. 

"Oh ho, we got so engrossed in our talk's that we didn't notice that we reached the lawn, right Anjali bitiyaan" Garima said that and all nodded a yes.

"Achha? so you guy's were talking? While sitting on the ground?" 4 of them immediately got up and Khushi-Arnav started laughing.

"Chottey, I thought at least you will propose her first, and you didn't" Anjali made a puppy face and Khushi stood near Anjali.

"Don't worry di, Arnav... well propose me now!" Khushi said.

"In front of everyone?" Arnav said and all gave him a cold stare.

"Okay, okay" Saying Arnav sat on his knee and kept his right hand forward. "Khushi, well we were friends from childhood and I never thought this would happen to me. Till the day I had gone to US, I always thought that we are just friends and will always be. We both had different nature's, so I never thought about us being together. But then one day, That day i realised that I missed you, for each any everything single thing missing in my life. That was my b'day day, when you didn't call me! because you were very busy with your some stupid project" All laughed and smiled whereas Khushi's heart was beating wildly.

"That time I understood that how much you cared for my little thing's which i never noticed. And that was the time, the minute and the second I realised that I love you... I love you Khushi Gupta! Will you be mine forever? Will you marry me?"

Khushi's heart stopped beating for a while and she nodded a yes while tear's came running from her eye's. All her/his family member's started clapping in joy!

And Alas! Love Make's Life!

Edited by Naina... - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

pari_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update...Edited by pari_goyal - 10 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic start.. do continue soon.. πŸ˜Š
samyukta12 thumbnail
Aiwaa... loved it!
So cute ending, I had guessed it rite. It was Arnav!!πŸ₯³

Well Shantanu was very funny. And their confession masallah. I loved the dialouges

Loved the happy wala ending