Chat Clubs

CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 2

temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Sama.

well if you think ... Gaon ki 12th standard bindaas chori & shehar ka businessman chora with a haunting past. Both marry under term & conditions for family.

rings bell ? 😈

Yes, it's sounding very familiar! 😆 Why does every pada likha shehar ka banda have a haunting past in all the shows???

Even then, the guy is in love with someone else! He marries for his family but then continues to see his GF?? Nope, still not my cup of tree. If ASR saw Lavanya after marrying Khushi, it would have put me off big time!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temperance12

Yes, it's sounding very familiar! 😆 Why does every pada likha shehar ka banda have a haunting past in all the shows???

Even then, the guy is in love with someone else! He marries for his family but then continues to see his GF?? Nope, still not my cup of tree. If ASR saw Lavanya after marrying Khushi, it would have put me off big time!!

Which story ? The new epic in making is it?😈
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: temperance12

Yes, it's sounding very familiar! 😆 Why does every pada likha shehar ka banda have a haunting past in all the shows???

Woh pata nahi par yea to see ones brother die infront of him because he was not strong enough to hold on to him and on top of it live with the blame as his mother believes so is indeed tragic.

Yea not cup of my tea either I was put off with the promos but while surfing channel caught few scenes of Lajjo. So now am watching till the tea turns cold & tasteless 😃
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Helloss  
Went to Base ball game last night thought I will be bored like hell but it was freaking awesome loved it ðŸ˜ƒ
mpk2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kranu

Helloss  

Went to Base ball game last night thought I will be bored like hell but it was freaking awesome loved it ðŸ˜ƒ

Hi Kranu
Kranu thumbnail
Hey madhu, how are you. how long you will work today?

mpk2011 thumbnail

Hey madhu, how are you. how long you will work today?

He he. I am not working today Kranu, came late to office today then could not conc properly. Would leave now. All of u r so concerned about my working hours😆
Kranu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mpk2011

He he. I am not working today Kranu, came late to office today then could not conc properly. Would leave now. All of u r so concerned about my working hours😆

😆😆 you work so much seriously isliye 😳
Edited by Kranu - 10 years ago
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Helloss

Went to Base ball game last night thought I will be bored like hell but it was freaking awesome loved it 😃

Arreh Wah ! 😃 Went with hubby ?
mpk2011 thumbnail

Me signing off for the night gurls

See u all 2mrw

Gud night