Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Buzz: Gurmeet Choudhary associates with makers of Geet for yet another love story
27 Jun 2013 05:24 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Gurmeet Choudhary, the actor with a great physique and acting prowess has always managed to wow hearts by depicting on screen challenging characters. The actor, backed by a great fan following went on to prove his mettle on the dance floor too by winning the dance reality series on Colors, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5.
After his portrayal of the pleasing lover and husband in Zee TV's path-breaking show Punar Vivah, there is no doubt that the actor is being offered some phenomenal roles on television.
To keep his loyal fans updated about Gurmeet, here is a sensational bit of news that is doing rounds. The buzz goes that 4 Lions Films – the production house with whom Gurmeet was earlier associated with in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi – is planning a love story for Star Plus for which they have considered Gurmeet for the lead role.
Isn't this a great news, folks?
With this information in hand, we buzzed Gurmeet who told us, "I will let you know when I take up something new."
Producer Gul Khan though rubbished the news of a show being made for Star Plus, and Gurmeet being in talks for the same.
Aah, we do understand that many a times such news that comes across as rumours initially… might just come true at the end. We too hope Gurmeet associates with the makers of Geet to give his loyal fans a visual treat in the way of yet another love story.
Keep reading Tellychakkar.com!!!
Tweet Widget
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_mk

Saw Lootera ...

😭 😭 ...sad now...

How's the movie tho'? Have read hugely contrasting reviews
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simim

Buzz: Gurmeet Choudhary associates with makers of Geet for yet another love story

Gurmeet Choudhary, the actor with a great physique and acting prowess has always managed to wow hearts by depicting on screen challenging characters. The actor, backed by a great fan following went on to prove his mettle on the dance floor too by winning the dance reality series on Colors, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5.
After his portrayal of the pleasing lover and husband in Zee TV's path-breaking show Punar Vivah, there is no doubt that the actor is being offered some phenomenal roles on television.
To keep his loyal fans updated about Gurmeet, here is a sensational bit of news that is doing rounds. The buzz goes that 4 Lions Films – the production house with whom Gurmeet was earlier associated with in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi – is planning a love story for Star Plus for which they have considered Gurmeet for the lead role.
With this information in hand, we buzzed Gurmeet who told us, "I will let you know when I take up something new."
Producer Gul Khan though rubbished the news of a show being made for Star Plus, and Gurmeet being in talks for the same.
Aah, we do understand that many a times such news that comes across as rumours initially… might just come true at the end. We too hope Gurmeet associates with the makers of Geet to give his loyal fans a visual treat in the way of yet another love story.
Tweet Widget

hmmm 😈
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How's the movie tho'? Have read hugely contrasting reviews

I liked it...thoda different hai. Has kind of art-ish treatment.

Starting part is a bit boring...but second half is good.

And...OMG! Sonakshi Sinha can act!! 😲   😆

She was fantastic! 👏

RS was ok...didnt find him that great in the first part. In latter part of the movie...there were some scenes where he was very good.Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
mishaj thumbnail
y raining of arnav khushi unseen pix in 4 lions fB page all of a sudden?
mishaj thumbnail

To keep his loyal fans updated about Gurmeet, here is a sensational bit of news that is doing rounds. The buzz goes that 4 Lions Films ' the production house with whom Gurmeet was earlier associated with in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi ' is planning a love story for Star Plus for which they have considered Gurmeet for the lead role.
Aah, we do understand that many a times such news that comes across as rumours initially' might just come true at the end. We too hope Gurmeet associates with the makers of Geet to give his loyal fans a visual treat in the way of yet another love story.
Tweet Widget

not intersted😆
but😆
@black:that i wont agree😆😳
esply managed to "wow hearts" by "challenging roles"🤣

@blue: mills n boon dejected lover/pleasing husband cant be termed as "phenomenal" roles🤢😆

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Desh Ki Beti Nandini four versions of promos till now -

Cylinder, Pakora, Kitchen & Office 😎 😆

Lead is not shown yet but it looks like Ankita only.

through mob can't get larger version. Its HT. Edited by .Sama. - 10 years ago
simim thumbnail
This gurmeet was gng to act in punjabi movies na
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This gurmeet was gng to act in punjabi movies na

Yes he acted in two Punjabi movies as far as news since Geet days go. None released I guess. He also declared he won't do daily on TV anymore after PV.