Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: polly_mk

Except for the Akbar actor ... i like that show ... love Jodha's portrayal .. the actress is very good.

This is the actress' first show na
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: polly_mk

yeah ... and what about Vidya Balan's terrible fashin sense... godd!! I wonder how she gets good roles even though she is not hot & trendy!

Before she kick started her career in bollywood... she was signed to do a Tamil movie,with actor Srikanth... she was done with shooting 75% of her part... when they decided kick her out citing she didn't look good enough... now look where she is, apparent the oly Indian actress who can shoulder a movie on her own... I dislike this habit of writing everyone and everything off when it comes to the person one dislike... to me sanaya show cc is bad, but you never know it can bounce back any Friggin day
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Waise it is even being Thot tht a certain tv shows abysmal ratings are becoz of an ex actor of the show who quit/ was axed who has strong filmy connections and may be manipulating the ratings
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ab soch pe toh koi Zor nahi hai .. 😆 whatever works !
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: temperance12

</div>
<div>
<font color="#17365d"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode">

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news… he has lost weight again! I don't know why people just don't give him a chance… Sigh!</font></font>

It's such a difficult place to be Tanya... people take lot of time waging a small battle in their mind with cc or without cc and by the time the little devil wins the battle the show is either finished for the day or one ends up using remote
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

Waise it is even being Thot tht a certain tv shows abysmal ratings are becoz of an ex actor of the show who quit/ was axed who has strong filmy connections and may be manipulating the ratings

😲😳🤣🤣🤣
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VasuS

I don't know if they WANTED to show Akbar so creepy ... If they did ... Then they are succeeding ... 😆 ... I wonder how they will show him nice ...afterwards now ...

😆 true! Plus the actor is not suiting much with a villanous expressions ... villain giri har actor ka cup of tea nahi hota hai. 🥱
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is the actress' first show na

Oh i didn't know ... she is really talented then.
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

bows down in awe...

now if any one selects any other  thing as the "joke of the century" i will petition against it! this reason has connected so much to my opaque brain cells and rofls are flying all around🤣  🤣
mishaj thumbnail
Simi,if u ddnt watch NPCB yet,watch it asap...:):)
not much story but u wl get a great visual treat n execution for sure...:)
It z shot in different states like kerala,TN,Asom,West Bengal,Nagaland...
Im watching a song now n its so tempting...hmm...:(