Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sonapri

so you mea gautam is not on spot for his actor. initially i thought he was the only saving grace later i didnt watch.

Pata nahi its just that sometimes you just don't get the character which makes you not bother with the actor or vice versa. Sadness suits him not anger. For Jenny her neck is too distracting but I find her better post marriage.
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VasuS

Well even in India ... Kajol, shahrukh .. Both not so good looking ... More recently MOST actors ! ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG I forgot Rajnikanth in the list, this one probably tops the list!!!
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: temperance12

</div>
<div>

<font color="#17365d"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode">Sorry, which movie is this?? TRPs are out... ๐Ÿ˜†</font></font>

Tanya, for Pete's sake I hope Barun has put on weight... now that ipk 2 blame game talk has started again reasoning out barun... I can't stand the downfall of Trp's ๐Ÿ˜†
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jodha Akbar TVT went up a lot ... marriage week tha isiliye shayad.
polly_mk thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

look at Ramayan tvt...how times change

I didn't even know there was a Ramayan show going on ๐Ÿ˜• (matlab itna below the radar hai!) ... but since u mentioned ...then I checked out the list and saw. ๐Ÿ˜•

but good to see Maharana Pratap doing well.
Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tarak mehta is still holding strong and howโญ๏ธ one thing i know general audience connect a lot with that show.people  llikes to see problem solving in such simpler way rather than so called intelligent modern way.
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: polly_mk

Jodha Akbar TVT went up a lot ... marriage week tha isiliye shayad.

That one is well made ... As well as well acted ... You actually do find Akbar ... Not so likable ... Ashwini as maha manga is amazing !!! Perfect fit !!! The arrogance exudes out of her ... Jodha .. Pretty, defiant , stubborn but loyal to the core ... Her absolute disgust of Akbar is shown beautifully .
polly_mk thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasuS

That one is well made ... As well as well acted ... You actually do find Akbar ... Not so likable ... Ashwini as maha manga is amazing !!! Perfect fit !!! The arrogance exudes out of her ... Jodha .. Pretty, defiant , stubborn but loyal to the core ... Her absolute disgust of Akbar is shown beautifully .

Except for the Akbar actor ... i like that show ... love Jodha's portrayal .. the actress is very good.
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: summer_breeze

Tanya, for Pete's sake I hope Barun has put on weight... now that ipk 2 blame game talk has started again reasoning out barun... I can't stand the downfall of Trp's ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry to be the bearer of bad newsโ€ฆ he has lost weight again! I don't know why people just don't give him a chanceโ€ฆ Sigh!
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if they WANTED to show Akbar so creepy ... If they did ... Then they are succeeding ... ๐Ÿ˜† ... I wonder how they will show him nice ...afterwards now ...