CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 82

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by VasuS

Well ... Probably they wanted to rile up some fans ... Have heated discussions etc and then get the thread closed .. Who knows ... Anyway ... Offscreen Jaisa bhee dikhe onscreen achcha dekhna chahiye ... These days pretty much everybody looks bad offscreen ... SRK looks old , Amitabh bachchan looked old yesterday ... Most people sport whatever look their character is sporting so it may or may not be good !
yes ... the other day I showed kranu an offscreen pic of RK ... he was looking awful! Just that no one took his photoshoot with that getup ... he was just at the airport when media clicked his pics.

no celebrity looks offscreen like they do onscreen... everyone looks better with makeup lights & camera ... offscreen all look human... unless they are decked up for a party or function.
Originally posted by VasuS

Well ... Probably they wanted to rile up some fans ... Have heated discussions etc and then get the thread closed .. Who knows ... Anyway ... Offscreen Jaisa bhee dikhe onscreen achcha dekhna chahiye ... These days pretty much everybody looks bad offscreen ... SRK looks old , Amitabh bachchan looked old yesterday ... Most people sport whatever look their character is sporting so it may or may not be good !

yaa me too gave long bhaashan...then i went off...and then today morning i see all the hungama on the thread
Originally posted by .Sama.

TRP is out -

MB - 1.8 ... I hope it improves.
GD - 0.9 ... Not bad for opening in LifeOK.
DDEJ - 0.9 ... I truly believe change in lead actress will give them more.

SP -

DABH - 5.2
YRK - 3.3
PKD - 3.1
SNS - 2.7
Veera - 2.5
SC - 2.1

Anamika - 0.7
CC - 0.5

1000 TVT = 0.5 TRP

Hmm, wasn't last week's viewership of CC better than this week? Can't recollect….  Even the cry fest SC has better viewership than CC!!!

But I haven't watched the show since Kaumati walked off! I haven't even had the urge to read the written updates of the show!

The show which has more viewers (Anamika) is going off air citing low viewership!!  I guess, it's because it's been running longer than ChannChann….  

Shouldn't the CVs and fans at least start to listen to what the so called "bashers" of the show/SI have to say?? Maybe just maybe these voices have a point!!! I guess, the makers are not interested and Sanaya is happy doing CC so why work towards better viewership.

Im in team beaed...:-P

im in team clean shaven...:-P

Actually i dont understand one thing-who will sit n think abt an actor's look very seriously in real world n then decides to watch his movies?:-P

Like ,"oh he looks so "bad"...so dont go to his movies"...!:-P
seriously ,these r very narrow minded obsessed thoughts...

And happy that how d "concerned comments" r handled by d Artic ppl in MT...:-P
Originally posted by polly_mk

SC is 2.1 ... hmmm... not bad.

With SO taking it up I see it improving. I think they will soon issue a statement that the name remains SC but no more adaptation of the book.
Originally posted by polly_mk

I don't see how CC team expects their TRPs to increase by dumbing down & sidelining UB!

Side-lining UB will cost the show IMO...

Plus, hasn't SP signed on another show for a different channel??

Edited by temperance12 - 10 years ago
watched BMB, one of the well made Indian movies, I've had the privilege of watching it... Power packed performance by FarHan and Divya dutt..

Hello everyone! what are we discussing???
i went to a creation gallery as i got pm. there was a siggy of sc and kumud and the maker said that she find chemistry between kumud and her husband much better. gautam and jenny are better off being apart and emotional and many were agreeing.😲 seems like ajkal chemistry= love hate😆
vaise this if promotes the word chemistry so much😆
Edited by sonapri - 10 years ago
Originally posted by summer_breeze

watched BMB, one of the well made Indian movies, I've had the privilege of watching it... Power packed performance by FarHan and Divya dutt..

i so badly want to see it😭
Originally posted by summer_breeze

Sorry, which movie is this?? TRPs are out... 😆