Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: simim

slow means? too much didnt happen kya? did they introduce the heroine and her family?

Not too much...but just enough for a first epi. Introduced her family & their core issue. Today a man will come to meet Saanchi for marriage proposal...he is 37 yr old divorcee...but according to one neighbour aunty (who brought the rishta)...that's the best a 34 yr old single woman can get.

I dunno how to describe it... thoda simple execution hai...which may be a good thing. Couple of scenes were a bit slow. ..like u may tend to drift off from whts been shown...but lets see ...will give it couple of weeks.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_mk

Not too much...but just enough for a first epi. Introduced her family & their core issue. Today a man will come to meet Saanchi for marriage proposal...he is 37 yr old divorcee...but according to one neighbour aunty (who brought the rishta)...that's the best a 34 yr old single woman can get.

I dunno how to describe it... thoda simple execution hai...which may be a good thing. Couple of scenes were a bit slow. ..like u may tend to drift off from whts been shown...but lets see ...will give it couple of weeks.

hmmm..execution seems predictable based on the one scene u mentioned๐Ÿ˜•...even if concept is maaadern no?
polly_mk thumbnail
I liked sangeeta ghosh...she was looking simple but beautiful. ..and nice acting...especially the last scene...where she got emotional when her dadi said the show title wala dialogue...like...u have done everything for the family until now...ab tu khud ke liye jee le zara. ๐Ÿ˜Š
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I preferred the BALH execution ... Based on the same premise ... When THAT began ! But this one is about a younger man and older girl so lets see ! Right now the cast does not seem very appealing to me ... Will try again in a couple of days ...
polly_mk thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

hmmm..execution seems predictable based on the one scene u mentioned๐Ÿ˜•...even if concept is maaadern no?

Yes nothing new about that soch...but presented subtly ...not in ur face types. Sama said yday that she found the epi boring...I think that's wht I felt too...but just called it simple ๐Ÿ˜›
polly_mk thumbnail
Helloos vasu ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

U missed big discussion in MT yday...and then we got a mod note...then members got upset and said some things...then mod got upset too...

Sighh...I guess all the ipk2 devastation ka kuch toh side effects hoga na on MT...kuch logon ko uss thread se bahot mirchi lagti hai.
polly_mk thumbnail
Waise I wondered...people who I have never seen in MT when movie updates come...suddenly dropped in to criticize barun's offscreen look. ๐Ÿ˜•
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: polly_mk

I saw jee le zara ...1st epi yday...achha tha...but a bit slow & laid back kind of execution. Lets see... first epi ke liye it was decent. I think I don't mind the pace & treatment...there was just something very pleasing to the eyes & senses thru out the epi. Calm inducing types ๐Ÿค“

I found it boring but making is good. Sony takes up good concept but gives it kind of Avaiyn treatment that's where they lag behind.
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haan Ji ! Was doing my homework on MT .. As usual and ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿค” ... I really did not understand what was so bad about the note ? Why did members take exception ? I know why the people complained ... Mirchi syndrome ...but our members there are sane !! But I guess you are right. ! Baahar ka kuch toh Asar hoga ...
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You guys knows about so many shows( old and current both)