Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yeh lo karlo baat people are comparing Jodha Akbar's name change to IPK...
delusion ki bhi had hoti hai...when one is based on history,community,facts the later is based on sheer stupidity and over reaction
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nishaji...hehe... 🤣 

ya... the water would have evaporated  with the great chemistry and in turn there will be baarish... haaye... pool side rain n rain dance... haaye... now all lost...n romance oozing out of each rain drop.  changes in the eye colour ...   "hazel orb gol gol eyes"  ... epic romance ...  eternal clingfest... slipping, falling n catching... and to add to that swimming classes in 2 feet pool water... now all lost!!!  😭

what a great loss for Indian Television Industry... what a loss for the viewers... just imagine we where the last lucky generation to witness that pathbreaking romance on tv... now the future generation will grow up watching without that! how will they know whats the meaning of love n epic love...😭

haaye... how will they know the responsibilities of a naagarik... how will they know to do twaing twaing caamedy...  i shudder to think thay. what an epic these guys will miss... oh... just cant fathom the gravity of the loss...😭 Edited by blueballoon - 10 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

matlab why is he interviewed??whats the purpose of this interview..he is not any PR of anyone..he is a general viewer along with a journalist(i am assuming as he is from Aaj Tak)...how is his opinion given so much of importance...yeh toh wahi baat hui RJ Smriti being interviewed

Purpose was to get his views on a bunch of latest tv related events...& MAMR.
Why was he chosen. ..that only Raj can tell. But he is a news reporter from Aaj Tak...that's all I know.

As to why his views are being given importance? Well I think coz this is a media reporter ... not some fanclub team or radio jockey or SBS or SBB. I am not saying he is the ultimate dude! But I found it refreshing to get a big network media reporters views on Barun.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

matlab why is he interviewed??whats the purpose of this interview..he is not any PR of anyone..he is a general viewer along with a journalist(i am assuming as he is from Aaj Tak)...how is his opinion given so much of importance...yeh toh wahi baat hui RJ Smriti being interviewed

no he is not a general viewer...he is part of the entertainment bureau of aaj tak and therefore a journalist. He has information on all shows and proposed changes, and so the RJ interviewed him to understand what is happenning with respect to IPK 2, and SC etc etc...baaton baaton mein, they spoke abt Baruns movie also...and he mentioned he had spoken to the producer...
Do u spk to Baruns movies producere...no na...so there is a difference between him and us
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blueballoon

! hmm... even i feel that Anamika might be the one to go. because its story is almost done. n there is no reason a channel should run two horror shows at prime time

🤣 but they gave TRP a the reason. Anamika even in IPL had 1 TRP its only after the lead got changed that they lost viewers but still has TRP of 0.7-0.8 ... Now if compare this to the 0.6 TRP garner show. Well all are bad from broad analysis so as soon as the story is done the show winds up in Sony which is usually 9 months mark + or - 2 months.

Wese did you get to know what is replacing it ?
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Sama.

🤣 but they gave TRP a the reason. Anamika even in IPL had 1 TRP its only after the lead got changed that they lost viewers but still has TRP of 0.7-0.8 ... Now if compare this to the 0.6 TRP garner show. Well all are bad from broad analysis so as soon as the story is done the show winds up in Sony which is usually 9 months mark + or - 2 months.

Wese did you get to know what is replacing it ?

yaar... thats true.. Anamika any day has better trp than the other show... 😳  but I like Anamika stars naa. so i want them to get bigger n better oppertunities... n new shows, in case this is under scanner... 😉

@bold... some Nandini show naa? read in Germany. bt dont know much
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Stttaaap it jachu ji 🤣 🤣 🤣 ...I can't laugh out loud in office!
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simim

no he is not a general viewer...he is part of the entertainment bureau of aaj tak and therefore a journalist. He has information on all shows and proposed changes, and so the RJ interviewed him to understand what is happenning with respect to IPK 2, and SC etc etc...baaton baaton mein, they spoke abt Baruns movie also...and he mentioned he had spoken to the producer...
Do u spk to Baruns movies producere...no na...so there is a difference between him and us

i agree he is a journalist and that sets him apart from general viewers but what I meant to say is he has a opinion of his own but when these people are interviewed and when someone listen to the interview they take it as facts..and this is not just about Amit Tyagi any person who is a journalist who has been interviewed..
.S.A. thumbnail

the later is based on sheer stupidity and over reaction[/DIV]

OYEE ! Stupid kisko bola, hum kya Rajput se kam hain !
.S.A. thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueballoon

.. some Nandini show naa? read in Germany. bt dont know much

Hmm you did not do your homework ... I left you a note ... Its a political show with Ankita Sharma as lead as per reports till now.