Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So newsroom says tht aanamika is gng off air

Desh Ki Beti Nandini is a new fiction show which will air on Sony TV and it is produced by Rashmi telefilms.
The show has a political back drop and has a slogan which is,"If a woman can run a house and a family,why not a country?
Apparently news suggest that the show will replace Anamika which has dismal ratings on the channel.
The shows female lead is yet to be finalized but according to sources Nandish Sandhu (Uttaran fame) has been finalized to play the male lead in the show.
Ankita Sharma, last seen in Amrit Manthan, has been finalised to play the protagonist while Urvashi Dholakia has been approached to play another pivotal role.
Newsroom spoke to Nandish Sandhu,who said, "Yes I am approached but still nothing is finalized yet."
Newsroom
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kranu

Raj guy confirmed IPK2 will air at 6:00 pm, I am not understanding the strategy of SP after so much promotion and lead saying its more granduer this time πŸ˜•

Actually SP has much promotion other than airing the promos. Rest of the buzz has been created IPK fandom. Exactly what SP wanted I guess, strong buzz for a 6pm show. Something next to impossible no matter how much one promotes it.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Actually SP has much promotion other than airing the promos. Rest of the buzz has been created IPK fandom. Exactly what SP wanted I guess, strong buzz for a 6pm show. Something next to impossible no matter how much one promotes it.

But y do u think they rnot giving it the same slot of 8 pm
.S.A. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kranu

ya I know but then why 6 pm slot instead of prime slot ? Becoz right now in SP no prime time shows have good trp's right

😲

DABH - 4.5 to 5.5
PKD & YRK - 3 to 3.5 and YRK 4 at times
Veera & SNS - 2.0 to 3.5
SC & MB - 1.5 to 2.4
EGB - 1 to 1.3

Things changes depending on tracks but they are doing well. Most of the other Channels have only 1 show with high TRP & rest belongs to last 3 shows of SP. Edited by .Sama. - 10 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why always barun reads negative comments about doll ya why not she reads for barun
what kind of frand she is😭
.S.A. thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

But y do u think they rnot giving it the same slot of 8 pm

MB though meant for afternoon is a welcome change in the line up of SP shows. They have Ekta's show to replace it whenever it is ready & Behna already Mahabharat. Also SC will be hold on till Daag is ready.
.S.A. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonapri

why always barun reads negative comments about doll ya why not she reads for barun
what kind of frand she is😭

πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ

Specially when one has no idea about online happenings and the other is up to date
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ

Specially when one has no idea about online happenings and the other is up to date

and change answer according to that. i really laugh at some people mentality. reality check is need of the hour.pronto.
.S.A. thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

Ankita Sharma, last seen in Amrit Manthan, has been finalised to play the protagonist.

Jachu Mubarakan !! Wese her show went off air last month only, nai ?
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone...
what are you guys discussing??any fresh/breaking news?