Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
simiji...

my condition... they said my chudailwa might go off air too... πŸ˜’ earlier too some said Anamika is going off air
Edited by blueballoon - 10 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

Did anyone see virafs shows promo on lok? Hairy... Long hair and beard... It's a jail story ... Ek boond ishq ... Is it 4 lions ka?

harshad was rumored to be in that too was he there?@boldπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
goodmorning and happy independence dayπŸ˜ƒ
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonapri

harshad was rumored to be in that too was he there?@boldπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
goodmorning and happy independence dayπŸ˜ƒ

I didn't see hc only hairy viraf... He was screaming and in chains and beating ppl in jail, then they showed sweet si simple si ladki... With choti and bangs and the bangs were flying in the wind... So ting I remembered 4 lions
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail

I didn't see hc only hairy viraf... He was screaming and in chains and beating ppl in jail, then they showed sweet si simple si ladki... With choti and bangs and the bangs were flying in the wind... So ting I remembered 4 lions

ohh ok. its typical 4l. hairy virafπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i guess this premise i heard earlier with avinash sanaya. which was scrapped later. again  no visa πŸ₯Ί
simim thumbnail
Ya sona no visa and Sach mein... Only hair u cud see...
Maybe it will be a good show.. But I hv never been impressed by his acting lets see...
But story toh I can see immediately... Angry man with obviously troubled past... He is in jail so past will be bad... Bubbly sweet simple girl whose boonds of ishq will change him from hairy people beating monster to most wonderful sorry saying man
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail

Ya sona no visa and Sach mein... Only hair u cud see...
Maybe it will be a good show.. But I hv never been impressed by his acting lets see...
But story toh I can see immediately... Angry man with obviously troubled past... He is in jail so past will be bad... Bubbly sweet simple girl whose boonds of ishq will change him from hairy people beating monster to most wonderful sorry saying man

koi baat nai i will wait till eternity till this epic moment happens of epic real  jodi
i have not seen his work much. just mahi vey. he was good there but nothing much to do but a sweet character.i have heard a lot of praise for  him in kismat which i never saw.
@bold are you the kernal in disguise?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
one new Ron pic in MT... its from the earlier sessions only... but this i hadnt seen😳
mishaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueballoon

simiji...

my condition... they said my chudailwa might go off air too... πŸ˜’ earlier too some said Anamika is going off air

oh... then wt will simiji do? without blood filled updates?
btw,yday u saw anamika? 😳 πŸ˜†
and simiji u r becoming very creatv from d last couple f days...
Kabhi instant poems..kabhi mills n boons stories... 😲
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Simi !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_B8zwF65vM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Impressive !! I have seen Viraf in few shows, he is good. Not what IPKfiasco projected him as but good. Its BBC Productions.
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Thanks Simi !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_B8zwF65vM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Impressive !! I have seen Viraf in few shows, he is good. Not what IPKfiasco projected him as but good. Its BBC Productions.

It's not 4 lions? I am disappointed