Fan Fictions

KR OS: Inexorable Separations

agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

*Turn your speakers ON  :)

D' you breath the name of your saviour in your hour of need,
n' taste the blame if the flavor should remind you of greed,

She walked carefully, as the pebbles made voice while walking over them. The sky was painted with grey today, depicting somewhat similar to what she was feeling. And it was not first time that she was subjected to kill someone, but this time she was ordered to kill him.

She maintained her grip on her pistol, as she heard few footsteps arriving in the same way. It was Insidious, she was walking in the territory of the opposite gang. She had no option, she was destined to kill him this time. She had given word to her master to fulfill this mission as soon as possible.

But how can she deny the turmoil she was facing?

How can she easily forget what she shared with him?

How can she rub all the past memories they had knitted together?

She jerked her contemplation's and hided behind a pillar, from where she could keep an eye on the exit of bungalow where her target was present currently. Her eyes waited for his arrival, she was getting impatient with every passing second.

Was it because she was going to see him after years?

Of implication, insinuation and ill will, till' you cannot lie still,
In all this turmoil, before red cape and foil come closing in for a kill

Years... Years ago, they were together, so madly in love, learning and budding under two masters, who perfected two contract killers out of them, but everything shattered one day when there was a tiff between their two masters leading to parting their ways, with one kria went leaving Rey with other master.

It was not her choice, but it was the decision made coherently by both their masters.
It was not her wish to leave him, but she was forced to do so.

Still she remember the whole incident of her leaving him standing alone with his master. 

There were few tears in his eyes, which he tried so hard to hide but failed to do so.
And she cried with her back towards him, she cried almost everyday with increasing distances with him.

It was not her wish to stay away from him, but it was her masters words, to submit herself in her work.
And so she did.

She got alerted as she felt someone approaching her. She turned to find who it was. She placed her index finger at the trigger, moving quickly to find some other place to hide as she sensed something going wrong. She saw a dark outhouse, and decided to hide there till everything settled around her.

Come feed the rain
Cos I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust

But before that she was pulled inside a barren room by a pair of strong arms.

She struggled to free in that dark room. But all her tries failed as the grip was too strong. But for a second she froze, sensing the similar arms around. She breathed the air he was exhaling and looked into his eyes, the same brown one's.

And with that water started brimming in her eyes.

How can she maintain her composure when finally it was happening, a thing for which she had dreamed all these years.

She could see those little tears brimming in his eyes too just like before. She breathed harder, gasping in punctuated gaps.
He tightened his grip on her, reflecting how angry he was on her. How dare she leave him.

But nevertheless he could not deny the needs and desires he have been harboring since years. He waited for her, but never saw her again. And today he just knew what he will be doing.

Her leaned on her, mixing their breaths , hovering on her lips. But she could not resist it for a second and captured his lips, sucking them, brushing them, licking them, biting them...
And it didn't took a second for it to turn into a most heated passionate kiss.

Yeah feed the rain

Cos without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he brought her closer, supporting her spine.

She clutched his hairs, pulling them off from the roots. He kissed her back with same intensity, showing her how much he hated missing her when she belonged all to him. He reflected how he hated staying away from her when he have declared to her that she was all his. He reflected how painful these years were.

He kissed her as if there was no tomorrow, as it was somewhat true. He knew that it probably would last for minutes or so, but he was determined not to waste these precious minutes.

He lead her to the mahogany bench, and placed her with his arms wrapped around her.

And all one could hear from that room, was suppressed moans and names being hissed. He loved her, because he knew why she was here, he was warned about it through one of the detective members who was spying on Kria's master's plan from months. He knew he will be killed by the end of the day by her. But he simply couldn't submit the fact that, she will be killing him, but in a way he wanted her to free him from all the pains. Pains of separations, pains of their Love, pains of snatching one's life , pain of the curse they were facing. And it will be the best way to die, Die in the arms of his love.

He kissed her almost everywhere, and she too reciprocated the same feelings.

It's all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed

All in the name of misbehavior and the things we don't need

She was taken to a world which belonged to them, those sensations which they use to feel when they walked hand in hand , the love they had. She felt that he was the same Rey, whom she have left years ago, untouched and so was her love for him, which grew even more in all these years.
But did it mattered to her anymore when today she was going to kill him?
And now she doubted, Will she able to kill him?

Hours later, both were catching their breaths, after a heated climax, few myriad shocks.

He turned to face her, and this was the first time he was watching her glow in the light of setting sun after years.

"Rey..." She spoke up, her voice trembling...

"Shush... Don't speak...We will make it happen.." He said, putting his finger on her lips.
He hugged her, caressing her with love.

I lust for after no disaster can touch us anymore
And more than ever, I hope to never fall, where enough is not the same it was before

Minutes later, there was a deadly chaos all around in the enemy's quarters.
Kria got up, sensing the problem approaching them.
She quickly tucked her shirt in her pants and grabbed her pistol. "I need to go" she said.

He was confused what was up to her, wont she kill him now?
Before he could ask her anything, she left the room, and a minute later he grabbed the consciousness and followed her.

From the murmurs he could hear, he came to know that there was high alert everywhere as everyone came to knew that enemies were approaching them.

Now what will she do?

Come feed the rain
Cos I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust
Yeah feed the rain
Cos without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust
Come feed the rain...

He saw her run to the end of the territory, from the dark alley's, lonely streets. She was risking her life. And he knew it why she was doing so. She wanted to be caught and shot by armed gangster guards. She wanted to die rather killing him. She was making herself vulnerable.

And she stopped at the last inch of the territory to which he belonged. And she smiled, Pulling trigger, aiming at him.

And the only voice one could hear was of two gunshots.

Everything became silent...

Don't walk away, don't walk away, oh,
when the world is burning

Two group of gangsters came, standing on the either side , in their respective territories, looking at two dead bodies lying on the floor.

And none of them moved to pick both, but simple frowned at each other.
Simple plain air flowed for few minutes and two masters watched their respective student's lie dead on floor. And minutes later they returned back to their respective places. 

Leaving two dead bodies untouched.

Don't walk away, don't walk away,
oh, when the heart is yearning

Was it their fate?

They died?

A second later Rey got up, dusting of the dust from his black jacket.  And turned around to see was she okay?
And found her pulling her band , letting her hairs fall on her shoulders.

"Ah.. You look good this way!" he smirked.

"I look even better, You haven't seen me fully yet.." she replied with her charm reaching heights.

"Okay then lets see, what I can do for it.." he said with a smile playing across his lips as he was starting the engine of his bullet bike.

"Humm.. " She whispered in his ears, settling on the back seat. "When are we going to start it again? " she asked, flicking his tongue in his ears, later followed by biting his earlobe.

"Once we are on a much comfortable place than that wooden bench.." he winked, accelerating the bike.

So you understood  how they escaped? πŸ˜‰
No? Then let me tell you, Kria and Rey faked that encounter! ^_^πŸ˜›

And now I know I am late completing this challenged OS, I am highly sorry Mruganka and Anushka 

I am waiting for your response! πŸ˜³

Love πŸ€—

Do leave your reviews.

And yeah.. the song used is "Carnival of rust" by Poets of the Fall. πŸ˜‰

And yeah, another OS written by me in this Holiday session 8D
Edited by Incandescence. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved!!!

Unreserved

This is great Upi..
You kept the suspense and thriller up all the  time..
Finally they escaped...

:)  NIce song Upi
Edited by asmaju - 10 years ago
Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb concept
wonderfully written
song was perfect
enjoyed thoroughlyEdited by --Shukti-- - 10 years ago
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great plot
Love the way the song has been blended into the story.
Passionate and brilliant OS :)
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazinnnggg...
it wasss sooo ahm ahm HAwttt Kr ka milan..
wasss damnn sooo nyccc...
I loveeddd ittt Thanxxx fr pm yaa
Edited by K.R_ackraal - 10 years ago
Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! This was amazing πŸ‘
We are so glad that we chose u for the challenge
It was the perfect choice πŸ˜ƒ
Don't worry abt the delay...the wait was totally worth it
Loved the way u have described Kria's emotions so beautifully
And Kriyaansh reunion and the hawt scene β˜ΊοΈ
But the best part was the encounter β­οΈ
Was so shocked when Kriyaansh lay dead but thank God it was just an act
Kudos to u!!
Loved it to the core!!! 

-Mruganka and Anushka  πŸ€—
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reswa :-D . . .
Uneswa :-D. . . .
Upi di. . . . .
Awsome-dwsome OS. .
Realy superb. . . . .
The way u showd kriya's feeling. .haiyee. .
And their bench pe make-out was seriously hot. .
And jb aapne likha,
dat 2 dead bodies were lying. .toh i was like,hey bhagwaan,in mein bi deetha di and anky di ki aatma aa gayi,and nw we wil get sad update. .
Bt,nxt jb woh dono,khade hue,and startd talking casulay = fake encountr. . .
I was like,thank god. .finaly. . .aap alag ho. .yay, realy beautiful and awsome update. .
I so so so loved it. .:-DEdited by Madhukumari - 10 years ago
Pinkpearly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsum os

luv d plot

thanks for d pm
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS

Kriyaansh reunion was too hawt to handle 😳 Edited by Suni1986 - 10 years ago